PDA

View Full Version : New option to sue

laqain
08-01-2017, 03:10 PM
So I have an idea in my head for awhile now and I would like the here your thoughts on this. what if there was an option to sue a character so u know when u click on a character to look at them and u see the add friend, ignore, language etc what if they were to add an sue option to where u can choose your reasons for sueing like for example scam or language here's how it's gonna work for example u got scammed by a character and that person scammed your arcane ring and u want to sue this person for scamming you so u click the sue botton then u click for scam u add your description and there an option for how much gold u would like to sue this person for and u add 1m because the arcane ring is worth around 1m+ after u add your description and add amount sueing for you submit if for a fee of 20 plat or depending on the amount of gold you suing for then a dev reviews your case and find it suitable for this to go through they send an email to that player and placing a time limit on there account for them to pay back for example 3 days if after the time has expired they get a perma band.
What do you guys think of this idea your feed back would be appreciated thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk