PDA

View Full Version : Guyss! plz help! i got hacked!

xbabybugszx
10-20-2011, 02:36 PM
I was hacked today on my account, i tried longing in my PL acc and it said that my email wasnt an existing acc.
I got an email saying that it has been changed.
I got hacked and they changed my email so im not able to report.. plz help :(
My IGNs are: babybugszxx, xsipox, xxaeromagexx

TANKKAAR
10-20-2011, 02:44 PM
Contact sts at support(at)Spacetimestudios.com replace (at) with the @ symbol. They should be able to help you :)

Also, if you have made the mistake of using the same pass for multiple things such as email, Facebook, forums, ect.... You will want to go change that info immediately. Good luck :/

thedream
10-20-2011, 03:04 PM
I think i know why this happened it may be better in the future not to ask people to buy you plat if that is what happened reason i'm saying this is because you asked one of my characters to do this just be more careful next time.

Nick41324
10-20-2011, 03:08 PM
My friend Gave his account info to his cousin and his cousin gave it away. My friend emailed support and support changed it back I guess.
Email the email account tank gave you and tell them what happened. You should be in good hands with support. GOOD LUCK!

StompArtist
10-20-2011, 03:16 PM
Forget about PL for now and go change all your passwords that are the same with this email address (look into your banking accounts!)

blox
10-20-2011, 04:04 PM
do not discuss of ban or hack publicly, u should email spacetime studios and contacts the devs :)

xbabybugszx
10-20-2011, 04:12 PM
I emailed STS and i got my account back :) . But all my stuff is gone. So im poor now.. :(
I know who hacked me
His IGN is blueberykush. Lvl60 mage

Samhayne
10-20-2011, 04:14 PM
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20172743-how-can-i-change-my-account-s-e-mail-or-password

As other above recommend, change your passwords and don't give them out to anyone else!