PDA

View Full Version : Scam Report 1 - yellow names

blox
10-20-2011, 04:28 PM
hey people,
im starting a scam guide sequel with all the scams to be aware of!

i encountered a person that guild chatted a yellow name like this Example pay me 100k and ill show u how to talk in yellow,
but u can talk in yellow in guild chat with officers by doing /o message,

blox
10-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Pic below has name of yellow

Bunnyshoota
10-20-2011, 05:11 PM
Armordevil is, btw, a rusher.
/end flame

13lacklegionz
10-20-2011, 05:12 PM
Armordevil is, btw, a rusher.
/end flame

Long flame.

Bunnyshoota
10-20-2011, 05:13 PM
Long flame.
I know right! Is this better?
Armordevil=Rusher.

Kaarataka
10-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Please close this useless thread. you are not being scammed if you pay for information. You are also not allowed to publicly accuse players of rushing.

Thx

Ayc2000
10-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Don't end up making this a flame thread and you guys might want to take the names out :P don't want this to get locked right? But yeah, /o for yellow chat :)

Ayc2000
10-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Please close this useless thread. you are not being scammed if you pay for information. You are also not allowed to publicly accuse players of rushing.

Thx
This isn't pointless, this is raising awareness on the yellow name in guilds. He didn't say he was scammed either.

Kaarataka
10-20-2011, 05:52 PM
This isn't pointless, this is raising awareness on the yellow name in guilds. He didn't say he was scammed either.

The title of this thread is scam report 1 - yellow names.... I guess you can't read

halamance
10-20-2011, 05:52 PM
lololol guys i think armordevil=blox

Bunnyshoota
10-20-2011, 05:59 PM
lololol guys i think armordevil=blox
OHHHHHH d*mnit.
(grabs suitcase and runs)

Ayc2000
10-20-2011, 06:14 PM
The title of this thread is scam report 1 - yellow names.... I guess you can't read
its a report on how you can be scammed -.- where does it say he himself was scammed..i guess you can't read

blox
10-20-2011, 06:23 PM
for the record i only rush people if its ffa or if i been rushed bunny

and i havent been scammed im just letting u guys know to be aware of this situation :)

Otukura
10-20-2011, 06:25 PM
Maybe have it that upon becoming an officer, a text appear saying you can now use /o to type in officer chat! Similar to when you enter the PL world, and how it tells you the ToS. Also when you join a guild have it say you can now use /g etc.!

Roc
10-20-2011, 07:50 PM
Not having a guild, I find this thread very useful :smile: I wouldn't pay money for someone offering a secret which is why it's nice to have an explanation :p

Arthanos
10-20-2011, 07:55 PM
*grabs a fire extinguisher and sprays the obviously mad people, keeping this HELPFUL, although not necescarily a SCAM REPORT, thread flame free*

NoobianOfAlterra
10-20-2011, 09:01 PM
lol bunny its in his sig

javier995
10-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Guys chill out plz. :) A dev will lock this thread preventing a flame war. Have fun playing PL:)

SuperNas
10-20-2011, 09:14 PM
Guys chill out plz. :) A dev will lock this thread preventing a flame war. Have fun playing PL:)

What I was bout to say but I keep loosing signal ;/

13lacklegionz
10-20-2011, 09:40 PM
Long flame.
I know right! Is this better?
Armordevil=Rusher.

Actually, if you exclude the words that introduce the flame, your flame is even
shorter than before.

Please learn the precise art of flaming before trying it. It is a very complex art and takes years, if not decades, to master. The pro-est flamers were even flaming before the internet came out. Amazing, isn't it?

There are three parts to flaming: Starting the flame, continuing the flame, and ending the flame.

Starting the flame: You must build up your argument here (Ex. Accusation). You should state who you are flaming, and why. The real pros start the flame nice and hot, by adding insults at the very beginning. Sometimes, they even do it on the first sentence!

Continuing the flame: You should state your facts/reasons/evidence here. It should be concrete evidence which cannot be disputed. Also add insults to your flame to make it burn nice
And hot throughout your flame!

Ending the flame: You should restate the person who you are flaming, and the reason why. Then, bring in a new idea that flames the victim even more.

Example:

Bunnyshoota is a very mean and churlish person as he shoots bunnies.

He shoots bunnies. Only mean, rude, churlish, lugubrious people do that.

Bunnyshoota is a very churlish person, and should be approached with great caution. Especially if you are a bunny..

This is the art of flaming.

Thank you.

(PS: Just a joke. ;D )

NoobianOfAlterra
10-23-2011, 02:00 AM
awkward turtle...

Mageprodigy
10-23-2011, 09:17 AM
Yes i know this!
Few months ago you were also able to PM to someone and say something like GG and then your text it became blue then ;-) patched now