PDA

View Full Version : sell lep banner

Potato is me
08-04-2017, 08:00 AM
im not afraid to give a price, but will go no lower than that for now
45m

Azerothraven
08-04-2017, 09:09 AM
lol People dont like to say price because they dont wanna over-pay for item or get less than the item worth. They ain't afraid. i do agrre with your ideology and if it is your item, you should let other people know how much u want for it. I think 25-30m is more reasonable for this item

Nickleo
08-04-2017, 09:42 AM
lol People dont like to say price because they dont wanna over-pay for item or get less than the item worth. They ain't afraid. i do agrre with your ideology and if it is your item, you should let other people know how much u want for it. I think 25-30m is more reasonable for this item

I can insure that I got 45m offer for mine.And that was 3 moths ago

Azerothraven
08-04-2017, 10:01 AM

With no disrespect, I dont know you and your reassurance is valued less than my own personal experience to me. I have seen people buy last week for 30m and it was being offered a month or so ago for 20m

Agirlnamedbob
08-04-2017, 10:24 AM
With no disrespect, I dont know you and your reassurance is valued less than my own personal experience to me. I have seen people buy last week for 30m and it was being offered a month or so ago for 20m

No offense but other then sharing your price experience what are you commenting for? If no one wants it for 45m then he wont sell it, if he sells it there are ppl willing to pay 45m.
I see that you think his price is to high but isnt that his choice to make?
Im just curious what moves ppl to react like this on a "to high" price

Once more no hate intended :)

Cheers :)

WilliamTheFighter
08-04-2017, 10:52 AM
No need to make a drama even about a seller post ..let him/her try sell it..its not your banner lol xd.
Just my opinion, no argue :)

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Azerothraven
08-04-2017, 11:25 AM
No offense but other then sharing your price experience what are you commenting for? If no one wants it for 45m then he wont sell it, if he sells it there are ppl willing to pay 45m.
I see that you think his price is to high but isnt that his choice to make?
Im just curious what moves ppl to react like this on a "to high" price

Once more no hate intended :)

Cheers :)

He originally claimed people were scared to put price on items and I felt the need to highlight what I felt regarding that and moved on responing back to Nickleo. He said the price could be lowered originally and I provided a lower offer in the range of 25-30m that I or someone else might be able to afford. I never said he could not sell his items at 45m; in fact I awknowledged he could sell his item any price he likes ( check comment above please) . People react like "too high" because earning gold is hard work and people don't wanna pay for things more than they are willing or have to ( some exceptions apply). Why did you bother commending on this without reading or understanding full flow of the conversation and claiming my comments are non-secrete? You did not even post an offer?

Bmlty
08-04-2017, 11:42 AM
45M for a banner LOL

You Mad Or Nah
08-04-2017, 01:31 PM
I can assure when I had mine no one in their mind right mind offered me that lol but that's your statement and I'll respect it.
That was 3-4months ago also.

Agirlnamedbob
08-04-2017, 01:42 PM
He originally claimed people were scared to put price on items and I felt the need to highlight what I felt regarding that and moved on responing back to Nickleo. He said the price could be lowered originally and I provided a lower offer in the range of 25-30m that I or someone else might be able to afford. I never said he could not sell his items at 45m; in fact I awknowledged he could sell his item any price he likes ( check comment above please) . People react like "too high" because earning gold is hard work and people don't wanna pay for things more than they are willing or have to ( some exceptions apply). Why did you bother commending on this without reading or understanding full flow of the conversation and claiming my comments are non-secrete? You did not even post an offer?

Alright thats clear then.
Like i also said i was just curious thats the reason i commented on your comment and if i read back properly you didnt comment with an offer either, only with what you think is a reasonable price for it (dont see i offer 25-30m anywhere)
Also i never said ur comment was non-secrate nor was that my intention to make it look like it..
I totally agree on the gold part, it sure is hard to come by but imo that doesnt mean ppl should lower their prices for things they to work hard for (dont know if he earned it with lepre event or just bought).
Anyways i see what u mean and ill just let it go since you seem a bit triggered by my post

Have a nice day sir, cheers :)

Undertime
08-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Lepre Banner 23-28 mill but 28 mill its lmfao
But u got good offer sell it 45 mill or more lol gl
( my offer frank vest trade ur lepre banner + gold )

Potato is me
08-04-2017, 05:19 PM
Lepre Banner 23-28 mill but 28 mill its lmfao
But u got good offer sell it 45 mill or more lol gl
( my offer frank vest trade ur lepre banner + gold )

Sorry looking for pure gold only

Potato is me
08-04-2017, 05:29 PM
When people reacts to prices saying its ridiculous and stuff, id like to challenge em to find a seller if they can. I also like to use this example http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?380928-Sell-mishi-egg to show them how much of a fool they will look like in future. If u cant find a seller who sells at a lower price, u have no right to say what price the item actually is. Because the price is really up to how much the seller is willing to sell it at, if u cant afford it, too bad, those people who are too poor to even dream of owning the items are just salty the price keep rising. When i sell my frank set for 50m, people were mocking me saying good luck and stuff, but guess what? I sold it. And what would these people do when i told them i sold it? They shut up lol. So u guys should too, ty and hv a good day

Undertime
08-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Dude frank sett 50-55 mill its normal price now!
But lepre banner not 45 or more!
23-28 mill its fair normal price!
U change ur mind and writing started licit price and auto! Thx! Or gl!

You Mad Or Nah
08-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Tbh there's less lepre banners in game so.. Since ppl want 50m for Frank vest i think it's only fair to ask for 45m for lepre banner😊

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Potato is me
08-04-2017, 05:38 PM
Dude frank sett 50-55 mill its normal price now!
But lepre banner not 45 or more!
23-28 mill its fair normal price!
U change ur mind and writing started licit price and auto! Thx! Or gl!

People were saying 40m is normal price for frank set 3 weeks ago, and i sold it for 50m so if u still dont get my idea....

Undertime
08-04-2017, 05:39 PM
Ok gl ^_^ it ur banner u can sell lepre for 100 mill!

Undertime
08-04-2017, 05:41 PM
People were saying frank sett 40 mill 3 weeks ago!? I don think so! Frank sett still 50-55 mill 1-2 months ago!

Potato is me
08-04-2017, 05:41 PM
Ok gl ^_^ it ur banner u can sell lepre for 100 mill!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?402020-Sell-Frank-set
Well i think some people just cant understand how the world works... look at this dude who claims im selling the set OP http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?402020-Sell-Frank-set u will look just like him in future lol

You Mad Or Nah
08-04-2017, 05:44 PM
I'm selling crack staff 50m auto
CO 49m will sell if not anyone offers more, Sold in game for 50m auto. Anyone can do this bud. Still surprise people haven't caught up to script. ;) Gl everyone don't get fooled .

Potato is me
08-04-2017, 05:48 PM
I'm selling crack staff 50m auto
CO 49m will sell if not anyone offers more, Sold in game for 50m auto. Anyone can do this bud. Still surprise people haven't caught up to script. ;) Gl everyone don't get fooled .

Lol, seriously didnt u guys see the mishi thread? Please enlighten yourselves using that as case study. Those peole were mocking me when i say mishi for 5m, now they dont even dare to show their face on forum looking at price of mishi rn. Some people just have the tongue to say things but coward off when real deals happen
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?380928-Sell-mishi-egg

Leprechaun
08-04-2017, 06:00 PM
40m i buy.. ign English

Bmlty
08-04-2017, 09:52 PM
LOL I've owned lepre banner ghost set ice spirit who you calling poor 😹 these are pixels ffs

Potato is me
08-04-2017, 11:11 PM
LOL I've owned lepre banner ghost set ice spirit who you calling poor �� these are pixels ffs

keyword is owned, lepre banner was 7m, too bad u sold it cheap. ghost set was 9m, too bad u sold it cheap, ice spirit was 25m, too bad u sold it cheap ;) so Cheers with much saltiness in you lol

You Mad Or Nah
08-04-2017, 11:17 PM
keyword is owned, lepre banner was 7m, too bad u sold it cheap. ghost set was 9m, too bad u sold it cheap, ice spirit was 25m, too bad u sold it cheap ;) so Cheers with much saltiness in you lol
Get your facts straight nub if not don't say nun

Bmlty
08-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Ghost set sold 30m lep banner sold 23 25m dont remember exactly(1month half ago) good luck with 45M LOL "reserving for friend" on last thread LOL
So sad how items like this are going for an absurd amount of gold(cough fake offers cough) *my item so i say my price cough* which show the gap between the rich and the poor in this game. And i ask myself why the game is the way it is now 😀

cikopro
08-05-2017, 01:53 AM
What u guys want from lepre banner of this guy. He can ask how much he want , no need to be jealous. I hope you find a buyer :)