PDA

View Full Version : Aliens have abducted Cindy and Dan - Replaced them with ominous pink cubes!

IBNobody
10-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Sorry - no screenshots today...

On my Android Phone, the new NPC's (Cindy and Dan) were replaced on my device with pink "default object" cubes.

The original NPCs were visible once, but now they are not.

I'll see if I can reproduce it on my tablet at home.

CanonicalKoi
10-20-2011, 05:11 PM
Whenever that happened before, wasn't just a forced close to fix it?

Flip
10-20-2011, 05:21 PM
The issue that necessitated force closing after a patch was fixed with the new client update. That you saw them correctly the first time around is quite peculiar.

Ayc2000
10-20-2011, 05:42 PM
I remember when someone only saw pink default boxes and thought they broke the game XD

IBNobody
10-20-2011, 05:50 PM
The issue that necessitated force closing after a patch was fixed with the new client update. That you saw them correctly the first time around is quite peculiar.

It's persisting after a reboot, too. Should I try and reinstall?

Flip
10-20-2011, 06:21 PM
It's persisting after a reboot, too. Should I try and reinstall?
I think that might be wise. It'll be interesting to see if it happens again after a clean install.

IBNobody
10-21-2011, 06:36 AM
I think that might be wise. It'll be interesting to see if it happens again after a clean install.

I tried various levels of repair. I tried reverting to a previous 1.0.2.2 backup. I tried wiping 1.1.0.0 data. It took a full uninstall to get it to work. From what I can conclude, the latest patch .pak on my SDCard got corrupted somehow.