PDA

View Full Version : New levels not...complete?

Kahlua
10-20-2011, 06:46 PM
So the new shipyard levels are cool...at first I didn't like the character them of the level, but now I think it's creative and leading up to a future campaign. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they're not robots or childish...and I love the subtle British accent...but I was expecting pirates or half pirate/half robots. And I was a little upset when I saw the recycled boss from both Red Sun AND Cycorp (you know which one...)

ANYWAYS...

The point of this thread is about the items that drop. Are the items not scaled anymore? I was running with all 30s/31s...and the majority of our drops were 35s. Only a few came up as 31 or 32. Greens seem to drop very often...especially type VII flashguns. Seen like 300 of those already lol, so they must be the spam green. Also, I haven't seen any purples or pinks (not surprised about pinks) and I've personally killed the final boss 3 times myself...and my guild has over 10 times by now. Just wondering if pinks and purples were released yet or if this is just to hold us over to stop the complainers, and the new items will be placed tomorrow or something?

Thanks! :)

ddarko18
10-20-2011, 07:24 PM
How do u beat final boss? We can't figure it out

TsunamiTheClown
10-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Hey sis! Yeah i am not so sure if the goods have been released fully yet. But did see the new purples in the auction this evening. And yes we owned the boss! XD

IBNobody
10-21-2011, 12:47 AM
None of the sub bosses seem to drop much... I think Sloucho spoiled us.