PDA

View Full Version : Levolas

FearAL
08-06-2017, 03:36 PM
Levolas needs to come back... starting a new account now or trying to level up any low level account now will take countless days or weeks... even with the quests xp, I think most of the people in the community agree that levolas should to come back so why not bring him back? It would give players who are just starting the game more of a reason to stay because they could actually be at a high level with most other players instead of the fewer at low levels.

mrm
08-06-2017, 03:41 PM
You do know he was here a couple weeks ago right?..

FearAL
08-06-2017, 03:47 PM
You do know he was here a couple weeks ago right?..

Yes and he got removed from game.... The point of this thread is bring him back

Sethyates
08-06-2017, 04:50 PM
+1 I like this idea

giaracib
08-07-2017, 02:01 AM
I'm neutral here,
Anything that runs is a +1 for me:)

Xxkayakxx
08-07-2017, 06:59 AM
Buy all my exp kits in auc then do what you want xD

Marosok
08-07-2017, 03:04 PM
Levolas week was cool.

FearAL
08-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Buy all my exp kits in auc then do what you want xD

Well Levolas only brings you up to 57... Your kits would sell since kits work up to 61

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misfit
08-07-2017, 04:13 PM
New player here. Can someone explain to me what "Levolas" is? Thanks.

FearAL
08-07-2017, 11:07 PM
New player here. Can someone explain to me what "Levolas" is? Thanks.

Levolas was a npc who for plat could take you up to level 57, gave you a pet, and some gear.

betweenyouandme
08-09-2017, 05:03 AM
he should come back i am agreed with you +1

alxe
08-09-2017, 06:39 AM
Yeaaah..also no..power up lvl will mean u gonna run hard maps with no good gear or exprience with the maps i sufferd enough in underhul/gy no thanks. U will miss the fun of the story/quest line if u power lvl up

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

ker'shal skepter
08-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Yeaaah..also no..power up lvl will mean u gonna run hard maps with no good gear or exprience with the maps i sufferd enough in underhul/gy no thanks. U will miss the fun of the story/quest line if u power lvl up

That's the point, people want to skip the quest line after doing it on their mains, its for people who have already done the quest line a bunch of times on their other characters and are starting a new character, but want to level up quicker. The alternative for xp in the shop is even worse, 1,250 plat for 5k xp, no thanks, I'd rather have levolas.

alxe
08-09-2017, 11:12 AM
That's the point, people want to skip the quest line after doing it on their mains, its for people who have already done the quest line a bunch of times on their other characters and are starting a new character, but want to level up quicker. The alternative for xp in the shop is even worse, 1,250 plat for 5k xp, no thanks, I'd rather have levolas.
Sorry but,if you already play the game for a while you know how to lvl up, i made a new char not long time ago..played for 3 hours (most of it spent chatting on gc) and i got to lvl 40..its really not that hard to lvl up and you can buy xp kits from the auc the plat ones are very expensive i agree *it would cost like 700k to boost to 61..if you dont wanna bother with the grind

ker'shal skepter
08-09-2017, 12:49 PM
Sorry but,if you already play the game for a while you know how to lvl up, i made a new char not long time ago..played for 3 hours (most of it spent chatting on gc) and i got to lvl 40..its really not that hard to lvl up and you can buy xp kits from the auc the plat ones are very expensive i agree *it would cost like 700k to boost to 61..if you dont wanna bother with the grind

That's not the point, what if people want to skip the boring process of leveling? It's quicker and 700k? It's huge chunk of experience, it would cost much more to get 61 with the kits from auc, also it came with lucky which there aren't any egg versions of. Imo they should bring it back, no one is crazy enough to buy the platinum kits (hopefully), it would make more people want to buy plat and boost up.

Cinco
08-10-2017, 01:11 PM
At this time there are no plans to bring Levolas out of retirement.
That said, an XP Sale could be a nice brief event.

soon
08-10-2017, 04:45 PM
At this time there are no plans to bring Levolas out of retirement.
That said, an XP Sale could be a nice brief event.

They want to buy the lucky pet. No xp.