PDA

View Full Version : Devs...Is there going to be a CL?

Cascade
07-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Hey devs is there going to be a CL (Computer Legends). I heard some people talking about how you heavily hinted there might be CL. =)

KingFu
07-03-2010, 08:35 PM
As I heard, which you probably have too is that they are giving heavy hints! I hope so, please don't make it like WoW though, where it's 10 bucks a month and you have to buy the game for 60, cause that's a fail. Also, how will platinum purchases work? Would you have to be playing on the Itunes comp to buy platinum?

Cascade
07-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Yeah hopefully you could just log in from your iphone/itouch/IPad account. But the devs do need to actually make money from this which means that they would need to make you pay for something besides platinum.

Violentsaint
07-03-2010, 08:44 PM
i dought it will be on computer, the ability to play it anywere and that it is the first decent mobile MMO is the games strongpoint, for a handheld MMO this game is amazing, but compared to computer MMO's, its pretty adverage

i think it will stick to the idevices or at the most become available on the droid phone

Cascade
07-03-2010, 08:45 PM
And the android! I have an android so I would like to play it on meh phone =)

Royce
07-03-2010, 09:39 PM
There are already multiple threads in this topic. Forum search box is in the upper righthand corner. Justg said they are focusing on mobile for now to get it solid there, but in the future anything is possible.

Cascade
07-04-2010, 12:54 AM
Yes defintly want to get a good foundation on the mobile. =)

Violentsaint
07-04-2010, 02:13 AM
i dont see this coming out on computer until it is really popular on itunes, its barely in the top 25 role playing games, let alone the top 25 overall games. which is a real shame, cos i can think of games alot worse than this that are ranked higher *cough* mafia wars *cough*

Izbar
07-04-2010, 02:17 AM
I just dont see how if this game was to be put on comps how iphone, Itouch, and Ipad users could compete with them. You would be using a keyboard instead of tapping ur screen and ur machine would be way faster. Maybe im just not thinking far enough outside of the box but i see PL on PC killing mobile PL :(

Theremin
07-05-2010, 04:59 AM
I don't know if I would go that far in saying that CL would make PL obsolete. There's something to be said for the mobility of the game. I really like that about it, and I play it EVERYWHERE I can so long as there is wireless Internet service available. (I use an iPod Touch, currently.)

What's to say that CL couldn't be entirely different from PL, since we're really talking about two entirely different platforms? ;D

Obliteration
07-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Yeah hopefully you could just log in from your iphone/itouch/IPad account. But the devs do need to actually make money from this which means that they would need to make you pay for something besides platinum.

Not really, there are tons of MMORPG's that use cash shops.