PDA

View Full Version : Is it true for plat offers ?

Captain critic
08-08-2017, 12:23 AM
Ok so i heard there are plat offers that are made by scammers, are download and start offers the only offers that arent made by scammers? because thats what i heard, pls tell me which type of offers are safe and which offers arent safe

Suentous PO
08-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Worse I've seen on ios were apps that constantly sent you to the wrong place, or "play up to lv5" and then at lv 4 find a paywall.
Not really scams, but-
On android I've seen "download & start" offers want me to install extra packets that wanted access to every single function on the device lmao
:encouragement:
Seems legit

Iplo
08-09-2017, 03:19 AM
On my iphone 6, sometimes when I pick a offer, my browser takes me trough like 10-30 sites. Dunno if I have a ton of viruses and crap on my phone now..

ker'shal skepter
08-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Ok so i heard there are plat offers that are made by scammers, are download and start offers the only offers that arent made by scammers? because thats what i heard, pls tell me which type of offers are safe and which offers arent safe

Some of the quizzes/short answers are scams, I did some of those quizzes and the results always said I had 0%, I'm pretty sure it's not me being brain dead since I even looked up some of the answers. Some of those are scams to get you to do more quizzes and look at ads.

Drauraiet
08-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Those offers are purely dependable, my brother got it as 500 plat, and I got as 200 or 300 plat.

And if you do not get offers I'll tell you a way to make them go away.

Download vpn (it has to be a reliable vpn, because it could be a hack), I will explain what it means vpn: that is an application to change your current location (an example if you live in canada, you can change your location to united states) change your location to the united states, because in that location appear offers. (So ​​download the next application: 'Opera Vpn' that's the one I use. I hope it helped you. ;)

Drauraiet
08-09-2017, 03:29 PM
You can do a lot of gold with plat, the form I use is this: do plat offers, then buy elite awakeking gem in the store, and sell it. with 300 plat you get about 1-2m ;)

ker'shal skepter
08-09-2017, 06:36 PM
Those offers are purely dependable, my brother got it as 500 plat, and I got as 200 or 300 plat.

And if you do not get offers I'll tell you a way to make them go away.

Download vpn (it has to be a reliable vpn, because it could be a hack), I will explain what it means vpn: that is an application to change your current location (an example if you live in canada, you can change your location to united states) change your location to the united states, because in that location appear offers. (So ​​download the next application: 'Opera Vpn' that's the one I use. I hope it helped you. ;)

Doesn't using VPN count as plat farming or abusing plat offers?

truereligion
08-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Doesn't using VPN count as plat farming or abusing plat offers?
Abusing plat offers