PDA

View Full Version : FF vs MM vs Sewer Queen

newfireorange
10-20-2011, 10:17 PM
Im a pally. What are your thoughts on the best pve builds? Should I stay Pally and get full ff? Go full int and get mm or sewer queen?
I Pve only

JaytB
10-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Pve, pure int. Does most skill dmg, heals your party best and has way better hit%. FF's only advantage is your own survivability, but your skill dmg, heals and hit% are extremely weak.

Rubikin
10-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Agree w Jaytb that pure int is the way to go for PvE. But there is a case to be made for pally and FF gear if you don't have consistently good parties to run with in the sewers.

Elitephonix
10-31-2011, 04:25 PM
If this is for pvp then i suggest full int with mm wand sset or pally with sq set

Moogerfooger
10-31-2011, 04:28 PM
Fury has atrocious hit percentage. Even with a ring to boost hit a little, a Str/Int pally will be mid-70s top on hit percentage if I recall (it has been a while) and your skills will miss a fair amount.

Only advantage to FF is dodge and m/s. Drawbacks are low damage and terrible hit percentage. All about survivability, not damage dealing. As pointed out, a Fury pally has lousy heal compared to Int mages, as well as the other skills....but especially heal.