PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Curse

PatD
08-08-2017, 02:48 PM
Would be nice and very lucrative for STS if u add an anti-curse thing, just like cleansing stone (just need to put in inventory, not a gear), i would be willing to pay a lot of plats for that!!! thx!

gunlet
08-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Glowstick's arcane ability works as anti curse. That's only good item atm.

MasterP
08-08-2017, 04:42 PM
That would sort of make mausoleum to easy to run dont ya think? it kinda nullifies the use of tactics imo :) But i would say, it would be nice if the curse warning was visually better or larger. Sometimes with all the procs going on, its impossible to see the tiny lil curse warning. Also add a second or so longer before the curse hits would help many react faster.

gunlet
08-08-2017, 04:45 PM
That would sort of make mausoleum to easy to run dont ya think? it kinda nullifies the use of tactics imo :) But i would say, it would be nice if the curse warning was visually better or larger. Sometimes with all the procs going on, its impossible to see the tiny lil curse warning. Also add a second or so longer before the curse hits would help many react faster.

And if u have 1000mob artifact hourly quest then can't see any curse warning.

Those kill counters are perfect in obstructing view

soon
08-08-2017, 11:38 PM
NIlbog

Bmwmsix
08-15-2017, 07:38 AM
NIlbog

+1 this Soon nailed it hehe

PS out of thx

Ofc Glowstick is the imba *maus - pet*

Avaree
08-18-2017, 05:30 AM
Not only does he remove vurse, but also removes, stuns, roots (like cocoons) and slow effects. If you cant afford glowstik slot nilbog's aa in any pets aa, if you dont want to lvl, but, his aa works at a very low lvl. His HB isnt bad either.

PatD
08-18-2017, 08:18 AM
Thx all! i know for gs and nilbog, i use glowstick in mauso, but i still get kill sometime during cooldown especially if i run with not so well equipped partner, but ok i admit it would be a little too op! ;P