PDA

View Full Version : Can I get banned for this?

Azerothraven
08-09-2017, 03:16 AM
So I have tried for ages to get the Ice Spirit Vanity and wanted it since I learned about it one year ago.

My motivation for playing AL has been to be able to play AL with this vanity set for an entire year.
After a year of playing now, I have finally managed to get the gold required to buy this vanity.

Unfortunately, everyone that I know has it, has refused to sell it for whatever price and has confirmed that they will probably never sell it.

I didn't want to come to this, but I want to beg for it from the dev or recover from it one of the banned account to give to me. I would like it to be for free but I am willing to pay what's it worth, I think 70m+.

Will I get banned for begging from the dev and pm them?

Please remember I never intentionally beg and worked for my gold like all of you do.

I don't see what other options I have other than that. I event offered one million gold to anyone that can find me a seller and I buy from them.

I hope I don't lose your respect by this post.

Hail
08-09-2017, 03:38 AM
Goodluck with that. If they were to do that they will get spammed by many people wanting stuff from banned accounts. Plus it is only a vanity, you dont exactly NEED it.

gunlet
08-09-2017, 04:56 AM
What's your ign and how much u can pay for ice spirit?

emkochiu
08-09-2017, 04:59 AM
I think they wont ban u and wont give u Ice spirit, either. Why should they give u but not other player?
It's better if they create a NPC sell untradeable version of those vanity for 77.777.777 or maybe 99.999.999 :D.

gunlet
08-09-2017, 05:07 AM
I think they wont ban u and wont give u Ice spirit, either. Why should they give u but not other player?
It's better if they create a NPC sell untradeable version of those vanity for 77.777.777 or maybe 99.999.999 :D.

Exclusive lb vanity for gold?

@.@ double check your bed before u sleep tonight.. there may be a collector i.e. season 2-4 player below it to assinate you for this idea :p
Don't let your guards down @.@

Better put a decoy on bed and sleep in garage :vlol:

alxe
08-09-2017, 06:33 AM
Wanting something so bad dosent mean you'll get special treatment for it tho..the vanity was orginally awarded to the LB players..if they choose to sell it thats thier choice but STS shouldnt take away one from a player even if they are banned..and theres ton of other ppl who want the vanity..it happens ppl dont wanna sell it..i dont think you would get banned but will prolly be ignored and future posts will be overlooked..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
08-09-2017, 08:45 AM
Do you have to be told not to spam a new father with important thing to worry about for special treatment no one needs or deserves?!?!

Azerothraven
08-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Everyone please stick to the question asked here. You guys are side tracking way off

Lojack
08-09-2017, 10:28 AM
You might not get banned, but you also won't get the item.

Ent
08-09-2017, 10:52 AM
You might not get banned, but you also won't get the item.

Will I be banned if I ask for a cat ears vanity which can be unlocked by meow spamming people every day consecutively for 3 years?

Spell
08-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Will I be banned if I ask for a cat ears vanity which can be unlocked by meow spamming people every day consecutively for 3 years?

i think this lil kitty has earned a cat costume by now xD
Meow spams r real trust me !

MissedThisGame
08-09-2017, 11:37 AM
This thread is hilarious.... particularily because I /have/ an ice spirit set on /my/ old banned account, Rare. Some of you may remember it/me.... But yeah. I don't think they should release old vanities like that... And while I doubt you'll get banned, they /won't/ pander to you.

Fyrce
08-09-2017, 02:32 PM
This is a lie. There was just a thread about selling this vanity. I am guessing you do not have the gold to buy it.

Kakashis
08-09-2017, 02:35 PM
That's like me asking for the forebearers set. Won't get banned but just a good laugh! Unfortunately 70m might have been enough to buy it before gold was made so easily from mauso. People are raking in 100k a day from quests and coins running m5/6. 70m today may get you just half the set. You're better off to keep saving or buying another vanity like Medusa!

Alwarez
08-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Hey, if by any chance this idea will work, I'd like to get ice spirit from banned acc as well:banana::banana:, I got same gold it was worth before the plague called mauso+a little extra:wink:

WilliamTheFighter
08-10-2017, 04:02 AM
Ice spirit goes for 90m+ and as you said almost none sell it..so if you find a seller.. he will decide the price for you! Might also be 130m..if you rly want it you must have unlimited pocket! Request to ask sts a vanity for u for a price you decide..ehm better say just not possible xd.

Good luck!
-Will

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

QuaseT
08-10-2017, 04:41 AM
Yes people are offering so high for those old lb vanities. Offers for golem are around 120-130m. No hate pls.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Earlingstad
08-10-2017, 05:35 AM
Your passion is admirable. I wish you had it for or applied it to something of substance. It is just a vanity, some pixels. If you do not get it just let it go.