View Full Version : Bring Back KM3

Azerothraven
08-09-2017, 03:31 AM
We did not want to be slaves to Km3 anymore and now most of us aren't...

I and many other like me, feel that merchants have taken over towns, cities, docks etc.
We need the farmers back for a thriving economy.

Please bring back Km3.

We had plenty of exploring on different maps Since Arlorian wilight.

Thanks

Hail
08-09-2017, 03:33 AM
Farm maus..

Azerothraven
08-09-2017, 03:34 AM
Farm maus..

I can but this is to provide more options for new players too. They are soo limited to getting gold

Xxkayakxx
08-09-2017, 07:32 AM
Also depend on request. You can open special massives with plat that doesn't require to be purchased or dropped. Are we sure there is the same market as before for lockeds? It's not a criticism but a real answer! XD
Can any of the plat user let us non-plat user what is their thinking about? :) ty

lissil
08-09-2017, 12:19 PM
Also depend on request. You can open special massives with plat that doesn't require to be purchased or dropped. Are we sure there is the same market as before for lockeds? It's not a criticism but a real answer! XD
Can any of the plat user let us non-plat user what is their thinking about? :) tyDemand for crates will always be good, at least if it's the latest one, currently the Nightmare one.

If you see the plat cost of opening crates, it's 15 plat or keys for the massive twilight and older crates, while it's 40 plat or keys for the instant open Nightmare crate.

If they do release a farmable Nightmare crate, there will be a market for it because most crate openers would rather open the farmed crates than instant open one. You could open two massives and one large crate using 40 plats or keys compared to the one crate of instant open crate. That's almost thrice the amount of crate you could open for the same amount of plats or keys.

Xxkayakxx
08-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Demand for crates will always be good, at least if it's the latest one, currently the Nightmare one.

If you see the plat cost of opening crates, it's 15 plat or keys for the massive twilight and older crates, while it's 40 plat or keys for the instant open Nightmare crate.

If they do release a farmable Nightmare crate, there will be a market for it because most crate openers would rather open the farmed crates than instant open one. You could open two massives and one large crate using 40 plats or keys compared to the one crate of instant open crate. That's almost thrice the amount of crate you could open for the same amount of plats or keys.

Ty for answer :)

Alwarez
08-09-2017, 04:53 PM
Farm maus..

Rogues have a hard time doing it when mage proc completely replaces them. If you have old friends that take your rogue to maus despite major slowing of runs, well, you are lucky

Fyrce
08-09-2017, 05:17 PM
You need new friends.

Nikool99
08-09-2017, 08:01 PM
We did not want to be slaves to Km3 anymore and now most of us aren't...

I and many other like me, feel that merchants have taken over towns, cities, docks etc.
We need the farmers back for a thriving economy.

Please bring back Km3.

We had plenty of exploring on different maps Since Arlorian wilight.

Thanks

+1 to this since this guy needs it..so he could stop lowballing everyone and shaming himself

you tried mercher but you failed right?cause all u do if offer half price of the current price of every item lol...

Arkiouj
08-09-2017, 10:19 PM
bring back jarl, i miss those runs.

Earlingstad
08-10-2017, 05:38 AM
Idk about KM3 but that RED AND GOLD crate (locked grand crate of the watch) ---that one is missed terribly. STS please please let that crate drop somewhere, rename it, redo the loot table but please keep that red and gold design!

Scalpel
08-10-2017, 06:37 AM
I agree with the idea of bringing back locked drops in KM3. Right now the most efficient way to farm is by using gold loot ,which cost gold, sometimes a lot, to even acquire a decent amount of gold from Elite SG/Maus. You may say another way to farm is Forgotten Ruins, ruins is easy to farm ,and unneeded of gold loot, but takes too much time to acquire frags to get runes. Platinum runs in ruins can acquire a lot of gold but there is only so much plat you can acquire from offers, unless you want to spend IRL currency for plat. Please bring back KM3.

Azerothraven
08-10-2017, 07:11 AM
I agree with the idea of bringing back locked drops in KM3. Right now the most efficient way to farm is by using gold loot ,which cost gold, sometimes a lot, to even acquire a decent amount of gold from Elite SG/Maus. You may say another way to farm is Forgotten Ruins, ruins is easy to farm ,and unneeded of gold loot, but takes too much time to acquire frags to get runes. Platinum runs in ruins can acquire a lot of gold but there is only so much plat you can acquire from offers, unless you want to spend IRL currency for plat. Please bring back KM3.

YES!!! you tell 'em girl!

deathhbringer
08-10-2017, 10:44 AM
i miss those old day's farming in KM# :sentimental:

Zylx
08-10-2017, 01:28 PM
I have to say the removal of km3 farming is what ended the game for me, since none of the newer maps really interested me.