PDA

View Full Version : Levelling

uechearibez
10-21-2011, 04:52 AM
Well am actually level 56 and wanted to know if some people can help me reach 61 :) i havent been to nuri often and neither did any quests there..so if there are people who are starting nuris i can join your runs :)

Navygreen
10-21-2011, 11:08 AM
I'm sure there's people willing to help you out but it's good to join a nice and helpful guild that will be there for you when you need them, like in your current situation. :)

Good luck!

uechearibez
10-21-2011, 11:41 AM
I'm sure there's people willing to help you out but it's good to join a nice and helpful guild that will be there for you when you need them, like in your current situation. :)

Good luck!

actually i am already in a guild and they are very helpful too :) but the problem is that they are rarely online when am on..we are in different time zones :/ somehow i did all nuri quests just now :D am quite pleased with myself lol ^^ now just need to do some xp run to reach 61 :D thx for replying :)

Skeletonlord
10-21-2011, 12:01 PM
I'll help I'm 57 add skeletonlord

Navygreen
10-21-2011, 12:12 PM
somehow i did all nuri quests just now :D am quite pleased with myself lol

You definitely should be lol. Nuri's aint nothin' to play around with! I would say I will reach 61 this year, but at this rate, it would be completely unrealistic. I'll eventually get there next year sometime :P

uechearibez
10-22-2011, 06:10 AM
I'll help I'm 57 add skeletonlord
added :D

uechearibez
10-22-2011, 06:11 AM
You definitely should be lol. Nuri's aint nothin' to play around with! I would say I will reach 61 this year, but at this rate, it would be completely unrealistic. I'll eventually get there next year sometime :P

haha me too :) am a bit slow and i hate doing xp runs all the time :p trying to do remaining quests..