PDA

View Full Version : Pet practice?

shame
08-10-2017, 02:19 PM
Hey guys!, so idk if its a good idea or not but wouldn't it be awesome if there was a pet practice area? I i mean what if u wanna buy a pet but u dont know what it's aa does to mobs or player while in pvp? There will also be mobs in the arena that spawns if all are dead. So when u enter into the arena should all ur pets be unlocked and be at ur lvl (whichever lvl ur at) or should it have an option that u can use only 1 pet per arena (in this case you'll have to start the arena over again bleh)? Hmm i rather all being unlocked so u can test em all out on mobs. This would be a great way to find out what pets are good for u while ur in which ever map and if ur a pvp addict then u can try out different pets. Also it would be nice while in this arena u can choose pet eggs to slot on your pets, this way u can try all different kinds of combinations! Tell me what you guys think please leave comments! if don't like the idea u can say in comments ^^ Hope devs read this hehehe

giaracib
08-10-2017, 02:50 PM
+1 and -1 :D.
TBH there's more concerning matters then this that should be implemented in game,
Not a bad idea tho:)

shame
08-10-2017, 02:57 PM
+1 and -1 :D.
TBH there's more concerning matters then this that should be implemented in game,
Not a bad idea tho:)

I agree but you know sts ^^ always with them sifty eyes

Avaree
08-10-2017, 07:23 PM
Whispers

Just slot a pet's aa or hb for "pet practice".....

Savagekantus
08-10-2017, 08:47 PM
cool idea! I like it !

Iove
08-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Hey guys!, so idk if its a good idea or not but wouldn't it be awesome if there was a pet practice area? I i mean what if u wanna buy a pet but u dont know what it's aa does to mobs or player while in pvp? There will also be mobs in the arena that spawns if all are dead. So when u enter into the arena should all ur pets be unlocked and be at ur lvl (whichever lvl ur at) or should it have an option that u can use only 1 pet per arena (in this case you'll have to start the arena over again bleh)? Hmm i rather all being unlocked so u can test em all out on mobs. This would be a great way to find out what pets are good for u while ur in which ever map and if ur a pvp addict then u can try out different pets. Also it would be nice while in this arena u can choose pet eggs to slot on your pets, this way u can try all different kinds of combinations! Tell me what you guys think please leave comments! if don't like the idea u can say in comments ^^ Hope devs read this hehehe

Good idea, for dont spend gold in a pet wrong.

Iove
08-10-2017, 08:50 PM
Whispers

i think he mean for test to know if buy or no, for put in slot he need buy.

shame
08-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Whispers

*whispers*
learn to read properly before *commenting*

Avaree
08-11-2017, 11:59 AM
*whispers*
learn to read properly before *commenting*

I read just fine.

If you don't like comments, you shouldn't post a thread on a public forum. Further more, stating someone is illiterate because they post a reply unsatisfactory to what you want to read, is a hint of your maturity level. There is a + to your idea though, if the pets attributes were not working as designed to be, a pet practice area would be a handy feature to test this out (which is already a devs job to do). However this would take a lot of coding, and take a lot of time away from fixing or implementing other designs more beneficial to the game.

Enjoy the game :)

PatD
08-11-2017, 12:34 PM
-1 sorry but by doing this you would remove one of the fun aspect to this game, if u can try them all, where is the thrill?? same as when u play god mode on other games, no more fun, no more challenge!

runagain
08-11-2017, 03:50 PM

This will give the same effect than a thread someone else made before, about testing gears, it will decrease the market value of each pet.

People buy pets to test them out, if you can test them out in some other division, there is no more point of buying. IMO by combining pets sts gave already enough opportunity to test the AA or HB of a pet.

Keep it realistic :love_heart:[emoji176]

shame
08-11-2017, 03:52 PM
I read just fine.

If you don't like comments, you shouldn't post a thread on a public forum. Further more, stating someone is illiterate because they post a reply unsatisfactory to what you want to read, is a hint of your maturity level. There is a + to your idea though, if the pets attributes were not working as designed to be, a pet practice area would be a handy feature to test this out (which is already a devs job to do). However this would take a lot of coding, and take a lot of time away from fixing or implementing other designs more beneficial to the game.

Enjoy the game :)

Also putting those "...." in ur first comment shows how unintelligent u are, jumping to conclusions without trying to understand the concept, anyways do enjoy ur game :) , nothing more to say to players who always feel they are "right"

Cinco
08-11-2017, 03:59 PM
A reasonable suggestion but not very likely to happen.

Thanks!