PDA

View Full Version : Picking up fragments upsets me :-(((

Lawpvp
08-10-2017, 04:34 PM
Like seriously i dont know who thought it should work this way but its incredibly irritating. When u pick up the fragments pack and the animation shows up on your screen shwoing that you got fragments, u cant move. And if you were already moving, ur character continues moving in that direction. Then even after the animation is over, my character is stuck moving that direction even if im not touching anything. So i have to try to move in the opposite direction so that I stand still, and click on another tab, then click back, so that I can stand still again. And wsith multiple fragment packs dropping per map. Why??? Any way to turn off these animations?

Lethoiun
08-10-2017, 04:35 PM
I have that problem to... Highly annoying
Hope it gets fixed

Blazerland
08-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Yes its annoying. A lot of time wasted in elixir. Though it can be fixed by clicking your avatar or constantly clicking the normal skill.

Fyrce
08-10-2017, 05:07 PM
I think opening any menu window fixes it. I open the Quest window because I got used to that.

Bmwmsix
08-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Any onscreen pop up message like this is annoying ah! I wish we could have an On/Off button for this...for me it is totally fine and sufficient to have the loot- results ect.... on the chat window

Tivy
08-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Valid point. Terrible wording.

Cinco
08-11-2017, 09:07 AM
Thanks! I'll see what solutions I can find.