PDA

View Full Version : So sick and tired of people. Why I will never Pvp again.

apocketlegend
10-21-2011, 10:42 AM
It's ridicules how much Pvp has changed since I last did it. When the level cap was 50 people respected each other more at Pvp. Nowdays when I join a Lvl 60 Pvp party no one says Gf(good fight) or even bothers to say go half the time.... After I gave up Pvp on my main to farm I tried some Pvp on my 35 bear. Twink Pvp seemed tense unlike max level Pvp. Today I joined a game, and was instantly killed from a spawn killer(no names....). After we had a fair fight and I died he called me a "noob". I can't belive it. This is the end of Pvp for me and all my chars.
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/keffer33/2a72881e.jpg

13lacklegionz
10-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Hahaha! He's a VERY rude player. He insults everyone in PVP and thinks he's the best. He rushed me in pvp and called me a noob. Then, I deleted him from my friend list and killed him 3 times in a row.

There's a lot of different pvpers. Some type of people are:

- Rushers who want FFA
- Rushers who want to make people mad
- Rushers who want more kills
- Beginner pvpers who rush because they don't know how to play pvp
- Ragers + rushers
- People who are too self-confident and believe they're the best
- People who make excuses whenever they die and say something boastful when they win (Ex. Death* Lag. Win* Full hp, Haha.)
- People who fight respectfully

xbabybugszx
10-21-2011, 11:08 AM
You fought the wrong bear. No one realy likes him. Hes a big rusher and loves to make bad comments.
I also noticed on your skills that you didnt use (crush blow or hell scream) to skills that are DEFINITLY needed for 35 twink pvp. You must always max crush blow and hell scream and you will do better against bears.

apocketlegend
10-21-2011, 12:02 PM
Really? Thanks!

Lowellpimpd
10-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Really? Thanks!
Yw np

Imsebastiaanl
10-21-2011, 12:10 PM
I know royalboss, he rushed me too >:(

Imsebastiaanl
10-21-2011, 12:14 PM
Hahaha! He's a VERY rude player. He insults everyone in PVP and thinks he's the best. He rushed me in pvp and called me a noob. Then, I deleted him from my friend list and killed him 3 times in a row.

- Rushers who want FFA
- Ragers + rushers
- People who make excuses whenever they die and say something boastful when they win (Ex. Death* Lag. Win* Full hp, Haha.)
i totally agree, espiaclly with the 1 before the last one. they sometimes say: full hp haha indead, but i saw many high hits... and with the rest too, if you win it rude to say that you lagg

csb
10-21-2011, 12:21 PM
I hate your picture. Now my neck hurts.

I don't pvp because rude people will make me say something that will get me perma banned. (or, arrested)

Rare
10-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Hey I have a question. I'm not a pvp'er or anything, but I see a lot of people talking about rushing. What is it?

JaytB
10-21-2011, 12:31 PM
I usually would say something like 'no use to post that here', or 'use the ignore button', but I just can't. It's because I've been in that exact same situation. I gave up on low level PvP because of all the smack talk. The last thing I needed, was to come home from a long day's work, just for some kid to call me a n00b after he rushed me. I never cursed in game, but by god, I came close sometimes.

What I did, was only PvP with friends, or in a competition (not that I did that many). If you're playing with close friends, it's still an extreme amount of fun. You can practically hear your friends chuckle when they kill you, and you're actually having fun while dying. My point is, find some like-minded friends who like to PvP, join PvP rooms and start fighting eachother. If there are more people in a room that know eachother, other ones that join usually show respect very quick. Or to some CTF, winning or loosing, always an extreme amount of fun IMO.

Your twinks are no waste though, you can always use them for scaled farming later on :)

JaytB
10-21-2011, 12:34 PM
Hey I have a question. I'm not a pvp'er or anything, but I see a lot of people talking about rushing. What is it?

Usually two players fighting eachother, say 'go', then they both buff and go at eachother. If someone doesn't say anything and tries to kill you off-guard, or while your buffs are down, they're called a 'rusher'.

Zapoke
10-21-2011, 12:35 PM

Attacking someone, usually while buffed, when they aren't "ready" to be attacked.

CrimsonTider
10-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Picture needs to be deleted as it implicates other players. If you want to request assistance or rant, do so without using other players names (whether they are rude or not.) Thanks!

apocketlegend
10-21-2011, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the kind words of advice jaytb.

Xazic
10-21-2011, 03:19 PM
Mmk. The gap between the "good" PvPers and "bad" PvPers (mostly the new guys) keeps increasing, but not everyone are rude. I don't say "gf" as it sounds bitter to me (losing or winning) and it has other meanings too... So its not to be rude or anything.

Basically you meet plenty of nice PvPers in a day, but you only notice the rude ones... If anyone would think farther into PvP, they would realize some huge issues and facts!

Whirlzap
10-21-2011, 03:19 PM
I'm agreeing.
Low level pvp 10-15 is just full of rushers.
There's that Timetells who claims to be good but rushes any noobs he sees.

And then we have Royalboss. I PWNed him several times on my warbird but then he takes to rushing a lot.
Yep, don't mess with PvP unless it is high level. There are less rushers there.

Xazic
10-21-2011, 03:22 PM
I'm agreeing.
Low level pvp 10-15 is just full of rushers.
There's that Timetells who claims to be good but rushes any noobs he sees.

And then we have Royalboss. I PWNed him several times on my warbird but then he takes to rushing a lot.
Yep, don't mess with PvP unless it is high level. There are less rushers there.

High lvl PvP isn't even close to "no rushing" yet >_>
It is the rule of the nature. Kill or get killed. <----- (PvP version)

13lacklegionz
10-21-2011, 03:26 PM
High lvl PvP isn't even close to "no rushing" yet >_>
It is the rule of the nature. Kill or get killed. <----- (PvP version)

Humph. That's easy for you to say, as you never get killed.

Swimmingstar
10-21-2011, 03:30 PM
If you are gonna do level 10 PvP don't go in looking like a noob. Someone is gonna rush you and say "oops" even when they used their weapon and a combo.

Xazic
10-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Humph. That's easy for you to say, as you never get killed.

I go by the rule, bro, by the rule...

Imacoolbirdd
10-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Even if u kill him he calls u noob.. I dont think he knows wht noob means lol

WhoIsThis
10-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Picture needs to be deleted as it implicates other players. If you want to request assistance or rant, do so without using other players names (whether they are rude or not.) Thanks!

Best if the bear in the pic were blacklisted. I think under the circumstances it was necessary. Rushers deserve to get their reputation ruined anyways.

@apocketlegend

You'll find the 30 to 35 level to be one of worst ranges for rushing and trash talking.

Moogerfooger
10-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Since Physiologic isn't around, I'll say it: This is why I don't PvP (unless with close friends, like Jay said)

Slush
10-21-2011, 04:55 PM
coughTrueplayercough

Who said that?

But seriously, if pvp rooms were more oriented around pvp than chat rooms, problems like these wouldn't happen.

Xazic
10-21-2011, 04:55 PM

- Rushers who want FFA
- Ragers + rushers

I have to confess that i belong to the people who are self confident :O (Not best, but good hell yeah)

WhoIsThis
10-21-2011, 05:52 PM
coughTrueplayercough

Who said that?

But seriously, if pvp rooms were more oriented around pvp than chat rooms, problems like these wouldn't happen.

Lol. Our guild just got into a fight with New Age.

Hankomachos
10-21-2011, 06:02 PM
That's mainly why I stopped pvping. Most people take it WAY to seriously. The only time I pvp is with friends. :)

Zeus
10-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Royalboss, huh? It perplexes me how he manages to evade the ban hammer. With his extraordinarily rude language, not to mention racist language at times, he is nowhere near helpful towards the community.

Also, remember, 35 PvP isn't what it used to be. There are now way too many trash talkers in it, which is why I don't get into it much anymore. I like twinking back in the days when people were friendly. :(

WhoIsThis
10-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Also, remember, 35 PvP isn't what it used to be. There are now way too many trash talkers in it, which is why I don't get into it much anymore. I like twinking back in the days when people were friendly. :(

Those days are gone. :mad:

And ... they don't look like they are about to come back any time soon.

Flickz
10-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Does anybody know badges?

Cytokinesis
10-21-2011, 08:35 PM
badges?

Zeus
10-21-2011, 08:40 PM

I do, why? He was one of the few bears that could match voodoovillain, my twink. I was extremely impressed with him.

Slush
10-22-2011, 12:04 AM
Lol. Our guild just got into a fight with New Age.
Yea dtf told me about it, haha.

xkoolwillx
10-22-2011, 12:27 AM
I quited 25 twinkin cus of rushers and cus some guy kept on killin me and syaing "oops my finger sliped" :mad:

Conradin
10-22-2011, 12:38 AM
Lol pvp has always been trash talking dirty brawl- i kinda like it. It is fun to get withs group of expirienced pvpers and 1v1 duke it out for hors- but ffa brawls with random people rock. I usuaply don't get very emotional IG- but sometimes i get really into pvp brawls- trash talkin and have a good ole dirty time. Remember pvp is what you make of it. If you want 1v1 games (which im a huuge fan of) just ge some buds together and fair fight it out. But if you dont care and want to rush-team-trash talk- that can be fun too. Well until it gets too intense. If I start gettig too worked up i just leave- because its not worth it to ruin your game time getting mad at somebody. Anyways remember its just for fun- and you can pvp however you like. You just need like-minded opponents. Ill be pvping somebody- qnd we keep gettin interupted by other players- so we just make a game and duke it out in private.

/endrambling1:00A.M.randomtalksession.

P.s. I think we need a one second rez period- were you cant be attacked if you dont move.

Otukura
10-22-2011, 12:59 AM
Lol pvp has always been trash talking dirty brawl- i kinda like it. It is fun to get withs group of expirienced pvpers and 1v1 duke it out for hors- but ffa brawls with random people rock. I usuaply don't get very emotional IG- but sometimes i get really into pvp brawls- trash talkin and have a good ole dirty time. Remember pvp is what you make of it. If you want 1v1 games (which im a huuge fan of) just ge some buds together and fair fight it out. But if you dont care and want to rush-team-trash talk- that can be fun too. Well until it gets too intense. If I start gettig too worked up i just leave- because its not worth it to ruin your game time getting mad at somebody. Anyways remember its just for fun- and you can pvp however you like. You just need like-minded opponents. Ill be pvping somebody- qnd we keep gettin interupted by other players- so we just make a game and duke it out in private.

/endrambling1:00A.M.randomtalksession.

P.s. I think we need a one second rez period- were you cant be attacked if you dont move.

Remember TT? Used to go all out trash talking, you didn't get into a fight with him just because it was a pain to type that much.

omgazn
10-25-2011, 03:38 AM
Lol agreed royalboss is a noob rusher. He have a little posse now too. They will wait for people to join a game and spawn kill

13lacklegionz
10-25-2011, 09:49 PM

I dislike str birds, and str mages, with their strongman or demonic sets, and a CoP and shield set to top it off. Such a pain to pvp. ;(

PS: If they don't have strongman's/demonic, the pain fades away. Comment directed towards str birds and mages.

Xazic
10-27-2011, 03:53 PM

I dislike str birds, and str mages, with their strongman or demonic sets, and a CoP and shield set to top it off. Such a pain to pvp. ;(

PS: If they don't have strongman's/demonic, the pain fades away. Comment directed towards str birds and mages.

Just go because they give a challenge, you dislike them ... That is what i call weakness.
Str mages (NOTICE) by the rule overpower str birds, so if i get owned it does not mean the pally had any skills. But no, i do not dislike them... They are a great advantage in CTF!! (favourite sport in PL)

Solvok
10-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Guys, honestly.

This is a bit pathetic.

People get rushed 24/7 all day in Pocket Legends, you are no different than all the others.

So stop complaining to get the word out that "This guy is a rusher, hate on him for being a dumb rusher."

Also, it clearly shows his name in the picture, and now the player will be discrimitated upon.

People have different personalities, in which you cannot change unless they decide to.

If you don't like it, the forums isn't the right course of action to solve your problem. Buy some plat, respec, train, fight back, become dominent, rush him. 1 2 3 A B C

Solvok
10-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Royalboss, huh? It perplexes me how he manages to evade the ban hammer. With his extraordinarily rude language, not to mention racist language at times, he is nowhere near helpful towards the community.

Double post, I know. Some troll here will tell me so.

I agree that Royalboss can sometimes act the way(s) you described him, but honestly he rushes and talks trash for the fun of his sake. If he enjoys doing it, let him be. If others hate how he does this, let them be.

And yes, I too loved the old days of twinking, when every single twink didn't have a nuke build..

iamkimchiking
10-27-2011, 09:40 PM
lvl 30-35 pvp has gotten out of hand :(

lvl 51+ pvp is a little better, because most wont take all this time to lvl just to trash talk people..but there are some -.-