PDA

View Full Version : price check on magma? and how good is it for jewel farming

Lawpvp
08-12-2017, 05:42 PM
so i dont farm jewels as a tank with glint aegis, but i use mage with flame staff and its pretty good. how much of a difference does magma actually make? worth the investment? gold isnt really an issue for me atm so buying one isnt a problem, but im going to start jewel farming again and would like to know if its worth it to get one.

also how much it cost? i see 1.8m in auc but dunno if thats standard or nah

Lawpvp
08-13-2017, 07:18 AM
Anyone use magma and know how significant of a different it makes?

Ydra
08-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Glint proc with Magma is pretty amazing.
If I were you, I would just slot magma on a pet's AA, and test it out.
I doubt you won't like it.

Azerothraven
08-14-2017, 06:50 AM
Glint proc with Magma is pretty amazing.
If I were you, I would just slot magma on a pet's AA, and test it out.
I doubt you won't like it.

I did the same for nekro. bought for 5.5m 1 day ago then slot AA then I was like good stuff on pve.
I can't wait to try it on pvp; then I remember pvp at 66 ----->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1IZ-CLUdcc

Luciano Lobo
08-15-2017, 02:37 PM
Does Magma AA helps when you are farming jewels with an elixir? Do you get more jewels?

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

Spell
08-15-2017, 02:56 PM
Does Magma AA helps when you are farming jewels with an elixir? Do you get more jewels?

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

Yes and yes

matiusjohntw
08-17-2017, 06:53 AM
YES, it helps significantly .. because of damage over time it gives to player (more dot, more chance to get jewels)

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Blazerland
08-17-2017, 07:06 AM
significant difference when you use magma farming jewels, use aa wisely though, right timing

Lawpvp
08-17-2017, 09:56 AM
bought one yesterday, going to be trying it out today. Ill let those who are curious know how it goes :D

Kershy
08-17-2017, 12:54 PM
bought one yesterday, going to be trying it out today. Ill let those who are curious know how it goes :D

yep let us know please!!

Lawpvp
08-18-2017, 05:11 PM
yep let us know please!!

I can safely say that magma definitely has significant impact on jewel drops. It took me some time to figure out how to optimize it but I am definitely getting better yields than I was before. Making over 200k profit per day strictly through jewels. Could ramp this up to 500k a day if i was doing it a lot, pretty darn good.

Blazerland
08-19-2017, 10:26 AM
I need a jewel supplier for fury and finesse if ya sellin please hola me (blazerland) or leeelooo.

Luciano Lobo
08-19-2017, 04:25 PM
I can safely say that magma definitely has significant impact on jewel drops. It took me some time to figure out how to optimize it but I am definitely getting better yields than I was before. Making over 200k profit per day strictly through jewels. Could ramp this up to 500k a day if i was doing it a lot, pretty darn good.That's fantastic! I also wonder if anybody knows what's the best place to farm nature jewels if you are lvl 66? Thank you very much

~LUCKYLOBO~