PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best items in the game

Staffed
07-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey if you ha e one of the rarest best items in the game would you please list you ign and if you are willing to trade or
not.
Thanks

Cascade
07-03-2010, 09:05 PM
"Rare" and "Best" Is a matter of opinion.

KingFu
07-03-2010, 09:21 PM
There is no "best" different stats work better for different players. As for "rarest" that is hard to say, from Ryloxx blaster, to Kopesh of Anubis, there are many rare items. Check the link in my sgnatures below. Those are the items I am selling. :)

Tullen666
07-04-2010, 03:26 AM
I have Pocket legends shield. Untradeable. But i think that wins. :D

Azrael
07-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Clearly the devs have the best items.

Avadonna
07-04-2010, 01:30 PM
I think I have the best looking jewel bow of evasion there is. It has red gems and a flame-job. It looks awesome. I think i tried to show someone the stats and saw it can't be traded. I've never seen another one like it, although some little birdie who Wanted to buy mine said that he has one exactly like it after I refused all of his offers.....hmm

I should check again to see if it really can't be traded. If that is so, what does that mean, like as far as how special the bow is? I didn't buy this bow. I thought I got it in Fathom Crypts. However, last night a flame-job bow dropped in Lost Expeditions to an elf who gave it to me when I asked for it. It's sweet, but not as nice as the Jeweled Bow of Evasion.

Potawto
07-04-2010, 01:45 PM
i have a rusted axe. best item. ever

ed anger
07-04-2010, 02:46 PM
my broken dagger beats your rusted axe

Cascade
07-04-2010, 02:50 PM
My fists are rare I'm the only one that has them....Beaten. And tullen 2 other people have the PL shield :P

FriedSushi
07-04-2010, 03:07 PM
I HAVE THE SNIPER ALIEN BLASTER!! too bad its level 43 though

Potawto
07-04-2010, 04:20 PM
i have the gold plated toothpick of anubic thothliness of osiris lvl 245997535245591

tjornan
07-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Really its all a matter of opinion. Everyone wants an alien blaster, but im not into them. Besides i would rather waitto buy one. I did hve snipers alien blaster, but i sold it for an isis warrior helm, isis scarab shield, mynas plate mail of isis, and pharoahs sword of thoth, a scarab bow of horus, scorpion isis helm, Staff of ra of isis, and a whole bunch of thoth mage pinks. It was pretty funny, cuz at first he offered just the warrior set, and i wasnt really paying attention, because i was watching the movie grown ups (hilarious movie) and he thought i didnt like the deal and offered a ton of other pinks. I would hve just taken the warrior set. It was fricking hilarious

Inching
07-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Guys, asking stupid question here but as I don't play as much as most it's a fair question.

What is the Kopesh of Anubis, is it for a Dex character? Also I've been hearing there is a rare staff called Galaxy Staff or something but I hv never seen it, is there such a thing?

There is rare item for every class right so I gather the blaster is for birdie so what's for bear and Mage??

Thx guys