PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some help.

ninjaduck
10-21-2011, 01:54 PM
hi guys. i just saw the power levelling thread and i would like something similar. i cant pay really cuz im broke. im available from 8:15 onwards GMT time. i would like to get from level 19-30 please. will be using daily freebie. thanks. IGN is Ninjaduck

DJSKRILLEX
10-21-2011, 02:15 PM
hit me up id be glad to help!

(DJSKRILLEX)

Kahlua
10-21-2011, 02:16 PM
Personally I think power leveling defeats the purpose of playing the game. You're not going to learn the game having someone do the work for you. If I'm not mistaken you were asking a lot of questions about game mechanics the other day on the forums, and power leveling is just going to make me you all the content and strategies that go into playing a level correctly.

ninjaduck
10-21-2011, 02:19 PM
hmm.. i dont know.. the main reasin why is because my guild is ver high level and i want to join in with SC runs and all that. if u really dont think its good ill think again bout it. :afro:

Zapoke
10-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Personally I think power leveling defeats the purpose of playing the game. You're not going to learn the game having someone do the work for you. If I'm not mistaken you were asking a lot of questions about game mechanics the other day on the forums, and power leveling is just going to make me you all the content and strategies that go into playing a level correctly.

I only agree about this.. If they're new. Imo, any twinks of people who have a main, have a "right" to be plvl'd. Personally, if I had to grind every single twink I have.. I'd already have stopped playing Pocket Legends.

Kahlua
10-21-2011, 02:41 PM
I only agree about this.. If they're new. Imo, any twinks of people who have a main, have a "right" to be plvl'd. Personally, if I had to grind every single twink I have.. I'd already have stopped playing Pocket Legends.
Yes but he's not an alternate account, he's fairly new.

Ninjaduck, ask your guild to help you out with the game. If they're a good guild, they should be happy to show you the ropes and help you level without just steam rolling through the maps.
Or, search for a game on the maps you wish to do, and see if there are any with people around your level with 2/3/4 people already in the instance. Leveling with people your own level is more beneficial to your overall understanding of your character.

CanonicalKoi
10-21-2011, 02:49 PM
Yes but he's not an alternate account, he's fairly new.

Ninjaduck, ask your guild to help you out with the game. If they're a good guild, they should be happy to show you the ropes and help you level without just steam rolling through the maps.
Or, search for a game on the maps you wish to do, and see if there are any with people around your level with 2/3/4 people already in the instance. Leveling with people your own level is more beneficial to your overall understanding of your character.

^^ That there ^^
That and it helps you make more friends your own level and folks that level together tend to stay friends. And it's hard to learn how to play your char if you've never really had to do it. :)

ninjaduck
10-21-2011, 03:10 PM
wow thanks for the responses guys!! :afro:
just hit lvl 20!! <(^_^<) (>^_^)>

BodMaster
10-21-2011, 03:17 PM
wow thanks for the responses guys!! :afro:
just hit lvl 20!! <(^_^<) (>^_^)>

Nice job buddy! ;)

DJSKRILLEX
10-21-2011, 03:17 PM
your welcome! lol