PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.4 Content Update (72124)

asommers
10-21-2011, 04:33 PM
New bat vanity pets debut as the Daily Special!
Added new Halloween vanity items to Archer, Enchantress, and Warrior Halloween packs!
Shifty should now allow players level 50-59 to enter the Manor
The Strongman's mallet should now be visible.
Para Aramid Plate and Fiber are now tradeable and stashable.
Pocket Legends vanity shield can now be displayed with Trident weapons
Tutorial hud now matches new game hud

FluffNStuff
10-21-2011, 04:34 PM
RIVET'S COOLER!
At least that is what he says, and I believe him!

Heroelite
10-21-2011, 04:34 PM
OMG nice!! but too bad i wasted over 100 plat on worthleess plat pack junk :( now i cant get any new ones..

Cascade
10-21-2011, 04:35 PM
The daily deal is gold not bat.

Tvis
10-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Bat infestation!! YES!

FluffNStuff
The daily deal is gold not bat.

Might be the same bug that is in SL. If you go to Daily Deal from plat store, it shows gold. But if you click daily deal at the character select screen, it is RIVET.

WoundedEagle
Too bad I am broke and got three of the same costumes....

PatsoeGamer
10-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Nana nana nana nana nana nana nana - bat pet! (batman tune)

milikechicken
10-21-2011, 04:42 PM
150 plats for a Bat that doesn't have Bonus?

Slush
10-21-2011, 04:45 PM
The bats are too far away from my character, it's hard to tell which bats belong to which person. Make them closer please >_<

Edit: Same as you guys, I would buy the new packs if I didn't waste plat on the old ones...

Freegold
10-21-2011, 04:52 PM
New bat vanity pets debut as the Daily Special!
Added new Halloween vanity items to Archer, Enchantress, and Warrior Halloween packs!
Shifty should now allow players level 50-59 to enter the Manor
The Strongman's mallet should now be visible.
Para Aramid Plate and Fiber are now tradeable and stashable.
Pocket Legends vanity shield can now be displayed with Trident weapons
Tutorial hud now matches new game hud

The pets cost way to much

milikechicken
10-21-2011, 04:56 PM
The pets cost way to much

haha agreed but apparently Red said that... Pets in SL are 500plats per. As we want the "new pets" they raise in price for them to make money. Once time goes by i'm sure the pets will drop unless new ones come out then those will be costly.. etc etc.

Roc
10-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Anyone know what the new vanity items look like in the plat packs?

Cascade
10-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Hey Freegold how do you have a Star Guard avatar?

Edit:Nvm must have been a glitch with the STS forum app.

oxdream81
10-21-2011, 05:06 PM
But.. Sam... it is not Client Update... maybe modify name of title 1.7.4 Content Update :)

Heroelite
10-21-2011, 05:29 PM
UGHHH why can't they make these plat pack vanities sooner?? People wasted hundreds of plat and got the same vanity like 5 times and same items.. not fair

WoundedEagle
10-21-2011, 05:45 PM
Which packs give new vanities and shield and such...

xXDamonDXx
10-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Anyone know what the new vanity items look like in the plat packs?

Not all of them, but i did get a vanity sheild, with a flaming pumpkin face on it.

Tried another one and got the same as last so im put off now.

Flickz
10-21-2011, 07:41 PM
No new items for people playing the game? Like actually farming? The new vanitys look really cool tho especially the shield :D

Slush
10-21-2011, 11:57 PM
No new items for people playing the game? Like actually farming?

Agreed, STS is leaving people without plat in the dust.
I feel so ripped off that I wasted hundreds of plat on the packs then 2 days later new ones come out...

Skeletonlord
10-22-2011, 12:30 AM
Thanks for the update

edsonee
10-22-2011, 06:41 AM
Tis is an emergency note, did lv cap and mt fang come out?? Cuz the fallen prince in nuri says he don't give no more shields of hallow. He says he in search for new vanities in mt fang and due to the lv cap he got No more nuri shield. Wat is this? Did mt fang come out or wat? Sigh... 80k xp.... So close to getting shield then lv cap.... Lol...

JaytB
10-22-2011, 06:49 AM
Tis is an emergency note, did lv cap and mt fang come out?? Cuz the fallen prince in nuri says he don't give no more shields of hallow. He says he in search for new vanities in mt fang and due to the lv cap he got No more nuri shield. Wat is this? Did mt fang come out or wat? Sigh... 80k xp.... So close to getting shield then lv cap.... Lol...

Don't worry, devs posted that level cap is NOT increased yet. The shield of hallows not being available, is simply a bug. They were going to fix it latest next week, hopefully sooner :)

edsonee
10-22-2011, 08:50 AM
Don't worry, devs posted that level cap is NOT increased yet. The shield of hallows not being available, is simply a bug. They were going to fix it latest next week, hopefully sooner :)

So u mean to tell me I still have a chance in getting to lv61 and getting the nuri shield? But still when is nuri shield coming out....?I wouldn't wanna get more plat elixir and get to 99k xp and lv cap comes.... Lol that would make me quit. So must need to know. Btw Ty jaytb for the info that it just a bug. Ima go lv now, but I still like to know when lv cap coming. Thx

Piosidon
10-22-2011, 09:01 AM

So u mean to tell me I still have a chance in getting to lv61 and getting the nuri shield? But still when is nuri shield coming out....?I wouldn't wanna get more plat elixir and get to 99k xp and lv cap comes.... Lol that would make me quit. So must need to know. Btw Ty jaytb for the info that it just a bug. Ima go lv now, but I still like to know when lv cap coming. Thx
Lol I remember you mention it in caps in guild chat

Swimmingstar
10-23-2011, 11:45 AM
I didn't buy the bats but the bats should be bigger.