PDA

View Full Version : How do I change the email on my account?

Kahlua
10-21-2011, 06:30 PM
The account email I use to sign in isn't mine since the phone was given to me and already had a Star Legends account on it. My plan wasn't up for a phone upgrade and my brother got a new phone. I made my accounts under this email because I didn't know I could make a new account. Is there any way to still have access to my characters while logging in with a different email address? It's not a big deal, I'd just like to use my own information.

Also, if this is against any rules (using the same device/email address) then please do not ban me :( I didn't know any better, I just wanted to play. It's 100% my phone now, he doesn't live at the house anymore. Thank you.

javier995
10-21-2011, 06:38 PM
I think(not sure) if you have another email, you can transfer your stuff to it. It gives the option of a new email on settings i believe.

Gluttony
10-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Click Menu, Spacetime Nexus then modify account. Enter new email (twice) and confirm.

TANKKAAR
10-21-2011, 06:53 PM
If you are asking how to change your email associated with your
pocket legends acct that's as easy as 1, 2, 3 :)

Sign into PL using current info> options> menu> STS nexus> my account> modify account.

Once there it should all make sense :p

Hope this helps!

Rawrimafish
10-21-2011, 06:56 PM
If you want to transfer accounts email spacetime studios and ask. If you wanna change the email name to nexus and modify account.

Hope it helps if it does press the thumbs up or thanks button!

Kahlua
10-22-2011, 08:38 AM
Thanks guys, it worked!
I had to make a new email though, because I tried making a NEW account with my current email and it said account already in use when I tried to modify my current account :(
Oh well, now I'm a gmail girl :D

TANKKAAR
10-22-2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks guys, it worked!
I had to make a new email though, because I tried making a NEW account with my current email and it said account already in use when I tried to modify my current account :(
Oh well, now I'm a gmail girl :D

Gmail is better anyways :) keeps all your calendars, contacts, mail, & more in sync with your Android device. Plus!