PDA

View Full Version : Maybe another quitting thread...

WoundedEagle
10-21-2011, 06:40 PM
This will be my second thread. And this isn't set in stone, but I am considering another 'quit'. Mostly because I can't afford platinum. It ruins the game for me. I got screwed with the Halloween packs too because I bought them before new Vanities. I am a collector so, oh well. I want to stay here for Ambassador Program and to help people, but as of next week, I will also be in Eye Therapy, 2 times a week, every week, for 4 months - 45 minutes each session. Mostly due to the fact my eyes have never been able to focus, no lazy eye, just can't focus in. When I quit, I will reassure you. But as of now, I am for some odd reason, really aggravated at even logging on.

Thanks,

-we

Ayc2000
10-21-2011, 06:41 PM
NO.
Never truly quit:disturbed:

WoundedEagle
10-21-2011, 06:47 PM
NO.
Never truly quit:disturbed:
There are a lot of reason to quit, Angela. Sadly, there are more reasons to quit than there are to stay...

Silentarrow
10-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Nooooo!!

Cascade
10-21-2011, 06:49 PM
Ah, sad day.

Ayc2000
10-21-2011, 06:50 PM
*sigh* I guess I'm in denial :/
I guess if you do quit, check on now and then so I can talk to you? :redface: if you quit for real, it'll be like you dissapeared :(

WoundedEagle
10-21-2011, 06:50 PM
*sigh* I guess I'm in denial :/
I guess if you do quit, check on now and then so I can talk to you? :redface:
I will. Honestly, I am just really cranky right now at PL.

Uzikrabd
10-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Ikr I've been considering it alot too but at least try to say if you'll be back and when

Ayc2000
10-21-2011, 06:52 PM
I will. Honestly, I am just really cranky right now at PL. ahh, nothing exciting now hmm...I kind of feel that way now too
Try a month hiatus

Fatpigwarrior
10-21-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm also thinking of quitting.......

Suentous PO
10-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Serious bummer, but I guess I should say I would rather know you are taking care of yourself first and formost. Don't want yer peepers to miss out on the ladies! Don't be a stranger.
You would/will be missed fo sho

SUPAPRODIGY
10-21-2011, 07:02 PM
I'm also thinking of quitting.......

Me 2 its sad cause i love this two games made by STS but platinum is outrageous and it just makes me angry that i cant get any items i want because there so expensive

-SP-

xbabybugszx
10-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Yeah, ima probably quit kus i got hacked and now im poor in PL, i had 2mil and alot of different twink sets for pvp, now they have all been taken and i gota find a way to get everything back, and that will take a while kus ive been playing for a year now.

Gluttony
10-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Wow, so many quitting over the vanity aspect of the game. Didn't your parents tell you that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and vanity is only skin deep. I personally never was into the vanity, as I have said numerous times I liquidate everything. Antenna... gone, event vanity... see ya, outrageous priced trinket with a $20+ price tag... well I wouldn't liquidate that, but I'd never have it to begin with either. If vanity is your thing then yes now is the time to quit unless you're willing to dump the money into the feed the devs, their families and their greedy landlord. It'll be sad to see you go, but sometimes you have to do what is best for you. I'd say just get over it, but that argument is pretty shallow and has not been working for me lately. I'm not a collector, I weigh the options and something non-functional never truly wins. On the bright side I see that you just won 30 plat via twitter contest, so that is another Halloween item pack, good luck on your random roll.

Lowlyspy
10-21-2011, 07:41 PM
Well in the end it's your decision, not ours. In the event that you do decide to quit i'd like to thank you for being a such a great friend since i first met you. It's sad to see such a great friend and asset to the community go but your health is more important than a silly game.

Well.....adios amigo ;_;

javier995
10-21-2011, 08:01 PM
Hope your eyes get better and hope you don't end up quitting!

Mastercon
10-21-2011, 08:02 PM
No WE! :( please dont leave man! Vanity is just for looks, and you can do plenty of things without plat, like level to the max! Who cares about the kids who get $ from their parents to buy cool looking stuff! They're just spoiled!¡!¡!¡!¡ Its still an awesome game! Don't leave just cause of platinum! :(

WoundedEagle
10-21-2011, 08:07 PM
No WE! :( please dont leave man! Vanity is just for looks, and you can do plenty of things without plat, like level to the max! Who cares about the kids who get $ from their parents to buy cool looking stuff! They're just spoiled!¡!¡!¡!¡ Its still an awesome game! Don't leave just cause of platinum! :(
You will discover a lot more later buddy. Just give it time. It's not just about some vanity. There are a few more things that grind my gears also.

DawnInfinity
10-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Smile!

WoundedEagle
10-21-2011, 08:33 PM
Smile!
Maybe if you ever log-on :P

Conradin
10-21-2011, 08:56 PM
Smile!

Good to see ya still stalking us silently steph- and WE i will probably not buy the batz- as cool as they are i want something cooler

Hankomachos
10-21-2011, 09:02 PM
I feel ya, wound. :( I know vanitys aren't a necessity but 150 plat or whatever is outrageous IMO. :/

DawnInfinity
10-21-2011, 11:44 PM
Good to see ya still stalking us silently steph- and WE i will probably not buy the batz- as cool as they are i want something cooler
<3 miss youu.

MoarPewPew
10-22-2011, 01:17 PM
@ Wound
If this game had a subscription rather than plat we wouldn't have people crying about vanities as much. Instead they would cry about the subscription.

If your gonna quit because of you not being able to get vanities there is nothing more than I can say.... If it is because of your eyes then thats a legit reason because that pertains to real life issues.

This game is free to play. Everything is optional. If you can not afford plat packs don't buy it.
Just like in real life only buy something if you can afford it....

Remember PL is Free to Play.

WoundedEagle
10-22-2011, 06:18 PM
@ Wound
If this game had a subscription rather than plat we wouldn't have people crying about vanities as much. Instead they would cry about the subscription.

If your gonna quit because of you not being able to get vanities there is nothing more than I can say.... If it is because of your eyes then thats a legit reason because that pertains to real life issues.

This game is free to play. Everything is optional. If you can not afford plat packs don't buy it.
Just like in real life only buy something if you can afford it....

Remember PL is Free to Play.
There are a few more reasons buddy. And, no matter how many quitting thread I make, I will most likely never quit. :/

Matutd
10-22-2011, 06:37 PM
Don't leave bro :( ... Think about it this way: every friend u have in the game is a reason to stay, I'm pretty sure now there are more reasons to stay than to leave :)

Redbridge
10-22-2011, 06:54 PM
Hey dude, a break is as good as a rest....

PM me if you need anything..... d=('-')z

Siejo
10-22-2011, 07:11 PM
There are a few more reasons buddy. And, no matter how many quitting thread I make, I will most likely never quit. :/

You better not!! I am not pretty when I am angry hahaha.

Phoenixking
10-22-2011, 07:15 PM
Wound odd thing is your not amswering your texts :O ive been sending you some but its been a long time since you amswered are you quitting your device also?

Onaraasider
10-22-2011, 08:10 PM
*sigh* just when I was beginning to know u. As lowlyspy said it is ur decision. Just know u will b missed.

Zeus
10-23-2011, 12:08 AM

It's how I feel, just remember the community is the reason why I stay. It's probably your reason as well. If the community was gone, then I would quit. They are the only aspect that keeps me anchored to the game, currently.

Petrichor
10-23-2011, 07:32 AM
I won't, but if I EVER say I want or am going to, Cyber-slap me out of it, k? Thanks

Well, alright. You asked for it :)

Zeus
10-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Well, alright. You asked for it :)

Psh, you're a vampire. You can just use your super speed and slap him IRL. Just don't slap him too hard, with that super strength you might take his head off! :(

adidaman
10-23-2011, 04:58 PM
Better tell me in game (if) your actually gonna leave >.>

Cytokinesis
10-25-2011, 08:56 PM
1. ur probably not quitting :P
2. if u did "quit" u'll come crawling back in like 5 days =)
3. is this my fault?
4. WAT DID I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!
5. DONT LEAVE OR QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

WoundedEagle
10-27-2011, 01:44 PM
Wound odd thing is your not amswering your texts :O ive been sending you some but its been a long time since you amswered are you quitting your device also?
Odd. I haven't gotten any texts, no joke..

CanonicalKoi
10-27-2011, 01:59 PM
Woundypoo....take a break if you have to, but if you leave, I'm going to cry. :( Big time. For real. :(:(:(:(:(

WoundedEagle
10-29-2011, 09:24 PM
Woundypoo....take a break if you have to, but if you leave, I'm going to cry. :( Big time. For real. :(:(:(:(:(

Would never leave my favorite and only drink-mixer without giving a way of communication :)

Jugernugett
11-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Wounded......

XghostzX
11-01-2011, 09:09 PM
I too and a collector and honestly have just put a stop to it. Finding every deal of the day item to be at 50 plat or more.

mejslll
11-01-2011, 09:13 PM
bro... look just back of the game and forgive for the issues you are bitter about,

pm me if you feel like expressing the other issues

DanielRH
11-07-2011, 04:12 PM
Hey pal,

sorry to hear this, i was like that for a while (month or so)... why dont you take an "extended break" for a month or so and come back and see if you want to play after that :)

Slcinuup
11-07-2011, 04:29 PM
CYBER SLAP.... you said if you were ever considering quitting to cyber slap you, so I did

Elyseon
11-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Dont do it community need ppl like u

Mothwing
12-13-2011, 08:35 PM
Take care bro :( i know i havent been as supportive lately but i guess we both have some problems. I agree 100% on the plat, its outrageous. But you gotta see past that, think about the people not the items :) if roasty ever did teach me one thing it would be that.

WoundedEagle
12-13-2011, 08:46 PM
Take care bro :( i know i havent been as supportive lately but i guess we both have some problems. I agree 100% on the plat, its outrageous. But you gotta see past that, think about the people not the items :) if roasty ever did teach me one thing it would be that.
Nice Necro Mawthee! :D Have you seen Roasty lately? :(

Mothwing
12-13-2011, 08:58 PM

I didnt know how old it was :( I had to say bye anyway...Welcome back? Lol. And no hes banned...with my vyx helmet...

Cahaun
12-13-2011, 09:08 PM
I think I see another reason here: friends disappearing. I had a whole group of friends when elixers were rarely looked at, levels costed a fair amount of platinum, and could by flaming axes in the Dark Forest for 1,000 gold (I miss my axe), but they all quit PL and I was all alone and by myself in the game. I miss them sooo much still, but I have all of you guys and made some buddies during my cyber quests whom happen to all be elitists in game (all in their 60's lol)

Cahaun
12-13-2011, 09:10 PM

I didnt know how old it was :( I had to say bye anyway...Welcome back? Lol. And no hes banned...with my vyx helmet...

Ow! Happened to me too! Except he had my frosty launchers :(

Mothwing
12-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Ow! Happened to me too! Except he had my frosty launchers :( sux, huh :(

WoundedEagle
12-13-2011, 09:31 PM
sux, huh :(

Banned from PL?! NOOOOOOO! If only I remembered his YouTube Account.

Mothwing
12-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Banned from PL?! NOOOOOOO! If only I remembered his YouTube Account.

yep yep :(

Petrichor
12-14-2011, 08:15 AM
You know you could have asked me. He came to me maybe a month or so ago? He had deleted his characters and said he wanted to give me something. He was quitting. I asked him why and he would not answer me. He gave me something, which I will not say what. He made me promise him that I would reserve his name for him. I did. I have had one alt named "RoastCoffee" in my possession for quite some time now. Want proof? Just ask, I will show.

Zeus
12-14-2011, 01:38 PM
I have his YouTube account if you still need it.