PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion : Lock Guild List/ Friends List

Fac3bon3s
10-21-2011, 06:40 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this. I find it quite annoying. When on the guild roster list if players are logging on or logging off the list jumps around. More than a few times I have gone to join a guild members game and it moves. I end up either getting a " game is full " warning or sent back to town because I end up trying to join the wrong game.

My suggestion is to lock the list in place when viewing it. Or whom ever logs off or on stays in the place they are on the list until it is closed and then opened again. No one will be trying to join the game of some one who is about to log in or is not currently online.

Again just a suggestion. Thanks for reading.

Kahlua
10-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Agreed. It gets very hard to join someone's game if someone else signs on. Especially if you're competing for spots lol

Fac3bon3s
10-24-2011, 08:28 PM
I did it again today and joined a run with people not wearing any gear. Awkward...

CanonicalKoi
10-24-2011, 10:32 PM
I did it again today and joined a run with people not wearing any gear. Awkward...

Lol! But I do agree that it'd be a great function to have. I enjoy the fact that the list updates, but having it move around on you when you're trying to join someone is a pain. I've never run into a clutch of nekkid people (Bod? Was that one of your runs?), but I've had to apologize for arriving in a friend's run just to turn around and scoot again.

Fac3bon3s
10-31-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm still finding it terribly annoying. Please STS there has to be a way to fix this.

Slant
11-02-2011, 03:23 AM
Uh figured out how to do this properly, at the end of the map, go to sector map> join game, this should remove you from the current map, then hit refresh once, coz the other person wudnt have had time to host yet, then the game should show up with the hosters name and 0 people inside it, join this game you should arrive with everyone else at the same time, sometimes the hoster shows up after you lol, this is faster than joining from friend list or guild list because the four taps allow you to time the entry as against waiting around with elix running for the new game to be hosted

except for pinning some names to the top, the friend list is going to jump coz of people who leave and come in anyway