PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me?!?

Nick41324
10-21-2011, 07:20 PM
I wasted 140 plat on packs the first day halloween was released thinking the item packs weren't going to change. I just realized they added NEW items to the packs I can't get. You have to be kidding me... Are the items in the new packs permanent and are they really new, as in added today.

Nourish
10-21-2011, 07:22 PM
New as in today I believe

Nick41324
10-21-2011, 07:25 PM
New as in today I believe
They should have told us the first day they were released that they would change the packs. I am extremely disappointed in STS right now.

Zeus
10-21-2011, 07:26 PM
They should have told us the first day they were released that they would change the packs. I am extremely disappointed in STS right now.

Calm your horses, bud. :) They usually give refunds, I know last year they did. I spent over 700 platinum combined on those packs, so I'm in the same situation as you.

Nick41324
10-21-2011, 07:29 PM
Ok :) I'll try emailing support. I think they should have had a pop up before buying that packs that they are 'subject to change'....

blox
10-21-2011, 07:37 PM
Email space-time studios I'm sure they can solve your problem

NECROREAPER
10-21-2011, 07:40 PM
Looks like imma have to do this as well.

As far as the new packs go, I'm out about 180 plat so far, I've only been getting pirate hats and swashbucklers :/

milikechicken
10-21-2011, 07:46 PM
I wasted 140 plat on packs the first day halloween was released thinking the item packs weren't going to change. I just realized they added NEW items to the packs I can't get. You have to be kidding me... Are the items in the new packs permanent and are they really new, as in added today.

LMAO .. Reminds u of MT fang eh?! *Cough*

Samhayne
10-21-2011, 07:52 PM
Hey Nick, sorry for the bait and switch. We should have known better, but when there were folks who were less than thrilled with Halloween, we burned some midnight oil to get some new things out. Talk with our support team (they are in on Monday, so thanks for your patience) and we will make it right. Http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Heroelite
10-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Hey Nick, sorry for the bait and switch. We should have known better, but when there were folks who were less than thrilled with Halloween, we burned some midnight oil to get some new things out. Talk with our support team (they are in on Monday, so thanks for your patience) and we will make it right. Http://support.spacetimestudios.com
Hi the link takes me to a page that is blank idk it might not be right. Support button on forums also takes me to that page where internet can't be displayed. I do also wish for a refund and am sort of mad how i used all my plat

Nick41324
10-21-2011, 10:37 PM
Ok sweet thanks everyone who helped me. Next time I get on a computer I will 'thank' all you :)

Slush
10-22-2011, 12:00 AM
I'm in the same boat as you guys, guess we gotta send in an e-mail and hope for the best :/