PDA

View Full Version : Armor -0 when selecting same item in auction

tearacan
10-21-2011, 07:36 PM
When i choose a item which im wearing in auction and i watch the stats, it shows me that the item in auction gives me -0 armor. How is that possible if it is the same as i'm wearing?

Btw, why are all plain (so none custom) epic armor have the prefix L30 in the name?
Its shows on the ipad2 since the client update

mugen
10-21-2011, 07:43 PM
When i choose a item which im wearing in auction and i watch the stats, it shows me that the item in auction gives me -0 armor. How is that possible if it is the same as i'm wearing?

Btw, why are all plain (so none custom) epic armor have the prefix L30 in the name?
Its shows on the ipad2 since the client update

The -0 just means there's no change in stats

Lvl 30 prefix has been there for a few days now I'm guessing just to make it more distinguishable from the custom stuff ie less "I purchased this but wanted that" if that makes sense lol

Sent from my 3G Cellosarus using Tapatalk

Kahlua
10-21-2011, 07:46 PM
Anything with a Lvl 30/35 in front of it is part of a "set" and if you have the complete set, you get a "set bonus" giving extra stats.

I don't like the +0 or -0 stuff either....makes seeing the difference in the stats very confusing.

mugen
10-21-2011, 08:08 PM
The game only displays whole numbers, but items can give bonuses that don't work out to whole numbers. If you're seeing a green +0 that indicates that the stat will improve but by less than 1 point.
just found this out and very helpful! i hope they dont remove it.

Kahlua
10-21-2011, 09:26 PM
just found this out and very helpful! i hope they dont remove it.
I didn't know that, thank you for finding this.

tearacan
10-22-2011, 05:47 AM
Well idk about the epics with -0, because i dont want to by all epics to try it. but i did try to wear all my rare gear, in stead of epic, which each gave me a bunch of +0 and i did increased my health,damage,dps,str and some others. I only decreased my armor a bit. ( long live the engineer, for protection n healing)
I do find this a bit strange, that overall my rare gear (lvl30 + lvl29) is better as my epic gear lvl30.

mugen
10-22-2011, 07:56 AM
Well idk about the epics with -0, because i dont want to by all epics to try it. but i did try to wear all my rare gear, in stead of epic, which each gave me a bunch of +0 and i did increased my health,damage,dps,str and some others. I only decreased my armor a bit. ( long live the engineer, for protection n healing)
I do find this a bit strange, that overall my rare gear (lvl30 + lvl29) is better as my epic gear lvl30.
you dont have to buy the item to try the stats just find it in the cs and click show stats. i love that we have this feature now.
and yes most of the lvl 29 and 30 greens have some extra health and mana but no extra armor or class stat points (like dodge,crit ,hit) so depends on your play style i like the added hit and crit and armor on the epics for my op.