PDA

View Full Version : No more SHIELD?

healftw
10-21-2011, 08:35 PM
I friggin wasted 150 plat to reach 61 just to get the shield and cap...and i get nothing? Mt.Fang isn't even out yet...and yet no more shields already?

Cytokinesis
10-21-2011, 08:36 PM
what do u mean? u still got the SoH...

healftw
10-21-2011, 08:39 PM
what do u mean? u still got the SoH...

SoH??
i went to nuri's hallows and talked to "Fallen Prince" and didnt give me anything...he said "they're all gone"

Cytokinesis
10-21-2011, 08:43 PM
SoH??
i went to nuri's hallows and talked to "Fallen Prince" and didnt give me anything...he said "they're all gone"
Shield of Hallows

the Fallen Prince is at Nuri's Traveling Circus (the town) and when ur lvl61 hes suppose to give it to u. r u sure ur not talking to the on at Sewer's?

EDIT: so i hear in the new update Mt.Fang was released but not enabled so the Fallen Prince thinks its already out..

LwMark
10-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Wow

Samhayne
10-21-2011, 08:45 PM
Sorry for the problems with the Fallen Prince. The issue with the Fallen Prince not giving out shields is a bug. We're working on Mount Fang stuff and that change went out with today's push when it wasn't supposed to. We'll get it fixed up and you will be able to get your shield (probably on Monday, if not sooner). Thanks very much for the bug report!

Whirlzap
10-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Thank god Sam.
I almost thought that Mount Fang was gonna come out....
Phew...

milikechicken
10-21-2011, 11:06 PM
Sorry for the problems with the Fallen Prince. The issue with the Fallen Prince not giving out shields is a bug. We're working on Mount Fang stuff and that change went out with today's push when it wasn't supposed to. We'll get it fixed up and you will be able to get your shield (probably on Monday, if not sooner). Thanks very much for the bug report!

+1!

Shadowie
10-21-2011, 11:08 PM

Thanks for the update!

With this info, get ready for cap raise soon! Buckle up on those reaching 61 and good luck!