PDA

View Full Version : Vanity bat bug or trick...lol

TANKKAAR
10-21-2011, 09:49 PM
So let me start by saying the bats are freaking awesome and WAY cheaper then I anticipated...lol so thanks for getting us a vanity pet. it's already been mentioned and answered about rivit flying upside down apparently it's just a "trick" he does? Well, not to be outdone my bats can do tricks to...lol.. it's hard to tell in this picture but he is defying the laws of physics and flying backwards :-) has anyone else noticed there pets acting strangely?

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/PicsIn_1319251020625.jpg

LINKERY(Link)
10-22-2011, 08:31 AM
Wow that was a lucky acreenie lol

im4broke
10-22-2011, 08:57 AM
Yea I noticed it several times...it changes when changing zones. I guess this will be fixed one day, until then if anyone ask "I paid extra for specially trained bats":hypnotysed:

TANKKAAR
10-22-2011, 11:06 AM
Wow that was a lucky acreenie lol

I had to take several to say the least...lol

Yea I noticed it several times...it changes when changing zones. I guess this will be fixed one day, until then if anyone ask "I paid extra for specially trained bats":hypnotysed:

They must be circus bats...lol

another weird thing that happen was during a ctf match I died and Was rev'd when I excepted rev there were 2 sets of bats above me? One was frozen in mid air while the other set was still animated...lol