PDA

View Full Version : New Mythic Wep lvl 66

markonibg
08-20-2017, 06:39 AM
New Mythic lvl 66 wep is only weak version of arcane lvl 66 wep. I think is not worth time and gold for making. I dont know why sts dont use some unique proc for new mythic and make it worth for making.

Drannak
08-20-2017, 07:31 AM
First , for which class is the weapon and what type it is ?
Second , can you give us the description of the proc ? Ty in advance

markonibg
08-20-2017, 07:50 AM
I told... proc of Myth wep lvl 66 from quest in raid map is same like arcane wep lvl 66 of each class and type... Aro finish yesterday bow and dagger and is same like arc bow and daggers but only weak in stat. In one word crap wep :) I lose lot of time for 666 runs to get this... idk why sts don't give stat of this wep... If I knew then, I would not run for myth wep.

Azerothraven
08-20-2017, 08:03 AM
I told... proc of Myth wep lvl 66 from quest in raid map is same like arcane wep lvl 66 of each class and type... Aro finish yesterday bow and dagger and is same like arc bow and daggers but only weak in stat. In one word crap wep :) I lose lot of time for 666 runs to get this... idk why sts don't give stat of this wep... If I knew then, I would not run for myth wep.

I knew this was gonna happen all along so even though i was one of the few people who capped early but did not bother with this cuz i had a feeling it was going to be disappointing. I decided it to wait and see and if it was op then I would buy one and use. then craft another and sale but looks like i won't be doing either. Just gonna use arcane daggers now lmfao

soon
08-20-2017, 08:46 AM
For comparison with arcane

Drannak
08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
For comparison with arcane

Thank you very much for the SS. 😊

Drannak
08-20-2017, 09:49 AM
I'm interested in crafting mythic blade lv66. What do I need acording to the recipe ? (except the legendary weapon for gaining the recipe ). I heard we need 666 nightmare zone runs and 1 entrance is 6666 gold so the weapon costs 4.4m. Is that all ? Or there are more ingredients? Do we have to pay 66k gold for elixir from ashera in order to loot the ingredients ?

markonibg
08-20-2017, 09:59 AM
much faster way is just buy dagger from auc... 666 runs with average time of 8-10 min per run... good luck

ker'shal skepter
08-20-2017, 10:12 AM
I expected it to be op like the planar pendant since it took SOOOO much effort to do, yet it's a downgraded arcane wep.. why even release the mythic weapon and arcane at once? It would have been better if they saved arcane wep for a few months so more people would focus on making the mythic.

Drannak
08-20-2017, 11:39 AM
They don't want us to craft the mythics. Sts want us to buy the arcanes or open massives in order to get them.

Kakashis
08-20-2017, 01:03 PM
I expected it to be op like the planar pendant since it took SOOOO much effort to do, yet it's a downgraded arcane wep.. why even release the mythic weapon and arcane at once? It would have been better if they saved arcane wep for a few months so more people would focus on making the mythic.

I saw this coming from a mile away. We all know what weapons we still use in mauso runs. Not quite sure what to make of this expansion if you can even call it that. Just seems so different from what we had before with full maps and gear progression. People already ran with the nightmare sets and best weapons 2 days after it opened. At this point I'll just say this:

Weaponsss

markonibg
08-20-2017, 01:59 PM
I did not expect something OP, better than Arcane... I only expect new and unique wep, not copy of existing wep. Im a little disappointed. I lose to much time for this :(

Drannak
08-20-2017, 02:10 PM
I did not expect something OP, better than Arcane... I only expect new and unique wep, not copy of existing wep. Im a little disappointed. I lose to much time for this :(

If you've crafted the mythic blade lv66 I buy it mate 😊 It's proc is really usefull in mauso !

markonibg
08-20-2017, 02:15 PM
If you've crafted the mythic blade lv66 I buy it mate �� It's proc is really usefull in mauso !

Iam mage and only can make mage wep :) u must find rogue for this :)

Drannak
08-20-2017, 02:24 PM
Iam mage and only can make mage wep :) u must find rogue for this :)

Actually I must find a warrior , but thank you very much for answering 😊

Offtopic
08-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Because STS, loves to milk people like you. That's why it will always be like that. It's less work on their part releasing the best gears/weapons from lock while you farm crap.

But, you the players let it happens that way.

Fanego
08-20-2017, 09:10 PM
Because STS, loves to milk people like you. That's why it will always be like that. It's less work on their part releasing the best gears/weapons from lock while you farm crap.

But, you the players let it happens that way.
How did we players let this happen? Even the ppl who tried suggesting some ideas etc either get banned from forums or u know what else shifty eyes

Skrt Skrt Skrt

will0
08-20-2017, 10:57 PM
miss those days arcane and mythic weapons and pets are unique in AA and looks.

dodgysaint
08-23-2017, 05:30 AM
That's business. And business and profit all through and through. Supposed to be game and fun though.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk