View Full Version : -Please Read and Take a MOMENT-

Mastah
08-20-2017, 10:42 AM
I always hope new updated mini event or big event. Who cares pvp.pvp is painful because stat unbalanced all can not play. I hope sts make a fun event and can make all player play pve and pvp so game stay alive. Maybe for those who do not understand this negativ comment but I have an idea. Maybe somebody's opinion is different i am sure with different opinion can make harmonious relationship fellow player and sorry if i make mistake. Cheers 😂 😂

Sent from my heart using Tapatalk

Fanego
08-20-2017, 11:17 AM
Whats the idea? Zzz

Skrt Skrt Skrt

Neutrone
08-20-2017, 11:34 AM
You didn't mention your idea though lol

Susanne
08-20-2017, 11:35 AM
I understand what he has to say perfectly well and I'm English. He just wants the game to be balanced for pvp and pve players, a nice event and people to be nice to each other. It's not asking a lot. Nobody needs to be rude, some people just like to be.

Susanne
08-20-2017, 11:40 AM
P.S. It is a good idea Mastah. :) I have noticed that a lot of negative drama has been abundant lately. Kind regards, Susie.

Neutrone
08-20-2017, 08:27 PM
I understand what he has to say perfectly well and I'm English. He just wants the game to be balanced for pvp and pve players, a nice event and people to be nice to each other. It's not asking a lot. Nobody needs to be rude, some people just like to be.I don't see anyone being rude here [emoji50]

Mastah
08-21-2017, 11:04 AM
Sorry if i bad english and thank you susi you understand my purpose make this discussion. Because that i see no one care the same pvp.for they pvp it is painful because stat is not balanced. Where they are in bully and iInappropriate words is not his mutual support and give a good example. I think sts need an interesting event where all players will balance and can play pvp and pve.not a dream that does not become real if we want to try and give And maybe sts need to make it easier for new players in play because i see new players confused and always pm help me. Sorry if some of you do not like pvp currently in the dominance of rich player. Newbie or low stat can only play pve and i like war. I like play moba cheeers 😂 😂

Mastah
08-21-2017, 11:11 AM
If you have ideas let's discuss it well and no drama. All will never know the situationof new players hard to play!!!??
Thanks for comment.
Follow my intagram ign:Akbar_ini
For real friend
Sorry im bad english man or girl :)

Mastah
08-21-2017, 11:30 AM
Try to help and think positive. Different opinions are fun but should always keep the conversation so it is not negative. Maybe all that is in the forum have different age restrictions different it does not matter and those who negative comments may have to see the atmosphere. Happy to communicate with all of you because I like the difference and PEACE for all. Thanks very much much have join in this discussion even though no one understand because I do not understand English but I want to tryto understand even look bad. My experience at al enough Old and i am always proud and glad we can help and dothe best for the player. I always see the bottom players and try to make them able to play. Many players that i made to be a pro player. I am very happy. And i always say always help newbie player If not busy 😂 😂 😂 im from Indonesia

Susanne
08-21-2017, 03:08 PM
Hi Mastah. You are most welcome. Kind regards, Susie. :)

Alwarez
08-22-2017, 01:27 AM
Pvp will always be dominated by rich people, this is how any mmo works, money>skill. And if you think people are rude, imagine how much worse this could be without chat filter in game

Susanne
08-22-2017, 02:05 AM
I lie awake all night imagining how bad it would be without chat filter. Seriously, some of the words used are bad words in disguise. I always put players with attitude problems on ignore nowadays so no problems. :)

Arcanedragon
08-22-2017, 03:56 PM
Yeah I have noticed lower level players always seem to be pming me for help. Of course if it's pleading for money, I'll ignore or tell them how to make more but if they ask for help running maps then I'll help if I'm not busy. Seems like lower level maps don't get much traffic anymore =/.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Susanne
08-22-2017, 04:33 PM
I don't mind helping people especially new players because it can be rather bewildering at first. The low level maps are emptier because players level up so quickly these days. What took me months now can be done in less than a day. The trading permit..although necessary thanks to unscrupulous people..means I can't gift pets or items to beginners anymore but I can still offer advice on where to find quests etc. The bots did a lot of damage to the game. People get impatient waiting 10 days for the permit and at level 41 have a full quest log and get confused and also don't have a clue where to put their skill points. Yes..new players do need help. So let's be patient and helpful. :)