PDA

View Full Version : Make twink active?

Krampus
08-20-2017, 04:31 PM
If sts just changed the awakening system for only level 26+ it would make twink active again, why 26? Because that was when the first arcane weapon was intruduced level 26 hooks, most if not half of AL players were twinks and it made the game fun for people who didn't like endgame. Because right now sts you made the game "pay to win". for starters the arcane artifact costs 100m if not even more to craft it (that's 1,000+$) then you need "op armors and pet set up /gold loot items/ then expensive vanities. You'll need close to 2,000$ in order to be one of good players .STS just get rid of awakening system for level 26 and under. The house buff I guess could stay and I did like the idea of pet combination, LEAVE your thoughts below and tell me what you guys think, ty.

giaracib
08-20-2017, 04:44 PM
If sts just changed the awakening system for only level 26+ it would make twink active again, why 26? Because that was when the first arcane weapon was intruduced level 26 hooks, most if not half of AL players were twinks and it made the game fun for people who didn't like endgame. Because right now sts you made the game "pay to win". for starters the arcane artifact costs 100m if not even more to craft it (that's 1,000+$) then you need "op armors and pet set up /gold loot items/ then expensive vanities. You'll need close to 2,000$ in order to be one of good players .STS just get rid of awakening system for level 26 and under. The house buff I guess could stay and I did like the idea of pet combination, LEAVE your thoughts below and tell me what you guys think, ty.

My opinion,
they will never take away the awake thingys.
even if they try, the pet combination will still ruin twinking,
ddreambot, mm.
etc..

kickazzrogue
08-20-2017, 05:11 PM
Awakes are not going anywere minus armor, awakes actually helped balance things back out to a extent. Still needs work like a dmg buff or something but it's close on my bracket. I doubt there will be much attention played to low lvls anymore. You can put some of that blame on endgamers for years they cried and told us all to stop asking for things and lvl up etc etc. Well congrats we got ignored and they got there wish and also helped destroy a good 50% of the al community in the process. Just save your fingers the work of typing because low lvl posts dont get responded to or just get deleted. We cant win this war and very much lost already

Krampus
08-20-2017, 05:52 PM
They don't have to get rid of the awakening system just make it so that anything under 26 can't have awakening on it(if you take a look with Para gems and eye gems, sts changed it so anything higher than 46 can't use those gems because they were "OP")they can do the exact same thing with awakening system.Pet combination was not a bad of an idea , even with dreambot warriors use to have 535 armor that's like 900 instead of warrior having 1200-1300 armor(without dreambot or mm), sts can still fix the game they just need guidance on how to fix the problem.

BloodxBite
08-20-2017, 06:41 PM
Too late, players have spent millions on awakening, if it were to be removed you would see too many complaints

Krampus
08-20-2017, 08:06 PM
Well sts is making them spend even more millions on belt awake weapon awake amulet awake ring awake, so either way players r spending millions

Jeoraseo
08-20-2017, 08:14 PM
I suggest you switch from pvp to events, i have 3 low levels and don't do pvp
I do only the events. Less hassle zero headaches. 😃

Neutrone
08-20-2017, 08:18 PM
I suggest you switch from pvp to events, i have 3 low levels and don't do pvp
I do only the events. Less hassle zero headaches. [emoji2]You must be waiting for a reaaally long tim now haha but hey ursoth this week

Neutrone
08-20-2017, 08:23 PM
If sts just changed the awakening system for only level 26+ it would make twink active again, why 26? Because that was when the first arcane weapon was intruduced level 26 hooks, most if not half of AL players were twinks and it made the game fun for people who didn't like endgame. Because right now sts you made the game "pay to win". for starters the arcane artifact costs 100m if not even more to craft it (that's 1,000+$) then you need "op armors and pet set up /gold loot items/ then expensive vanities. You'll need close to 2,000$ in order to be one of good players .STS just get rid of awakening system for level 26 and under. The house buff I guess could stay and I did like the idea of pet combination, LEAVE your thoughts below and tell me what you guys think, ty.while this sounds good on paper, no. People have already spent (wasted) money on awakenings if you take that away guess what you get? Angry customers.

Jeoraseo
08-20-2017, 08:31 PM
You must be waiting for a reaaally long tim now haha but hey ursoth this week

I don't mind the wait I have endgame characters too, I'm busy using them atm ��

Lethoiun
08-20-2017, 09:14 PM
The best thing to do imo is to have a map that doesn't allow awaken or pet slots or keys

dager2heart
08-20-2017, 09:43 PM
level up and enjoy playing at end game (twinks=virus of arcane legends lol)

Lawpvp
08-20-2017, 10:02 PM

Standard remark from an endgame noob who either a) tried twinking and got destroyed or b) thinks he is entitled to tell people how to enjoy playing this game. Guess what bud, twinks arent the virus of AL, people like you are

Krampus
08-20-2017, 10:10 PM
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JPYHRNW go here and decide your answer

dager2heart
08-20-2017, 10:39 PM
Standard remark from an endgame noob who either a) tried twinking and got destroyed or b) thinks he is entitled to tell people how to enjoy playing this game. Guess what bud, twinks arent the virus of AL, people like you are

Twinks are virus. Go level up and spend some plat

Quonabebi
08-20-2017, 10:42 PM
Maybe people wanna play this game without spending plat dager2heart your so selfish.
Hate it when people say twinks are the virus but whenever a twink makes a thread an endgamer starts drama with them.

shadowronn
08-21-2017, 01:34 AM
If not remove awakens , why not scale them?

Agirlnamedbob
08-21-2017, 02:17 AM

Spending plat is only for endgame? O.o
Anyways seems like you dont apriciate twinks being around, twinks got already destroyed so idk why u are still bothered by it and need to place lame comments like this?

quileos
08-21-2017, 04:43 AM
level up and enjoy playing at end game (twinks=virus of arcane legends lol)Were you drunk even to make a comment like this?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

kickazzrogue
08-21-2017, 01:04 PM
level up and enjoy playing at end game (twinks=virus of arcane legends lol) congrats they tried that and 1000's of players quit as a result. And your comment is a virus not us. O and btw last time i checked endgamers can farm gold etc etc etc low lvls cant. So seeing how we can only make gold with plat or merching. Your comment on go spend some plat is irrelevant just stay off threads that dont involve you or you don't have constructive feedback on thx.

Lawpvp
08-21-2017, 01:41 PM

you are virus. no need to level up i already have an endgame char. nice try tho noob getting rejected by everybody on this thread lmao

Azebor
08-21-2017, 04:57 PM
I can think of 3 things the devs can do to save twink pvp:
1) change all awakenings and pet happiness bonuses to a % so that it scales with a player's stats,
2) reinstate the pvp dmg nerf to rogues, yes i understand that debuffs override buffs, but it will be needed for the reduced armor values. I don't pvp end game, but it sounds like this could help alleviate the one-combo-kills i hear about,
3) the "new-type" weapon modifiers may need to be re-evaluated. Mage gun's and rogue bow's 2x auto attack damage modifier is silly.

Lawpvp
08-21-2017, 06:05 PM
I can think of 3 things the devs can do to save twink pvp:
1) change all awakenings and pet happiness bonuses to a % so that it scales with a player's stats,
2) reinstate the pvp dmg nerf to rogues, yes i understand that debuffs override buffs, but it will be needed for the reduced armor values. I don't pvp end game, but it sounds like this could help alleviate the one-combo-kills i hear about,
3) the "new-type" weapon modifiers may need to be re-evaluated. Mage gun's and rogue bow's 2x auto attack damage modifier is silly.

1 is impossible because their will be outrage from people who have spent millions of gold and thousands of plat on awakenings.

2 doesnt fix twink pvp cuz the problem isnt too much damage, its way too much armor. This is more for endgame

3 same reason as above

Earlingstad
08-21-2017, 06:32 PM

Twinks are usually extra alt characters of players who already play endgame PVE content but prefer the slower pace of twink pvp.

Skilledpvp
08-22-2017, 02:00 AM
Trying to bring back twinks is like trying to bring back locs in km3. Lmao nobody understand and keeps making posts about reviving it when it's impossible to.

Azebor
08-22-2017, 03:18 AM
1 is impossible because their will be outrage from people who have spent millions of gold and thousands of plat on awakenings.

2 doesnt fix twink pvp cuz the problem isnt too much damage, its way too much armor. This is more for endgame

3 same reason as above

#1 - I spent enough time in the current lvl 10/16 twink pvp and enough millions on pets and awakening twink gear to know that the "outrage" would be worth the solution.

#2 & #3 - These will be needed for twink if #1 were to take place, especially since #1 also includes changing pet armor to a % bonus armor.

Rather than not proposing a solution, let's look at some numbers:
- A lvl 10 mage can easily have about 500 base armor with jewels and without awakenings or pet. Currently, it is reasonable for a lvl 10 mage to have over 1,200 armor (without belt or dreambot). If nerf #1 were to take place, you would need 140% bonus armor to get back to 1,200 armor from 500. Considering that the current best % bonus armor awaken is 5%, good luck hitting 140%. That is why #2 & #3 needs to be considered if #1 were to happen (especially with higher twink levels, ex: lvl 16 arcane weapons).

"Impossible"? - "You'll be okay."

Neutrone
08-22-2017, 03:33 AM
Ooooooooooor they could roll out an old version of the game when pvp had started

Azebor
08-22-2017, 03:39 AM
Ooooooooooor they could roll out an old version of the game when pvp had started

^ Arcane Legends 2 would solve another twink pvp problem: too many brackets, too few players. ex: lvl 63 twinks? Smh.

Neutrone
08-22-2017, 03:52 AM
^ Arcane Legends 2 would solve another twink pvp problem: too many brackets, too few players. ex: lvl 63 twinks? Smh.You're right, as the lvls increase everyone's spreading out more (you had me at lvl 63 twinks haha [emoji23][emoji23]). An old version of the game when the cap was much lower and we didn't have to worry about nekro, awakenings, paras, etc would be good. And this is very possible and not that hard to implement. For example remember those test server's we used to test new content on? Practically the same thing. I just hope that when this game loses popularity that they'll give in and make this possible.

Lawpvp
08-22-2017, 09:23 AM
#1 - I spent enough time in the current lvl 10/16 twink pvp and enough millions on pets and awakening twink gear to know that the "outrage" would be worth the solution.

#2 & #3 - These will be needed for twink if #1 were to take place, especially since #1 also includes changing pet armor to a % bonus armor.

- A lvl 10 mage can easily have about 500 base armor with jewels and without awakenings or pet. Currently, it is reasonable for a lvl 10 mage to have over 1,200 armor (without belt or dreambot). If nerf #1 were to take place, you would need 140% bonus armor to get back to 1,200 armor from 500. Considering that the current best % bonus armor awaken is 5%, good luck hitting 140%. That is why #2 & #3 needs to be considered if #1 were to happen (especially with higher twink levels, ex: lvl 16 arcane weapons).

Doesnt matter, it will never happen. I guarantee it. They arent going to do something that would cause that amount of back lash. Nobody cares if you are okay with it yourself because most people wouldnt be okay with it. Nuff said

kickazzrogue
08-22-2017, 10:35 AM

I think if armor was to be reduced 3.00 4.00 dmg and 10 all would be to much dmg then so then were back to square one. If they had individual scaling system or maybe capped certain stats this could happen. But would be alot of work on devs part. I think putting a cap on certain stats would be easiest

kickazzrogue
08-22-2017, 10:38 AM
^ Arcane Legends 2 would solve another twink pvp problem: too many brackets, too few players. ex: lvl 63 twinks? Smh. im ready for this XD lets start from scratch and take all that you learned along the way and make legends great again. (Not that it isn't already)

Azebor
08-22-2017, 12:55 PM
I think if armor was to be reduced 3.00 4.00 dmg and 10 all would be to much dmg then so then were back to square one. If they had individual scaling system or maybe capped certain stats this could happen. But would be alot of work on devs part. I think putting a cap on certain stats would be easiest

I agree, just setting armor to a % would not be enough.

Other stats would need scaling too, possibly also via a %:
dmg ~> bonus % dmg, like what we currently have from pets,
Str/dex/int ~> the current bonus % str/dex/int awakenings.