PDA

View Full Version : Make nekro available on plat

Jeoraseo
08-20-2017, 08:23 PM
Dear Devs,
I have been ask by a few players (those without forum acct.)
To ask you if you could make nekro available on plat purchase
I'm not saying to remove the craftability of nekro.
Just make it also available on plat purchase.
Because not everyone that has plat doesn't equate to tons of gold.

Thank you. I hope some dev will read this 😎

Fanego
08-20-2017, 09:06 PM
Um u would spend less plat if u just buy awakening gems with the plat and spend the gold u get on nekro js.

Skrt Skrt Skrt

matiusjohntw
08-20-2017, 11:24 PM
Dear Devs,
I have been ask by a few players (those without forum acct.)
To ask you if you could make nekro available on plat purchase
I'm not saying to remove the craftability of nekro.
Just make it also available on plat purchase.
Because not everyone that has plat doesn't equate to tons of gold.

Thank you. I hope some dev will read this 😎
Nekro imo is good as it is, it's crafting component give f2p (vial farmer) and P2P (fossil loot) benefits / profit. So the price will be stable in this time, with lil inflation. Sorry, but I would say no for the idea :))

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

Fanego
08-20-2017, 11:37 PM
I'm just wondering who thought this a good idea. Why are you going to spend plat on nekro. ok let's take for example arcane deary it's in stable for 1k plat since it was first release in crates. I'm pretty sure ppl bought it from it since it looked OP but now I doubt many ppl buy it. Ok so now if nekro do comes to stable for plat I'm pretty sure it's going to be 4k plat +. So I'm thinking the few ppl who suggested this are ppl who either buy a lot of plat or do plat offers and don't spend it wisely.
*you can turn 4k plat around 20mill +

Skrt Skrt Skrt

shadowronn
08-21-2017, 01:50 AM
Okay nekro for plat is a bad idea, no offense but what could be done was giving us 2x vial or 4x vial and bring down prices to normal, that solves the problem for everyone except nekro hoarders haha, and I have a conspiracy theory that an elite group of mercher are buying out all the vials that are posted for cheap in cs and resisting at higher prices and then paying some farmers to makes threads about the low drops so no one farms vials but hey that's just a theory, a game theory annnd cut!!

Azerothraven
08-21-2017, 05:44 AM
Okay nekro for plat is a bad idea, no offense but what could be done was giving us 2x vial or 4x vial and bring down prices to normal, that solves the problem for everyone except nekro hoarders haha, and I have a conspiracy theory that an elite group of mercher are buying out all the vials that are posted for cheap in cs and resisting at higher prices and then paying some farmers to makes threads about the low drops so no one farms vials but hey that's just a theory, a game theory annnd cut!!

You are clever than I thought...

精英商人: 他们找到了我们

开始第二阶段

will0
08-21-2017, 05:49 AM
bad idea +1

Xxkayakxx
08-21-2017, 12:02 PM
Nekro is craftable with 50/50 farm/plat

Other arcanes can be looted in massives with plats so it's fair in my opinion.
Also many people are complaining about maps being empty.....keep away farming nekro recipe and even less ppl.
I would like to have the opposite! More things to be farmed/partially farmed like 2 years ago (nekro, planar pendant, arcane ring, kraken elite chests for arcane weapons/equip).

Jeoraseo
08-21-2017, 09:32 PM
I don't know, I don't have plats. As I said im posting for other players that has no forum account.

Bug
08-21-2017, 10:29 PM
Yes Nekro is craftable. But let's just say if they make it work for plats, how much do you think it cost? I guess around 250 or more? With that platinum you can open locks and loot something amazing in afew crates :)

Fanego
08-21-2017, 10:31 PM
Yes Nekro is craftable. But let's just say if they make it work for plats, how much do you think it cost? I guess around 250 or more? With that platinum you can open locks and loot something amazing in afew crates :)
If nekro does cost plat later in the future your way off its not going to be near 250 plat Lol. Arcane deary already is 1000k plat. And I wouldn't open locks with that 250 plat just buy awakening gems and sell them. Saves you the gamble...

Skrt Skrt Skrt

scarysmerf
08-23-2017, 12:08 AM
Never gonna happen ull be OK :)

Lawpvp
08-23-2017, 08:40 AM
500 plat = enough gold to buy nekro....and it would probably be 1000 or more plat if they made nekro directly purchaseable. Plus it would probably go directly to ur stable rather than being in egg form, which is worse for you because as an egg its still an asset you can sell off later. So yah i dont really see any reason to do this.

shadowronn
08-24-2017, 10:52 AM
500 plat = enough gold to buy nekro....and it would probably be 1000 or more plat if they made nekro directly purchaseable. Plus it would probably go directly to ur stable rather than being in egg form, which is worse for you because as an egg its still an asset you can sell off later. So yah i dont really see any reason to do this.
Let me try, best conversion rates for converting plat to gold is awaken kits so here is some math:
1) 1 awakening kit's cost we can take as 5 plat
2) selling that awaken kit in trade for a reasonable amount , say 30k max
3) 500 plat is 100 awaken kits , so that's 3m (100x30,000)
4) nekro sells at day 5m-5.2m so you'll be 2-2.2m short .
So 500 plat is less than enough for a nekro ( much lesser ) gg bud . So yah that's all.

Illegaly
08-25-2017, 05:58 PM
-1 for Nekro's Egg for plat if you mean to get it in store forever. It can be as it was at winter's event 2016 while we could buy for example Samael's Egg for 1250 platinum, don't make this game totally p2w... really...

You Mad Or Nah
08-25-2017, 08:29 PM
Let me try, best conversion rates for converting plat to gold is awaken kits so here is some math:
So 500 plat is less than enough for a nekro ( much lesser ) gg bud . So yah that's all.
Thanks. Some people just don't know how to do simple math

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
08-25-2017, 11:37 PM

Thanks. Some people just don't know how to do simple math

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

except awakenings are not the best conversion plat to gold. anybody wastin their plat on awakenings is missing out on millions. I just turned 275 plat into 4m gold earlier today lmao. i spent plenty of plat on awakes earlier this summer before i realized what i was missing out on.

some people just don't know how to maximize plat

shadowronn
08-26-2017, 01:25 AM
except awakenings are not the best conversion plat to gold. anybody wastin their plat on awakenings is missing out on millions. I just turned 275 plat into 4m gold earlier today lmao. i spent plenty of plat on awakes earlier this summer before i realized what i was missing out on.

some people just don't know how to maximize plat
Do you mind revealing that "way"?was it locations?

Lawpvp
08-26-2017, 05:02 AM
Do you mind revealing that "way"?was it locations?

Actually i do mind, because revealing it publicy here has the potential to crash the market. Sent u a pm

shadowronn
08-26-2017, 10:53 AM
Actually i do mind, because revealing it publicy here has the potential to crash the market. Sent u a pm
Yep there is a way,takes some farming for it but makes you more cash , method will be worth for farmers and yes obviously I won't be revealing it hehe