PDA

View Full Version : Recovering deleted account

Killerspake
08-22-2017, 01:21 PM
I deleted 2 of my accounts 3-4 weeks ago but now I regret. I sent a message to contact part in support but still waiting.. Wondering can I do anything else to speed up the process??

Eagleye
08-22-2017, 01:50 PM
Can't do anything to speed the process up. You can try to pm a dev but not sure if that's gonna make anything go faster. Good luck

giaracib
08-22-2017, 02:09 PM
Can't do anything to speed the process up. You can try to pm a dev but not sure if that's gonna make anything go faster. Good luck

When I deleted my acc,
I just send em my email and pass for that acc.
And got it within a day or 2.
Good luck !:)

Killerspake
08-22-2017, 02:27 PM

Thank you :)

Killerspake
08-22-2017, 02:29 PM
When I deleted my acc,
I just send em my email and pass for that acc.
And got it within a day or 2.
Good luck !:)

My account contacts with my google account. And in contact part, there wasn't any password request. Should I write my google account's password?

thekragle
08-22-2017, 03:12 PM
My account contacts with my google account. And in contact part, there wasn't any password request. Should I write my google account's password?

No, never give anyone your password, even Sts. They would never ask for your password and do not need it to reinstate your account. As previously mentioned PM a Dev with just your IGN or email and they will do what they can :)

Exrayz
08-22-2017, 09:15 PM
I honestly pm'd Gary because my account is linked to my Facebook and the next day my toon was recovered with a reply from Gary that said "Exrayz Undeleted" lol so just try and pm Gary aka JustG and see if that works.
GL homeslice!!!

Killerspake
08-23-2017, 05:49 AM
I honestly pm'd Gary because my account is linked to my Facebook and the next day my toon was recovered with a reply from Gary that said "Exrayz Undeleted" lol so just try and pm Gary aka JustG and see if that works.
GL homeslice!!!

Ty buddy. I wrote many messages to devs but nobody answered yet. Still waiting.. :(

Killerspake
08-23-2017, 08:32 AM
Don't write many messages lol.

just one and wait 2 weeks. Each time you send a request to support it goes to the back of the line(you can think of it as starting over.

1 week is my average reply time on support. Only in urgent cases do I pm a dev, which usually gets me a reply in 1~day, need to know which of the devs have time on hand and nott bizy with some recolouring of vanities

~(^_^)/ A few moar hours to elon event, hypeeeeeee. bet all the gold in my stash(which is 1337 gold) that there are better vanities and weapons this elon event. If you don't get your account bank I can lend you my lvl 12/15/20 twinks pve gear, and a pet to get you started off, you can repay after you recover your account, pm on forums for the gear xd

AWw 1 week or 2 weeks too long haha. I hope they recover my accounts asap. Cant waittt..... :(

Rasdker
11-06-2017, 08:06 PM
AWw 1 week or 2 weeks too long haha. I hope they recover my accounts asap. Cant waittt..... :(
Generally speaking ,for user to recover data (https://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/recover-data-from-android-internal-memory.html) ,the longer the data is lost, the less likely it is to recover, it's possible that the account has been completely covered and can't be found inside the phone