PDA

View Full Version : Home Sweet Home

Kayoex
08-22-2017, 05:58 PM
Yo!

It sure feels good to be back! I'm not really a new player, just thought I'd introduce myself here to give the community an idea of who I am and what I do.

I used to play AL back in the day, 2013, it was one of the most fun games I had ever played with my friends. It's just a really big game, and a whole lot of objectives: APs, Gold, grinding for XP, around 500 quests, and very fun!
Eventually, most of my friends quit the game and as a result I took a long break too. I've been absent for around 4 years, and over the course of these 4 years I haven't uninstalled the game out of consideration of the fun I had with my friends.

Came back two months ago, full of nostalgia and decided to learn the game-all over again.

Glad to say it was worth it! Came back as a level 40 with some gold, and here I am almost 66 with my moneybags.

I'm from Jordan and my real name is Karam, in the game I'm currently a merchant, with three accounts (Kayoex, Kayoti, Kayoba) maining Kayoex. I'm also part of <Insane Asylem> as of now.
I play a-lot of other games too, including GTA, LoL, Clash, 8 Ball Pool etc.

My goal is to make a name for myself in this community, whether it be by PVP, constant forum posting or merching.

Hit me up guys, add me in-game or just text me ;) really wish to get to know all the cool people out there!