PDA

View Full Version : This is seriosly starting to annoy me

Mwayneo3
10-22-2011, 05:52 AM
alright so im mad cause i hate it when im trying to sell something and someone wants to buy so they ask for trade and i get exited that im finaly going to sell what ever it is (we all do) :) and i go ahead and put my stuff in and guess what so do they to me its like the most annoying thing people do on this game. to people that do this it dosnt help a sale it just really ticks people off.
.period.

JaytB
10-22-2011, 06:38 AM
alright so im mad cause i hate it when im trying to sell something and someone wants to buy so they ask for trade and i get exited that im finaly going to sell what ever it is (we all do) :) and i go ahead and put my stuff in and guess what so do they to me its like the most annoying thing people do on this game. to people that do this it dosnt help a sale it just really ticks people off.
.period.

Looks like you said that all in 1 breath :D

On topic, maybe communicate clearer? Or just sell your stuff on CS, that way you don't have to deal with anyone. But don't get mad when you get undercut :p

Mwayneo3
10-22-2011, 06:40 AM
Yea i was like mad at my littke bro when i wrote this already lol

Fyrce
10-22-2011, 09:05 PM
I will actually speak with people I don't know before I go into trade, because yeah, lots of people will just hit Trade but not really mean it or something.

Generally I do more sales through CS. Less hand-holding required. And yeah, don't get mad when you get undercut. It's a market.

apocketlegend
10-22-2011, 11:13 PM
I see Whats happening. It's mostly the newer players. They don't know how the market works so if they need gold or want to sell items try simply trade everyone in the town. Happened to me many times. Alot of the times I don't expect them to talk. I just put in a sum of gold and help them out.

Zaltiar
10-22-2011, 11:28 PM
When you're selling something,
do you write 'S)' or 'selling'?
The new people don't tend to know what T), S), and B) stands for, so maybe inform them what they mean so that next time, they don't do the same mistake :)
But I feel ya, has happened to me quite a lot.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Juliarulz
10-23-2011, 02:50 PM
It might be easier to sell it in the cs if it takes forever to find someone that wants your item

Appleisaac
10-23-2011, 02:55 PM
T)?

o yeah trading sorry major idiot moment