PDA

View Full Version : Bug not helping us farm but on other news

AndrewRocks
08-22-2017, 09:59 PM
Join conspiracy best guild in game even better than al apocalypse bug ;) #22 soon to be #1 and if possible beyond that of a hokage and this bug cannot overpower the unique bond of a community of ppl not phased by conspiracy so join before its too late.

Xxkayakxx
09-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Lol I loved the humor xD
I wanna help you!!!!
Here, use them in your phrase: ,,,..!.,..
Even random :)
GL for your guild!!!

Blazingpro
11-23-2017, 03:59 AM
Lool the leaders of conspiracy had tried to run by making 100 over chars, 30 over guilds, just so that they could continue to bribe ppl. Dont be deceived by who they are. Again and AGAIN for 2 years over they never stop. They will never realise and continue to finger themselves. I FEEL BAD that u actually have to broadcast when i know that tons of other ppl or maybe not, realises that some of you are just fools ^^

Blazingpro
11-23-2017, 04:01 AM
And you are #22.. so proud of you, but who gave you false hope about being #1? You have too much pride and i should give you some pride bcuz pride is your poison :)

Wolfietankz
11-24-2017, 11:48 PM
Id say yes to this, but when i left for their "high level" guild, Aquilious and his brother, kicked all my chars and ignored all my accounts. Unfortunately, i thought aquilious and his family were true friends. This, did not turn out to be the case :loyal: