PDA

View Full Version : Rip Eggzavier!

Shredderjoe
08-22-2017, 10:30 PM
To all the players who believe Eggzavier will return... Well here's proof, that it's gone. https://youtu.be/6gTqcIa9okg

Now let that sink in.

Sent from my NUU_A1 using Tapatalk

Nikool99
08-22-2017, 10:32 PM
Dude is this still an issue to you?

It looks like the one who really hope for this to return is you..?
Lol

Mewtuh
08-22-2017, 10:37 PM
Lol! Wow, some people really thought that Eggzavier will be again? xD

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Shredderjoe
08-22-2017, 10:41 PM
Dude is this still an issue to you?

It looks like the one who really hope for this to return is you..?
LolBro add me. Ign: ShredderJoe then tell me if I need Eggzavier to return :D haha

Just informing players that keep bugging Devs about it. Just clarifying that for them ;)

Shredderjoe
08-22-2017, 10:43 PM
Bro add me. Ign: ShredderJoe then tell me if I need Eggzavier to return :D haha

Sent from my NUU_A1 using TapatalkJust informing players that keep bugging Devs and always posting about it.

Korabiv
08-24-2017, 09:21 AM
As much as I was looking for a for sure answer, my interpretation of the video was different. All you guys were asking about the ursoth event and Goldi said no eggzavier. I read that as no eggzavier for the ursoth event, not that he will never come back. And Goldi never made another comment regarding eggzavier after that so still seems unclear to me. Maybe just misreading that but I still am not sure.

Drannak
08-24-2017, 12:06 PM
As much as I was looking for a for sure answer, my interpretation of the video was different. All you guys were asking about the ursoth event and Goldi said no eggzavier. I read that as no eggzavier for the ursoth event, not that he will never come back. And Goldi never made another comment regarding eggzavier after that so still seems unclear to me. Maybe just misreading that but I still am not sure.
I understood the same 😊
Also we don't have an official announcement yet. In my opinion STS is "scared" to say "no more eggstravaganza event" . They never said officially a yes or no. The chances to come back or not are 50-50%