PDA

View Full Version : Long live the mad hatters!!!!!!

Anesceti
10-22-2011, 07:49 AM
The mad hatters is growing strong!!
Hey all just saying hello to the world of Star Legends and wanting to get the word out that we are an older group of people with MMO experiance looking for levels 30+ to join our team! We will consider lower levels than this if you can show a dedication to the game and the ability to handle yourself in an instance. Biggest reason for the level cap is I don't want a bunch of noobs trying out the game and never playing after level 15 and now we have a bunch of inactives. The other reason is we want people that don't mined putting in the effort themselves to level instead of always asking the higher ups to come pwlvl. We put in our time! So should You! Hope to see you in game and if you see me out there Give out a shout!

We currently are 40 strong! Our growth is slow because we only except the competent and dedicated players! We are all making the mad run to 36 and looking for more to join us! We have a long way to go but being we have only been around a short time, I have to say I'm pleased with the results. We are a world wide guild and working hard to have a constant 24 hr presents so don't be shy to give me a shout out! If you do friend me. At least give me a MSG to let me know you found us on forums. Thanx guys!

LONG LIVE THE HATTERS!!!

Group post is here. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php

There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter!

Devlin
11-01-2011, 12:03 PM
I joined The Mad Hatters a few weks ago after a most enjoyable run with some of the guys and gals there and boy am I glad I did, everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. These guys know what they're doing so runs are quick, painless and more importantly fun! They've helped me improve my build and skills with their knowledge and advice and now, thanks to them my main has just hit 36.

Guild chat is mature, no spam, rubbish or drama going on. I play at a variety of times due to work schedules and the occasional bout of insomnia and there's almost always something happening.

In all I landed on my feet with The Mad Hatters and I don't see myself leaving anytime soon, so big thanks to Anescetie and the team for making me welcome and the hard work I know it takes to run a successful guild.

See you all in SL,
Devlin

CHANGE PLACES!