PDA

View Full Version : New Arcane Weapons Proc Feedback

Hosphin
08-23-2017, 09:23 AM
Hey, Guys.

Talking about proc of weapons, i think STS should buff it.

As a Mage i still use flame/immo and drag staff for PVE. even in the newest map the raidzone we see mages with new sets but using drag staff.
Using the new arcane staff u fell like u don't have any proc. What about, increase the chance of charming monsters, make them explode and deal damage when killed, count as a kill like banish from immo and give xp too, and buff the DOT to something similar to drag staff's proc.

In PVP the new arcane gun, does nothing, i fell like i'm using a dusk gun with more damage, the gun attack effect is the same of the dusk, STS could change it please? create a different attack effect, and a different charge attack, because its an Arcane with a Legendary effect.
The Proc should be buffed too, i get that 2000 damage proc 1 time at 10 shots, the proc is much close or the same of balanced guns but they'd nerfed it like 10 times, why?

I Need help, please comment bellow about rogues and wars procs. and Ty;

will0
08-24-2017, 07:23 PM
u be OK...... #known to 'them'

Cyclonestein
09-11-2017, 11:03 PM
any updates when are they going to fix 66 arcane weapons' proc? I wonder how long would it take since prices are really messed up on auc. all of us expect higher level weapons would be much better than lower ones. smh

Kakashis
09-13-2017, 02:20 PM
How about no. Mages are already overpowered and until rogues come back on top for damage dealt on bosses or mobs, balance should lie there. As it is, rogues are optional as stunners during runs. Most of us are just afk no invite.

Nea
09-14-2017, 11:20 PM
So u wanna make mages useless for PvE too!?. Also you should suggest to delete all classes and make the game for Rogues only, Rogues cried all the way to nerf Mages in PvP and you guys got it so yea, cry more to nerf us in PvE and you will get it too.

Kakashis
09-15-2017, 07:04 PM
So u wanna make mages useless for PvE too!?. Also you should suggest to delete all classes and make the game for Rogues only, Rogues cried all the way to nerf Mages in PvP and you guys got it so yea, cry more to nerf us in PvE and you will get it too.

It's not about nerfing, but about balance. Currently there's really no need for rogues. Mages are supposed to deal the most damage and clear out trash mobs. Tanks are supposed to tank, and when it comes to bosses, rogues had their place. Currently we all know how it is and balance needs to come in the form of a nerf to dragon staff. If not then rogues deserve the power of an Immo staff/flame staff on 66 Arcanes.

Nissin
09-15-2017, 08:43 PM
Bump bump xd

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Hosphin
10-04-2017, 04:30 PM
It's not about nerfing, but about balance. Currently there's really no need for rogues. Mages are supposed to deal the most damage and clear out trash mobs. Tanks are supposed to tank, and when it comes to bosses, rogues had their place. Currently we all know how it is and balance needs to come in the form of a nerf to dragon staff. If not then rogues deserve the power of an Immo staff/flame staff on 66 Arcanes.

I Agree with balance, rogues arcane proc should have Drag Staff Proc to kill bosses. As Mages dominate AOE attack, Wars Tank, Rogues dominate single target damage, as i see, also rogues bow and dagg 66 need better proc, and wars need lil improvement too, but as i see they have the most effective procs for now.

nightmaresmoke
10-06-2017, 06:57 AM
Yes mages dominate pve now both crowd control and bosses.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Snowdager
05-03-2018, 10:20 AM
What's wrong with good mages? U don't want mages to be nerfed... U want rogues and warriors to be made better... If mages are weaker then the maps will become harder to run