View Full Version : Arcane deary egg give away

Fanego
08-23-2017, 01:05 PM
Hello guys my friend just uploaded a new yt vid in which he is giving away an Arcane Deary Egg. There's going to be 2 parts to this.
1. Watch the vid on the give away
2. Wait patiently till he drops the next vid explaining how the give away is going to work for example how to enter and win
100% Legit and Fair not like other AL give aways
https://youtu.be/Hoi6R3BuJ5o
Yt channel: IntoTheLightTV
~Posting this since Devs banned him for no reason ~ -You Mad or Nah?
Btw I'll keep the thread updated if any new info comes to the give away. Gl everyone

Lawpvp
08-23-2017, 01:08 PM
is this one of those giveaways to get people to like and subscribe his videos? because if so then no ty

Fanego
08-23-2017, 01:11 PM
is this one of those giveaways to get people to like and subscribe his videos? because if so then no ty
You really just going to judge someone by other AL YouTubers? You dumb

Suentous PO
08-23-2017, 01:11 PM
Seeing how the dude is banned I completely trust this and never use sarcasm!

Fanego
08-23-2017, 01:13 PM
I'm 100% he is doing this fairly if you don't want to participate it's cool just ignore this thread I'm just helping him since he's doing something good for the AL community even tho he can't post here in forums for 1 year

Skrt Skrt Skrt

MysticRob
08-23-2017, 02:42 PM
~Posting this since Devs banned him for no reason ~
Sure, or just maybe there was a reason.

You Mad Or Nah
08-23-2017, 02:47 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170823/59a6e6d55b2f04327eabc0b97fdef06c.jpg
Decided to check my account again now I'm unbanned thanks @devs.
Btw this arcane deary egg give away100% legit.
Thanks @Fanego for your help

You Mad Or Nah
08-23-2017, 05:01 PM
Hey guys I think there's going to be a delay because I'm planing on running the event so I can be in top 10. But I promise to give it out.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Exrayz
08-23-2017, 05:14 PM
Pointless event pointless YouTube account xD

You Mad Or Nah
08-23-2017, 05:15 PM
Pointless event pointless YouTube account xD
Pointless 20m daggs

Exrayz
08-23-2017, 05:17 PM
Pointless 20m daggs

If you got the gold sky's the limit

You Mad Or Nah
08-23-2017, 05:18 PM
If you got the gold sky's the limit
Watch out rich boi xd.

Exrayz
08-23-2017, 05:19 PM
Come here baby give me kisses

creeepycreeepy
08-23-2017, 05:26 PM
Pointless 20m daggsThe daggers are actually very pointy sir.

You Mad Or Nah
08-23-2017, 05:29 PM
The daggers are actually very pointy sir.
Inside joke I don't think u get it bud. Ah There's always that one person thats has to ruin it smh

Exrayz
08-23-2017, 05:30 PM
Inside joke I don't think u get it bud. Ah There's always that one person thats has to ruin it smh

Agreed homie xD

creeepycreeepy
08-23-2017, 05:46 PM

Sent from my Z981 using TapatalkOh sorry bud! Im sure your little joke is just fine.

Lawpvp
08-23-2017, 07:11 PM
You really just going to judge someone by other AL YouTubers? You dumb

I wasnt judging, i was asking a question. Seems the dumb one is you for being incapable of understanding a simple question

Donquixoth
08-23-2017, 07:19 PM
I wasnt judging, i was asking a question. Seems the dumb one is you for being incapable of understanding a simple question

Just ignore him dude, some of kids are running forum account.

spookychaosArcane
08-23-2017, 08:21 PM
Bump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
08-23-2017, 08:48 PM
Tell me why would I want to do that? My friend already explained it was legit.
You don't want to participate it's fine. I can care less mate. I just want to give back to the AL community.
And This my first give away I wouldn't want it to be fake. Also if u see other AL YouTubers give aways u can easily spot on they fake but I guess you not capable of comprehending.
Btw whats wrong with kids running forum's accounts? "Grown adults" are the one setting bad example in the game And forums. GG
*I might not be rich but at least im giving away something*

shadowronn
08-24-2017, 02:50 AM
I see drama being given out more than an egg lmao ��

Lawpvp
08-24-2017, 09:49 AM
Tell me why would I want to do that? My friend already explained it was legit.
You don't want to participate it's fine. I can care less mate. I just want to give back to the AL community.
And This my first give away I wouldn't want it to be fake. Also if u see other AL YouTubers give aways u can easily spot on they fake but I guess you not capable of comprehending.
Btw whats wrong with kids running forum's accounts? "Grown adults" are the one setting bad example in the game And forums. GG
*I might not be rich but at least im giving away something*

I never questioned whether it was legit or not. Boy u really do need to work on your reading skills. I was asking if this was one of those videos where he asks people to like and subscribe. Because over half the giveaways people do require you to like and subscribe to even be considered for the giveaway. Learn to answer the specific questions rather than going off on tangents based upon your own assumptions of the underlying reasons behind the questions. That way you can avoid looking ridiculous like you do right now

You Mad Or Nah
08-24-2017, 10:20 AM
I never questioned whether it was legit or not. Boy u really do need to work on your reading skills. I was asking if this was one of those videos where he asks people to like and subscribe. Because over half the giveaways people do require you to like and subscribe to even be considered for the giveaway. Learn to answer the specific questions rather than going off on tangents based upon your own assumptions of the underlying reasons behind the questions. That way you can avoid looking ridiculous like you do right now
You're the one looking ridiculous starting problems with your statement. If u had watched the video your "question " wouldve been answered. Just ignore this thread if you going to get all emotional and ruin people's vibes
*Maybe you're the one lacking some skills I might say or brain cells*
~once I reach 100 subs I'm releasing next vid ~

Lawpvp
08-24-2017, 08:21 PM
You're the one looking ridiculous starting problems with your statement. If u had watched the video your "question " wouldve been answered. Just ignore this thread if you going to get all emotional and ruin people's vibes
*Maybe you're the one lacking some skills I might say or brain cells*
~once I reach 100 subs I'm releasing next vid ~

I didnt want to watch the vid if it was one asking for subs, hence the question. If you cant understand that then Lmao. And you are the one freaking out as if i questioned the legitimacy of the giveaway because you suck at making inferences lmao. Arc deary is a useless meme anyways enjoy your giveaway,

You Mad Or Nah
08-24-2017, 11:18 PM
I didnt want to watch the vid if it was one asking for subs, hence the question. If you cant understand that then Lmao. And you are the one freaking out as if i questioned the legitimacy of the giveaway because you suck at making inferences lmao. Arc deary is a useless meme anyways enjoy your giveaway,

Use less but u still wanted to know if it was fake LMFAO. U one salty grumpy old man. Just get out my thread bud.Yet this give away for everyone, there's new players who would be happy AF if they won.
Positive vibes✌

Lawpvp
08-25-2017, 12:41 AM
Use less but u still wanted to know if it was fake LMFAO. U one salty grumpy old man. Just get out my thread bud.Yet this give away for everyone, there's new players who would be happy AF if they won.
Positive vibes✌

pls show me where i said anything about wanting to know if it was fake. Keep pulling things out of ur *** bud maybe someday one of them will be right. lmao play AL less and go to school so u can learn how to read and comprehend basic english

Donquixoth
08-25-2017, 09:21 AM
このちょうしで がんばれ!