PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to improve player experience in AL!

Qevy
08-24-2017, 08:44 AM
Hi...it's me again O.O
Nvm let's start with the ideas:

More notifications(not ingame):
.Notification when u get a mail
.Notification when ur item is sold in auc
In quests menu u can check a daily/weekly/hourly quest so when it's resetted(u can play it) so it will send u a notification that u can play this quest

Ingame notifications:
U get a check box on every recipe in the crafting menu so when u get all the needed items a notification appears ingame telling u that u got all the ingredients for this recipe.

Lvling up prompt:
If u dnt want to lvl up but u forgot to disable xp(lol happens a lot) and sts posted that no more de-leveling characters so i got this idea i will explain it with an example:
I am lvl61 and i dnt want to lvlup and i forgot to check disable xp gain option but i got 30k/30k xp accidentally so a prompt/tab appears are u sure u want to lvl up so if i press yes i will get to lvl61 if i press no my xp will stay at 30k/30k xp but i will not lvl up and my xp gain will be disabled until i press the lvl up button in "skills" menu

.in the game main menu (where the last news with pictures are mentioned) what if sts added a picture about how cool the forums are and a green button under it
"Discover the community" that takes u to the forums we really need players to be active on forums bcz some of them dnt know when are the upcoming events/updates and what are they about also this will make the community grow! :D

And that's all ! :D (i have a lot more ideas i can't stop getting ideas guys WELP! :( )
Thanks for reading :)

Sent from a weird cool computer stolen from an alien base.

giaracib
08-24-2017, 02:18 PM
All lovely ideas.
The first one, been suggested a lot of times.
So I don't think STS is gonna do something with that.
But overall great thinking.