PDA

View Full Version : Falling like rain...

Theremin
07-04-2010, 06:56 AM
For me, the offhand 'Eyes' are falling like rain. I need to find out more information about the main hands (wands/pins, I assume?) available in this campaign. Does anyone know which varieties are out there and what the stats are on said items?

Thanks in advance.

jonboy
07-04-2010, 07:14 AM
I havn't seen any wands for sale that drop from AO2, and haven't seen any drop. If anyone has I'd love to know. I still have Dreamers Dark Wand, dps is bs.

Royce
07-04-2010, 09:30 AM
There are still no pink wands in AO2. The only wands I am aware of are the gray scorpion wands. Why are there pink bracers and no pink wands? Good question, ask the devs...

Theremin
07-04-2010, 06:15 PM
I guess I could repost this in the Developer's forum, unless one of them happens to be cruising around here in these threads.

@ Jonboy, I've made no secret of my disgust with caster enchantress DPS, periiod... We have the lowest DPS of any class, and we also have one of the slowest attack speeds, because we only have the option of a wand/pin, or staff. Staffs are just SLOW. I'd like to see a caster dagger or something come along that may not offer as much base damage, but perhaps attacks a little faster making the MH/OH gear set viable.

Furthermore, I've heard rumors of there being a legendary D'Jinn Wand, but I don't know of anyone who has one equipped, or in their possession, and I have no idea what the stats on it might be. If anyone knows anything about these alleged wands, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Inching
07-04-2010, 08:16 PM
I am so waiting for a wand. Sigh

Theremin
07-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Aren't you a paladin/battle mage? Hehe. Is the lack of wandage the only thing holding up your respec? :cool:

Izbar
07-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Yeah i have been hearing the roumors about the Dijinn wand but have yet to see anything can anyone confirm this? If not i guess it was just some delusional soul thinking that the caster mage was viable again :P GO PALLIS

Theremin
07-11-2010, 03:07 AM
Amg, I forgot about this thread, please disregard my OP. I found the wand! :D

KingFu
07-11-2010, 03:34 AM
D'Jinn Wand of Isis/Thoth:
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/cf7da9ba.jpg

My friend Haikus is letting me borrow his, it's cool. Basically a Mojo Wand but gold.

The level 43 Isis stats are:

D'Jinn Wand of Isis
Level 43, 132 Int
84-100 Damage, 2.2 Speed 8% Dodge, 6 H/S, 3 Armor