PDA

View Full Version : true story about Bod

EpicChiliDog
10-22-2011, 12:21 PM
First, a small back story about me.

I am an Engineer. As an Engineer it is my job to disarm harmful explosives. This is just about my only job besides repairing armor and being a field doctor. It's not exciting but it pays the bills and i love it.

On with the story.
So, I was called to action at the shipyards to defuse the proximity mines that these nutty alien loving cultists had laid out everywhere. Whatever, I'm not here for the politics, just a paycheck. When I arrive I was introduced to the team leader who went by the name of Bod, a commando.

Oh great I thought. Another football quarterback with bright sparkly teeth. To my surprise, Bod was actually nice and very receptive... Almost too nice. Introductions were short with the rest of the team as we quickly stimmed up and moved out.

We worked our way through the cultists until we reached the first prox. Mine. Now, it was my turn to earn my keep. As the fighting unsued around me I slipped into a deep trance- like focus centered on the prox. Mine. It blipped. I moved in quickly knowing I only had a few moments to disarm it.
As I had removed the coverplate and was snipping wires I realized that it had become quiet around me. Then it happened. I felt a sudden and sharp pain in the back of my head and collapsed onto the ground. I was able to retain consiousness but was not in any condition to move. Through sheer willpower I managed to roll over onto my back and saw my attacker. It was Bod, standing there with a pipe wrench laughing like a mad man on a stim rush. "ALL YOUR PURPLES BELONG TO ME" Bod screamed as he ran away. That was right before the prox. Mine blipped again and all went black.

So here I lay in the blackstar infimary writing this with my one arm as a warning to all Engineers, beware of Bod...

...True story

Kahlua
10-22-2011, 12:25 PM
um.

Hey man...what's up....

Epic Unicorns!
10-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Umm...I really don't understand what's going on...are you trying to flame him? I am an engineer myself. He is a really nice guy, maybe you misunderstood what he was saying. Also, try to avoid posting people's names. It is very disrespectful, and it isn't a good idea.

javier995
10-22-2011, 12:29 PM
o.o

Kahlua
10-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Umm...I really don't understand what's going on...are you trying to flame him? I am an engineer myself. He is a really nice guy, maybe you misunderstood what he was saying. Also, try to avoid posting people's names. It is very disrespectful, and it isn't a good idea.
lol it's definitely a joke. I doubt bod transfigured a wrench out of thin air and bashed this kid on the head with it :p

javier995
10-22-2011, 12:31 PM
lol it's definitely a joke. I doubt bod transfigured a wrench out of thin air and bashed this kid on the head with it :p

I also doubt he was able to take his purples lol

Carth
10-22-2011, 12:33 PM
Pics/Video or it didn't happen.

Someone had to be the one to say it. :D

jenniebeans
10-22-2011, 12:37 PM
Poor Chili his first post (and a great one by the way) and someone mistakenly thinks he's flaming that sweet innocent boy Bod :-) haha!

Kahlua
10-22-2011, 12:40 PM
Poor Chili his first post (and a great one by the way) and someone mistakenly thinks he's flaming that sweet innocent boy Bod :-) haha!
he joined 8 months ago, he's not new lol :p

jenniebeans
10-22-2011, 12:43 PM
He may not be new....but it was his very first post!!

Conradin
10-22-2011, 12:44 PM
he joined 8 months ago, he's not new lol :p

Its his first thread. Anyway i thought it was entertaining.

EpicChiliDog
10-22-2011, 12:45 PM
To correct misunderstandings, this was meant as a joke story. He is a really nice person and the past bunch of runs with him i managed to die at just about every prox mine. He also has the luck of the irish on drops.

So please take the story for what it is, something funny to read to make you laugh a bit today.

BodMaster
10-22-2011, 12:45 PM
*Smirks with a killer intent* "Id do it again as well!" My Purps!!! ;) (EpicChilli = Bad Luck charm)

Lmao! Aweome thread bro! Did you join to post this about me? Haha we had some awesome runs last two days, im sure you will finally get at least one epic drop one of these days (lmao) as soon as you left today we were all on a roll again! ;)

Cahaun
10-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Rofl ;)

EpicChiliDog
10-22-2011, 01:14 PM
Been lurking on the forums long enough. About time I made my Introductions in a humorous way.

So on that note, " Hello everyone! "

BodMaster
10-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Been lurking on the forums long enough. About time I made my Introductions in a humorous way.

So on that note, " Hello everyone! "

Glad you have! And welcome not so new comer! :p you're a pretty funny guy we need more of you about to keep things fun and entertaining :) (not like a jester only here for our expense tho....) ;)

CanonicalKoi
10-22-2011, 01:37 PM
Lol, Epic! And that introduction was, indeed, epic. ;) (Pssst! Here's the secret. Get a pizza. Put it on the opposite side of the level from where the purps are. Wait until Bod starts to head for the pizza and then RUNNNNN! and get your purps. Remember to escape quickly--a pizza won't last him long. :D )

ETA: Oh! And greetings! :) Welcome!

EpicChiliDog
10-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Pizza eh?

Noted for future runs. Wonder how much they charge for delivery in space?

CanonicalKoi
10-22-2011, 02:11 PM
Pizza eh?

Noted for future runs. Wonder how much they charge for delivery in space?

Contact Starsavior--he might be able to help you out with his Roflcopter.

BodMaster
10-22-2011, 02:24 PM
Lol, Epic! And that introduction was, indeed, epic. ;) (Pssst! Here's the secret. Get a pizza. Put it on the opposite side of the level from where the purps are. Wait until Bod starts to head for the pizza and then RUNNNNN! and get your purps. Remember to escape quickly--a pizza won't last him long. :D

Now il be owned mlby everyone.. *Boss battle* "Bod there's a super meaty delicious noom noooom pizza next to the Enhancer vendor" *Zooooooooom* then see's...

EpicChilli : Lvl 35 Titan-Chest
*chance to re-roll*
EpicChilli : Lvl 35 Titan-Helm
Canon : Lvl 35 Titan-Shoulders
Kahlua : Lvl 35 Chainsaw Rifle
Bod : Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh! Youuuuuuuuuu tricked meeeeeeee! :'(

CanonicalKoi
10-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Now il be owned mlby everyone.. *Boss battle* "Bod there's a super meaty delicious noom noooom pizza next to the Enhancer vendor" *Zooooooooom* then see's...

EpicChilli : Lvl 35 Titan-Chest
*chance to re-roll*
EpicChilli : Lvl 35 Titan-Helm
Canon : Lvl 35 Titan-Shoulders
Kahlua : Lvl 35 Chainsaw Rifle
Bod : Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh! Youuuuuuuuuu tricked meeeeeeee! :'(

No, no:
Bod: Super-meaty-delicious pizza of great magnitude. Honestly, of all those things, which would you rather have? :D What if it were a Lvl 35 pizza?

BodMaster
10-22-2011, 02:37 PM
No, no:
Bod: Super-meaty-delicious pizza of great magnitude. Honestly, of all those things, which would you rather have? :D What if it were a Lvl 35 pizza?

Are you really going to make me choose??? :O (evil)

Foooooooooooooood or full set hmmmm.... sorry its gona be the Pizza each and every time! You know me too well :p

Silentarrow
10-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Oh Bod! What did you do this time?! Jkjk...

Handsofmyvodka
10-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Contact Starsavior--he might be able to help you out with his Roflcopter.Rotflol

Fairy
10-22-2011, 06:07 PM
lmao

Cahaun
10-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Contact Starsavior--he might be able to help you out with his Roflcopter.
Get to the choppa! Bod is the Predator if he is tricked! O.o

thequickone
10-22-2011, 08:17 PM
First and foremost, welcome ECD to the forums! With an intro like that, you will indeed be an awesome addition to the family! ;) Easily the best and most creative post I've read today!

I absolutely loved your story. It was very well written, and a blast to read! Thank you for that. I have a Passion for story-telling, too. :p

Now, although I can tell it was not your intention, I think your post has uncovered something ugly. I do not wish to hijack your thread, and so will make a simple observation rather than asking a question. Morale/spirits appear to be low. I have my own ideas as to why, which I will save for another time/place. Many seem to be expecting conflict, and so perceived what I read to be clearly joking, sarcastic, and in overall good fun as a flame or attack.

And for the record, I believed every word of your story. Every. Word. That is precisely the reason Faebronia keeps one eye on him and carries a slice of pizza at all times. Just in case she needs to pacify the beast... (Sarcasm, people :rolleyes: Everyone loves Bod. How could they not?! :D)

Again, welcome!

Kahlua
10-22-2011, 08:54 PM
First and foremost, welcome ECD to the forums! With an intro like that, you will indeed be an awesome addition to the family! ;) Easily the best and most creative post I've read today!

I absolutely loved your story. It was very well written, and a blast to read! Thank you for that. I have a Passion for story-telling, too. :p

Now, although I can tell it was not your intention, I think your post has uncovered something ugly. I do not wish to hijack your thread, and so will make a simple observation rather than asking a question. Morale/spirits appear to be low. I have my own ideas as to why, which I will save for another time/place. Many seem to be expecting conflict, and so perceived what I read to be clearly joking, sarcastic, and in overall good fun as a flame or attack.

And for the record, I believed every word of your story. Every. Word. That is precisely the reason Faebronia keeps one eye on him and carries a slice of pizza at all times. Just in case she needs to pacify the beast... (Sarcasm, people :rolleyes: Everyone loves Bod. How could they not?! :D)

Again, welcome!

By everyone...you mean one person? It was pretty obvious it was a joke after about 3 lines in lol

krazii
10-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Can I have some of whatever you are on?

starsavior
10-22-2011, 10:05 PM
Lololololololololololololol

Bakoffmycandy
10-23-2011, 03:29 AM
Epic all over that story!!!

Rittik
10-23-2011, 08:55 AM
OMG LOL LOL what an intro!!!!.....Bod u rock! Chill u rock too!

DRONE769
10-23-2011, 09:09 AM
message removed

Uzikrabd
10-23-2011, 09:18 AM
I'm scared now he was helping me lvl one of my alts the other day jkjk but I'll make sure no pizza eating when near him or I'm in trouble o.o lol

EpicChiliDog
10-23-2011, 05:47 PM
In response to drone, i accept the request to do a short story and i'll see how that turns out.

Work is pretty heavy this week but i was brainstorming today and i have some good ideas. I should be able to jot some stuff down this week and write it up on my days off. so i should have something for you all to read this weekend or beginning of next week at the latest.

Till then, see yas on the concourse.

DRONE769
10-23-2011, 06:15 PM
cool! finally, a distraction that is educational ish so i can read instead of HW, but entertaining still

swordlover
10-23-2011, 06:42 PM
Lmao funny story man

Acyer
10-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Fail.

BodMaster
10-26-2011, 04:59 AM
Epic what have you done, so many know my weakness now! lol, I had someone message me the other day in the midle of SY5 boss saying come to B* theres a Pizza waiting for you.. so close to quitting to go to B* maybe they added a plat pizza special. Very intiscing! :torn:

EpicChiliDog
10-26-2011, 02:13 PM
I am the destroyer of worlds. I am Omega. For I have opened up Bod's pandora box.

It will never be the same for you anymore Bod and for that, I am sorry. :playful:

CanonicalKoi
10-26-2011, 02:30 PM
I am the destroyer of worlds. I am Omega. For I have opened up Bod's pandora box.

It will never be the same for you anymore Bod and for that, I am sorry. :playful:

(bolding added) Epic? A Mr. Shiva called? Said something about you trying "steal his gig", whatever he meant by that. :)

EpicChiliDog
10-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Everyone mistakes chili dogs for some yummy nom noms but I swear, they'll take over the world some day.

DRONE769
10-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Epic what have you done, so many know my weakness now! lol, I had someone message me the other day in the midle of SY5 boss saying come to B* theres a Pizza waiting for you.. so close to quitting to go to B* maybe they added a plat pizza special. Very intiscing! :torn:
its great to see that you are going along fine with this. i mean its funny, but i bet there is a bunch of peeps that if they were in ur pos. they wud be flipping out. HEY! I SAW U INGAME! :banana: