PDA

View Full Version : Interactions with R.I.V.E.T

Just Me
10-22-2011, 12:59 PM
A brand new vanity pet was released yesterday, for 250 plat (Deal of the Day). But the RIVET doesn't seem to do anything except for revolving around you (and sometimes upside down). I'm just thinking that maybe more interaction with the vanity pet would be great, maybe even attacking your target, (dealing about 10%-30% of your damage). And if anyone is reading this at all, please post some ways we can interact with a vanity pet( I can't think of any right now).

swordlover
10-22-2011, 01:04 PM
We could feed him and pet him just a thought:)

Just Me
10-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Any thoughts are great, just hope that the dev reads this though.

Kaytar
10-22-2011, 01:12 PM
It would be cool if you could customize them (name them ect) I think they are way over priced. They do nothing. I might buy one if dogs come out (;

DRONE769
10-22-2011, 01:17 PM
Buy the pet. Not that this is a pet game, but h could feed it (not necessary to its survival) for cr and it will give a minor boost. Plat food wud make ir do better, but if wud wear iff lime an enhancer. Comments plz

Just Me
10-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Since the pet costs sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo much (extra o's for the point). They should help you directly or indirectly in dungeons (speed boost, dealing damages, drawing fire etc.).

Kahlua
10-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Special emotes involving R.I.V.E.T. would be cool and would be something others cannot complain about. It's easy, fun, and won't benefit people more in game, making it fair for everyone.

javier995
10-22-2011, 02:02 PM
Special emotes involving R.I.V.E.T. would be cool and would be something others cannot complain about. It's easy, fun, and won't benefit people more in game, making it fair for everyone.

Like hugging it, smacking it with newspaper bc he did a no-no in gh, or even riding him around! lol

DRONE769
10-22-2011, 02:14 PM

Like hugging it, smacking it with newspaper bc he did a no-no in gh, or even riding him around! lol
I second that

Slant
10-22-2011, 02:16 PM
hmm lol lots of possibilities... prolly do small stuff that doesnt really matter - like lug and plant explosives? Open doors if the particular class is not present on the maps? opening chests with better luck for everyone, though it does this rarely? ton of ideas lol... even a few odd sounds would be cool, definitely some kind of interaction with other rivets... like the way it moves atm and I have this feeling that if you actually stay still and watch it move, it does a lot of strange things...

Just Me
10-22-2011, 03:24 PM
hmm lol lots of possibilities... prolly do small stuff that doesnt really matter - like lug and plant explosives? Open doors if the particular class is not present on the maps? opening chests with better luck for everyone, though it does this rarely? ton of ideas lol... even a few odd sounds would be cool, definitely some kind of interaction with other rivets... like the way it moves atm and I have this feeling that if you actually stay still and watch it move, it does a lot of strange things...

Anyone tried just standing there and watch the RIVET move around?

Just Me
10-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Probably not.

Dexmann
10-22-2011, 05:26 PM
yes yes yes yes, that would be very cool. agreed i also like the idea of speed boost or some other small benefeit. pets should do a lil more then hover around you... maybe

Slant
10-22-2011, 08:54 PM
yeah I have seen it move around does it do different things in different spaces? can it track friends out in a group? (wow) uhh... annd what was that other thing... yeah seems like it moves in larger and larger circles the more you stay still but not sure...

NYCFanMan
10-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Vanity items aren't suppose to have any effect on the game they are just to make you look nice. But I think you should be able to name it or hug etc.

Fac3bon3s
10-22-2011, 10:16 PM
Emotes that should become available when purchasing it.

Play fetch.
Command it to attack the NPC's in B*.
Leak fluids on peoples legs.
Beg for credits from others. <this one is my personal fav>

SUPAPRODIGY
10-22-2011, 10:39 PM

Play fetch.

ROFL..

NYCFanMan
10-22-2011, 11:13 PM

Play fetch.
Haha rofl

Bakoffmycandy
10-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Any interaction would be cool. I bought 2 of them just because of how cool they are. I was thinking a noise or something if someone clicks on it.

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-22-2011, 11:56 PM

Play fetch.

lol hahhaha

Just Me
10-23-2011, 12:41 PM

Play fetch.

lol :soap:

Carth
10-23-2011, 01:18 PM

Play fetch.
Lol!

Just Me
10-23-2011, 01:55 PM

Play fetch.
How is the RIVET gonna do it though, spam that person's screen maybe?

USMarinex
10-27-2011, 02:24 PM
It would be cool if the R.I.V.E.T had its own set of emotes like wave and dance.

Nightarcher
10-28-2011, 01:13 AM
I personally dislike R.I.V.E.T.. Not because it's overpriced; I can deal with that. It... well, it's mediocre-looking and annoying and just gets in the way of seeing things. If I won one in a contest I wouldn't wear it. ;)

And no, it shouldn't do anything. It's a vanity item! (which can also translate to a meaningless item)

Fairy
10-28-2011, 03:30 AM
Since the pet costs sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo much (extra o's for the point). They should help you directly or indirectly in dungeons (speed boost, dealing damages, drawing fire etc.).

agree!

Spartanseven
10-29-2011, 01:42 AM
Actualy I don't have one but it got in the way of me seeing before so it should be smaller or just follow and not revolve

Rap2xLim
01-08-2012, 02:34 AM
I think that the cat pets are released. R.I.V.E.T. could chase them.

Rap2xLim
01-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Agree