PDA

View Full Version : For those who have forgotten....

MoarPewPew
10-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Pocket Legends is free to play. Im a bit sick of seeing rant threads of people buying plat packs for halloween and saying they wasted there $$.

For those who bought plat packs and are angry that you spent so much learn some self restraint.

Few tips that you can apply in PL and Real life.

Everything in moderation.

Only buy what you can afford.

Like I said STS provides free games and you the consumer are choosing to buy those extra items that are not needed to advance in game.
Looks are not everything..

I am all for supporting STS with buying a plat item here and there but guys... cmon really....

Protank
10-22-2011, 03:56 PM
ikr

Conradin
10-22-2011, 03:58 PM
Dont screw with the pew

Cascade
10-22-2011, 04:01 PM
Yeah it angers me seeing these 'I got scammed by STS' threads. Nobody forced you to buy anything. You didnt have to buy the packs. You didnt have to buy the platinum.

Moogerfooger
10-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Amen. None of the vanities or elixirs are required to play and enjoy the game. Do they make it more fun in some ways? Sure. But no one put a gun to anyone's head to force them to buy plat/vanities/elixirs/yo momma....it was a choice.

MoarPewPew
10-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Amen. None of the vanities or elixirs are required to play and enjoy the game. Do they make it more fun in some ways? Sure. But no one put a gun to anyone's head to force them to buy plat/vanities/elixirs/yo momma....it was a choice.

Your analogy is a bit over the top but you are so right.

Gaddy
10-22-2011, 04:51 PM
I, for one, am really disappointed in the overall tone of whining and crying on these forums lately. It makes me not want to come here and participate as much at all.

Does STS reward this kind of behavior by changing the rules if enough people cry about it? If so, they sure shouldn't...

vaffunculo
10-22-2011, 04:58 PM
I, for one, am really disappointed in the overall tone of whining and crying on these forums lately. It makes me not want to come here and participate as much at all.

Does STS reward this kind of behavior by changing the rules if enough people cry about it? If so, they sure shouldn't...
You can answer this question by logging on PL, you will notice Mount Fang wasn't released.

Rare
10-22-2011, 05:55 PM
You can answer this question by logging on PL, you will notice Mount Fang wasn't released.
I think STS takes the right approach. When users come here with real concerns that are logical, they take them into account. I think that's a great quality of this software team.

MoarPewPew
10-23-2011, 03:39 PM
I just wanted to add a few things that came to mind today.

Im sure players will see these halloween items in the daily deal sometime. (That still does not mean you should by it, just wanted to put that out there.)

If you where to buy something I would get inventory space or a character slot. Something that is actually useful lol. All in moderation though.

Swimmingstar
10-23-2011, 03:54 PM
The vanities are just for looks and maybe an extra 1 armor. Nobody forced you to buy them. Since STS did not scam you or force you to buy the packs why try to force STS to give you your plat back?

Flickz
10-23-2011, 04:03 PM

Does STS reward this kind of behavior by changing the rules if enough people cry about it? If so, they sure shouldn't... They do, thats why mt fang isn't out...

Mageprodigy
10-25-2011, 06:16 AM
Ya good thread.

Ixillicus
10-25-2011, 10:41 AM
Word!

StompArtist
10-25-2011, 11:04 AM
STS forced me to use credit card and made me to buy a witch hat.

I want a full refund and a cooler witch hat... and a cookie.

And a free puppy.

cherryking
10-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Dam alot kid on here are rich

drewcapu
10-25-2011, 11:31 AM
The one true scam in PL is that innocent looking Tori the Teller in CS.

I've been trying to find a way to report her ever since the first day she showed up.

wvhills
10-25-2011, 11:57 AM
They do, thats why mt fang isn't out...

I think every one of your posts is about mt fang not being out. Lol.