PDA

View Full Version : Koc...

Draopwnzall
10-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Well, let's start. Im sure you remember me from PL, my SL name used to be Badmeetsevil, now it's Draocad. Well I would like to say that over the time I was in Koc there were a lot of arguments and all sorts of things. Now I know all the stuff I did to your Guild (Supposably I was using you to built me up.) But w/e im a nice person and I wanna make a truce with Koc and your Guild leaders. Your probably wondering why im saying this but i'll tell you why. See I need a Guild for Star Legends ONLY, and I've already made a thread saying im looking for Guilds to join. So right now I have no one to help me Lvl or Donate items that I need now. Now im not saying im begging which im not, im saying I need a supportive, friendly, elite guild to join.
So if your reading this please let me know if I can rejoin Koc, if you let me in please let there be no Sort of Drama at all. Send me a friend request and pm please.

-Drao

BodMaster
10-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Hey buddy, I understand what you are saying here to re-join but people may take it the wrong way.

Best bet is to PM Skav or Eb and im sure they will reconsider looking into this, but not to be made publicly as may turn to an unwanted flame war.

No one likes their business displayed to the public as others may have a total different view on being in this guild and will try to protect it at all costs.

Maybe edit the whole post, and copy paste it to GM's of the guild.

Hope this helps :)

Kahlua
10-22-2011, 02:08 PM
To add on to what Bod said, I don't think you want to go around asking to get back in with a part about wanting donated items. I saw your thread in general about wanting to make your own money and I respect that; that's good for you :). But putting in here that you don't have a guild to donate you items sounds like you're only in it for the freebies again, which is what you said you were kicked last time for. You should join the guild again because you like the people and you enjoy their company, not because you want free items and a fast track to the top levels.

I love my guild Sparkling Pwnies. They're funny and we do some great runs together. I like that no one begs for items and everyone works for themselves. I'm sure if someone got a double of an item I was trying to get, they'd sell it to me for cheap, or even give it away if they could afford it. But If I went to the pwnies right now with this new content and asked them repeatedly for free lvl 35 gear at my level, I don't know which would come first: them laughing at me, or me being guildless.

Deathpunch
10-31-2011, 09:41 PM
Request denied. Thank you.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

LelouchX
11-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Well, let's start. Im sure you remember me from PL, my SL name used to be Badmeetsevil, now it's Draocad. Well I would like to say that over the time I was in Koc there were a lot of arguments and all sorts of things. Now I know all the stuff I did to your Guild (Supposably I was using you to built me up.) But w/e im a nice person and I wanna make a truce with Koc and your Guild leaders. Your probably wondering why im saying this but i'll tell you why. See I need a Guild for Star Legends ONLY, and I've already made a thread saying im looking for Guilds to join. So right now I have no one to help me Lvl or Donate items that I need now. Now im not saying im begging which im not, im saying I need a supportive, friendly, elite guild to join.
So if your reading this please let me know if I can rejoin Koc, if you let me in please let there be no Sort of Drama at all. Send me a friend request and pm please.

-Drao

Wow, i wish i got to this before DP, but i'm posting anyway. We are a friendly supportive guild to our members. People leaving shouldn't expect to be welcomed back if they realize that they like it better here than on the outside. We aren't a revolving door, so anyone who flat out deserts KoC, don't post guild business on forum, and don't expect another invite. You can pm any gm or officer if you want, but like DP said, you will be denied. Sorry, and good luck to you.

joker2wild
11-08-2011, 08:08 PM

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.

The true face of KOC

sent from my ICS-powered rotary phone

joker2wild
11-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Wow, i wish i got to this before DP, but i'm posting anyway. We are a friendly supportive guild to our members. People leaving shouldn't expect to be welcomed back if they realize that they like it better here than on the outside. We aren't a revolving door, so anyone who flat out deserts KoC, don't post guild business on forum, and don't expect another invite. You can pm any gm or officer if you want, but like DP said, you will be denied. Sorry, and good luck to you.

The PR spin.....

Cahaun
11-08-2011, 08:13 PM

The PR spin.....

PR?

Cahaun
11-08-2011, 08:23 PM
As an officer of the guild KoC and aka Santa Abe (My rival is father frost), I would like to input my opinion. OPINION so don't somehow take this very severely because I'm an optimistic person. I am a negotiater not a scolder. We always here that the grass is always greener on the other side until we discover the man painted it with green paint. I don't even recall when you left the guild (thanks to my memory) so I don't exactly know why or when you left. BUT I do know that you left and you are currently trying to rejoin with multiple reasons. I do believe the fact that people change. Yes. Er I just ran out of time

Princesssa7508
11-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Draocad, I'm a member of KOC, I don't know what was going through your head when you decided to post this about the guild. First I'm going to say that is absolutely wrong for you to post publicly. If you had any issues in the past then you should of thought about solving it with the Gm's. That's why gm's are there for as well as officers. I don't know when you left koc, but if the reasons that you are stating above, where the ones that got you out.. I don't see the point of you trying to get back in. As my colleague Lelouchx stated above, "We are not a revolving door"... Look I have had a couple of disagreements in guild but I have always gone to a gm or officer and talk about the issue. That's something you should of had done. Now ppl come and go out every guild and there is nothing anyone can do. Now your reasons seem so obvious. You!!! Want to rejoin a guild Only cause you need a place to level and get donated things you have not earned, makes no sense. Like someone said B4, You should Join a guild because you like the people there, cause you enjoy spending time helping, and cause you like how things are handle in guild. Not because you want help leveling or free stuff. Honey it doesn't work like that. And I apologize if any part of my response, affected you or made you feel uncomfortable. Again hope you find a place that is right for you and you cherish...

**I HOPE THIS THREAD GETS LOCKED BY STS MANAGEMENT, AS IT MIGHT CAUSE A FLAME WAR, AND WE DON'T NEED IT** TY..

---STARKISS

razerfingers
11-09-2011, 01:20 AM

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D.
Wow...-.-

javier995
11-09-2011, 01:29 AM
Thread will be locked to avoid a flame war. Pmed Sam about it.

Lowlyspy
11-09-2011, 01:36 AM
It was dead until lelouch necro'd it, a lock wouldnt have been necessary :/

javier995
11-09-2011, 01:39 AM

Yes, it wouldn't have since it seems it had been solved. Instead of having this continue and have a possible flame war(to something already solved), it's better to get it locked.

razerfingers
11-09-2011, 01:44 AM
You all trippin over a game...

Lowlyspy
11-09-2011, 01:52 AM
Yes, it wouldn't have since it seems it had been solved. Instead of having this continue and have a possible flame war(to something already solved), it's better to get it locked.
I know, just figured I would let people know what can happen when u necro threads, can sometimes cause flame wars ;)

Moral of the story, if the thread looks dead, sounds dead, and smells dead, its probably dead so leave it alone :)

Bakoffmycandy
11-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Ain't no tripp'n. I don't know anything about this subject besides what I just read. Everything that needs to be said has been said allready.

Thread should be closed

LelouchX
11-09-2011, 02:45 AM
Yeah, I did that on purpose. Saw it, and the fact that I still get asked from members if someone who left could come back is the reason I necro'd. Personally, I am done caring what any hater thinks of me or this guild. If u hate us, stay out of our business and stop posting on any thread related to KoC. I responded here so that I can spend my game time playing and managing other guild related things instead of explaining to every person who asks to come back why they won't be invited individually. Growing up, I was always told that if I had nothing nice to say, I shouldn't say anything at all, and I'm shocked at the amount of hate and ill will I see all over this forum. You want to say I'm putting a spin on things, go ahead, I don't care.

Deathpunch
11-09-2011, 07:31 AM
The true face of KOC

And I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you. :D

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk