PDA

View Full Version : Event Opinion

Bug
08-26-2017, 01:21 AM
Since you guys can't make the Event Egg's Tradeable, at least make it Stashable next time?

Just sharing my thoughts. What do you think? :)

Susanne
08-26-2017, 01:46 AM
Yes..some people, including me, thought we were getting an egg, I'm okay with it because I needed aps but what happens to people who already have heroic Tyrannica? If this is a dumb question excuse me but I haven't had breakfast yet. Take care all in Texas, saw the news this morning and Hurricane Harvey looks fierce. :(

giaracib
08-26-2017, 02:51 AM
Yes..some people, including me, thought we were getting an egg, I'm okay with it because I needed aps but what happens to people who already have heroic Tyrannica? If this is a dumb question excuse me but I haven't had breakfast yet. Take care all in Texas, saw the news this morning and Hurricane Harvey looks fierce. :(

Heroic tyrannica was never realeased, so this is its first appearance, meaning- this is every1 first "heroic-mythic" pet.

Susanne
08-26-2017, 03:16 AM
Doh..that's how much notice I take. Like I said in previous posts, l just go around shooting at things. Thanks for enlightening me. ;)

Bug
08-26-2017, 03:47 AM

Thanks for the feedback but i'm not referring to this Event. Just saying if they were to do something like this next time make it stashable instead of "auto" open the egg. Let the player's decide wether to open it or not :)

Avaree
08-26-2017, 05:44 PM
Nothing wrong with keeping the heroic myth pet account bound when earned at an easy to reach gold tier. Its quite easy to earn 2k tokens to the heroic pet thats tradable. I am pleased with the rewards, zero complaints :) even if its been a bit hairy (;