PDA

View Full Version : level 43 or 62 twink?

mightymynk
08-26-2017, 09:07 AM
Hi guys i am a returning player and i haven't really played regularly since a long time, i am currently at 61 and have total gold of around 15m maybe, i wont be farming now in game as i don't like this new farming mechanism and i am thinking to use the gold i have to make a twink and enjoy pvp and see if i enjoy it, i have no idea what level would be better and which one is more fun and active?

shall i create a level 43 char as i am reading about it a lot nowdays or lvl 62 would be better? also help me what gears should i buy and how shall i spend my gold to have a good pvp char, also if someone can tell me about some good pvp guilds at those level with friendly players that would be great :)
i have really no idea how is pvp nowdays and how to be better at it? i am assuming it changed a lot due to awakens and speed set as many mentioned about it, last time i used to play pvp was at 46 cap maybe when jewels were introduced.

giaracib
08-26-2017, 10:21 AM
Honestly just go 62 it's still active,
43 is expansive, plus I would save for future items and not spend it all on pvp gear.

Lawpvp
08-26-2017, 02:29 PM
61 is more expensive and boring as hell. I was at 43 for a day cuz i thought it was too inactive for my taste so i went to 61. Im now going back to 43 because 61 pvp sucks. No clashes, just rogues running around 1 shotting eachother and ignoring tanks. 43 has clashes atleast

shadowronn
08-27-2017, 01:38 AM
Imo merch or farm some more until u have 20-23m and then start making a 43 rogue or whatever.

mightymynk
08-27-2017, 03:40 AM
61 is more expensive and boring as hell. I was at 43 for a day cuz i thought it was too inactive for my taste so i went to 61. Im now going back to 43 because 61 pvp sucks. No clashes, just rogues running around 1 shotting eachother and ignoring tanks. 43 has clashes atleasthmm yea even i was thinking to go for 43 maybe coz its hot topic these days and i have played there before, i think i will try it, can you guide me what class would be best, i may prefer rogue, also what gears you would suggest me and how much would it cost? i think if i sell my current items i can get few millions more.

mightymynk
08-27-2017, 03:43 AM
Imo merch or farm some more until u have 20-23m and then start making a 43 rogue or whatever.actually that is what I don't want to do, although i am playing event and I think lil more gold would come on the way, now i dont play like before and farm actively i just want to play causally and have some fun.

bmooooo
08-29-2017, 12:45 PM
62 is alive 43 is now dead

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

bmooooo
08-29-2017, 12:47 PM
62 is cheap and easier to get gears..

Lawpvp
08-29-2017, 02:29 PM
62 is alive 43 is now dead

lol 61 is trash, nothing but randoms, no guild clashes. also more expensive lol u dont know what you talking about.

bmooooo
08-29-2017, 02:38 PM
lol 61 is trash, nothing but randoms, no guild clashes. also more expensive lol u dont know what you talking about.I talked to some mmph member one of the top guilds in 43 and she told me that 43 is dead atm. Why dont we just encourage everyone to play 62? Theres more supplies on gears and its easy to gear up.. admit it man theres no enough gears for 43. Even if you can afford some old 41 myth, imbued and all ish, finding it would be hard. If you dont like 61 hmm idk, maybe ur not good enough to be competitive js. Players are getting fewer and fewer.. pvp keeps ppl attached to the game. Let's just see what sts will do to keep pvp alive.

Lawpvp
08-29-2017, 02:48 PM
I talked to some mmph member one of the top guilds in 43 and she told me that 43 is dead atm. Why dont we just encourage everyone to play 62? Theres more supplies on gears and its easy to gear up.. admit it man theres no enough gears for 43. Even if you can afford some old 41 myth, imbued and all ish, finding it would be hard. If you dont like 61 hmm idk, maybe ur not good enough to be competitive js. Players are getting fewer and fewer.. pvp keeps ppl attached to the game. Let's just see what sts will do to keep pvp alive.

lmao i had better stats than most at 61, has nothing to do with being good enough. its boring af. and you said its less expensive, which isnt even close to true. 61 costs a lot more. Armor, weapon and belt are all harder to find for 61 rogues than 43. like you literally dont know what your talking about with regards to 61.

shadowronn
08-30-2017, 03:55 AM
I can't say much, I quit 43 a while a back just as I am also quitting this game, but TGA and mmph are actually the only guilds with an actual competition, the rest are well... but 43 was fun af and I can't say now, might or might not dying.
Mages and tanks can't beat rogues for some reason, I'm saying this cuz I played rogue at 43 without pp or nekro or glow or locations, and I could beat mages with them and equal or better geared tanks too

Lawpvp
08-31-2017, 08:27 PM
Lol or you just suck hard at 61

I wouldve farmed u at 61 easy. Doesnt mean it isnt boring af

killhost
09-01-2017, 02:44 AM
I wouldve farmed u at 61 easy. Doesnt mean it isnt boring af

You better dont be sure of that mr "im best rog of 17" im quite sure devbow would rekt you quite fast.

Lawpvp
09-01-2017, 06:08 PM
You better dont be sure of that mr "im best rog of 17" im quite sure devbow would rekt you quite fast.

need me to post the vid killing ur 18 tank 1v1 while ur friend tried to end map right before u died? u should be quiet

killhost
09-02-2017, 03:10 AM
need me to post the vid killing ur 18 tank 1v1 while ur friend tried to end map right before u died? u should be quiet

Lmao was that the highlight of ur life? The story u can tell to your children" i killed fake with nekro and gear worth 20m+ vs a tank with no amulet and gear worth 350k " dam you must be pro :D
Nd yes i still say devbow aka slim would rekt you quick mr best rog of lvl 17

Lawpvp
09-02-2017, 03:12 PM
Lmao was that the highlight of ur life? The story u can tell to your children" i killed fake with nekro and gear worth 20m+ vs a tank with no amulet and gear worth 350k " dam you must be pro :D
Nd yes i still say devbow aka slim would rekt you quick mr best rog of lvl 17

O thats the excuse now? No amulet and 350k gear lmao. Didnt know para storm swords and arc pets were 350k. And my gear wasnt 20m lul. Keep makin stuff up. No wonder you ran from the bracket. U r nothing but words. I beat him 17 vs 18 i would have had no problem at 61

shadowronn
09-03-2017, 01:55 AM
Popcorn anyone , very salty flavor

glendame
09-03-2017, 02:38 AM
Pls let me watch lawpvp v killhost. I make L16 just to see fight and I will record vid for u :)

Skilledpvp
09-04-2017, 02:10 AM
43 is active wit Mmph and TGA and smaller new guilds wit ppl trying out the bracket.the new players coming in rn are rich af endgamers bcs op gear is available but expensive.Do not delve into it if u don't have at least 20m to spend especially if ur a rog bcs uve no chance killing other rogs if ur under geared.

That being said 61 is hella lot expensive if ur lookin to actually max out.but in 61 any undergeared rog has a chance to kill another top rog bcs of the insanely high dmg and crit. Great for casual pvp. But if ur lookin to be a pro or be the best 61/62 is the most expensive bracket.

Enhancements and armour awaken ruined economy and twinks. Officially quit game. :)

shadowronn
09-04-2017, 03:39 AM
43 is active wit Mmph and TGA and smaller new guilds wit ppl trying out the bracket.the new players coming in rn are rich af endgamers bcs op gear is available but expensive.Do not delve into it if u don't have at least 20m to spend especially if ur a rog bcs uve no chance killing other rogs if ur under geared.

That being said 61 is hella lot expensive if ur lookin to actually max out.but in 61 any undergeared rog has a chance to kill another top rog bcs of the insanely high dmg and crit. Great for casual pvp. But if ur lookin to be a pro or be the best 61/62 is the most expensive bracket.

Enhancements and armour awaken ruined economy and twinks. Officially quit game. :)
Too sad , did you actually quit? If so, then all your things are officially mine ��

Callmepayne
09-05-2017, 12:29 AM
61-63s is the most boring bracket lmfao. id rather go back to 16s and farm 14-18s than go to 61-63s [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]i bet when mmph go back to 14-16s that bracket will die again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skilledpvp
09-05-2017, 07:12 AM
Too sad , did you actually quit? If so, then all your things are officially mine ��
If i had any items lmao

Lawpvp
09-05-2017, 09:06 AM
61-63s is the most boring bracket lmfao. id rather go back to 16s and farm 14-18s than go to 61-63s [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]i bet when mmph go back to 14-16s that bracket will die again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I concur, very boring bracket to pvp

DevBow
09-05-2017, 01:05 PM
No shet sherlocks, pvp in general got boring but 61 is the most active coz people like it, most 66s came back to 61 and 43s to 61. and you don't need to own op gear to kill maxed players

Callmepayne
09-07-2017, 04:21 AM
No shet sherlocks, pvp in general got boring but 61 is the most active coz people like it, most 66s came back to 61 and 43s to 61. and you don't need to own op gear to kill maxed players

LMFAO. fattest lie ever. I used to play at that bracket just after belt awakes came out. i have to say, there is huge difference if you're maxed vs non-maxed players. if you plan to contest to that, I dare you to play with no jewels, no awakes, no speed set and no arcane artifact vs one that has all of em. see if you can actually "kill" maxed without having maxed gear. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

btw, the only reason I left that bracket is the speed sets. speed sets ruined the pvp at that bracket. i used to play at that bracket and tell you what, the clashes are ridiculous. the rogues just skip tanks and spawn trap rogues. the shield after you spawn is not enough since whenever you spawn, you get delayed 1-2secs for speed sets to take effect and boom, the enemy rog already 1 shotted you.

i have played in 13-14s with speed sets and I guarantee this from personal experience. whenever theres 2 or more players in tdm/ctf that uses speed sets, you get delayed whenever you respawn for about 1-2secs. I played in 43s where literally nobody flies with speed sets and that 1-2sec delay never happened to me. in 13-17s i played too where only a selected few uses speed sets and that delay happens when they joined rooms.

Shocan
09-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Guys lets not fight. Nothings dead if there is at least 2 players in it. And you can have both 62 and 43! What class is recommended for 43 and guild? Answer the asked questions if you have an answer don't fight over everything -_-

Skilledpvp
09-08-2017, 04:20 AM
There's mmph ,TGA and submit. Many other smaller guilds too. I'd recommend to join TGA. Really op guild with the best members wit op kdrs

kahel
09-08-2017, 11:20 AM
43 is alive and gears are available. If you want good old fashion clashes without the speed set, good gear and good team work, 43 is for you.

Latest clash in CTF room. Does 61 clash in CTF rooms?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovYfaabSHvA

DevBow
09-08-2017, 11:52 AM
43 is alive and gears are available. If you want good old fashion clashes without the speed set, good gear and good team work, 43 is for you.

Latest clash in CTF room. Does 61 clash in CTF rooms?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovYfaabSHvA

You guys just suck at 61 that's it spread more hate on 61 like ur buddies

DevBow
09-08-2017, 11:54 AM
LMFAO. fattest lie ever. I used to play at that bracket just after belt awakes came out. i have to say, there is huge difference if you're maxed vs non-maxed players. if you plan to contest to that, I dare you to play with no jewels, no awakes, no speed set and no arcane artifact vs one that has all of em. see if you can actually "kill" maxed without having maxed gear. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

btw, the only reason I left that bracket is the speed sets. speed sets ruined the pvp at that bracket. i used to play at that bracket and tell you what, the clashes are ridiculous. the rogues just skip tanks and spawn trap rogues. the shield after you spawn is not enough since whenever you spawn, you get delayed 1-2secs for speed sets to take effect and boom, the enemy rog already 1 shotted you.

i have played in 13-14s with speed sets and I guarantee this from personal experience. whenever theres 2 or more players in tdm/ctf that uses speed sets, you get delayed whenever you respawn for about 1-2secs. I played in 43s where literally nobody flies with speed sets and that 1-2sec delay never happened to me. in 13-17s i played too where only a selected few uses speed sets and that delay happens when they joined rooms.

Seems like you just spent 5 minutes at 61 with getting farmed, spread more hate on 61 please

BloodxBite
09-17-2017, 11:35 AM
43 is not dead, and is much more enjoyable than 61/ endgame. There have been numerous guilds there, mastermind ph and the god army are really active and strong guilds that clash often. Yes, if you want to be a strong player 43 you have to invest a lot of gold but honestly, it's pvp is no speed set, much more enjoyable and it's not all 1 combo anymore at this bracket.

Cruzerdex_AL
09-17-2017, 12:00 PM
Everyone come back 16 and make it alive again! It's much more fun

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Asafaonavax
09-19-2017, 04:51 PM
62 is more active

Neutrone
09-20-2017, 05:34 AM
Just go to 41 [emoji14]

ssbake
09-20-2017, 07:31 AM