PDA

View Full Version : Pvp kdr on/off switch

BloodxBite
08-27-2017, 02:56 PM
For those who aren't very wealthy and / or aren't very good at pvp, getting a positive kdr or perhaps "nice looking" KDR is really difficult. For some people a negative KDR causes them to be laughed at by other players. In some circumstances I know people who have deleted their chars just to refresh their KDR and I think in the settings an option to not show your KDR to others ( still to yourself ) would be great. What are your thoughts on this guys? I've been thinking about it for years now xD

Not talking about myself, just my friends & other players who have also thought if It

Jexit
08-27-2017, 03:15 PM
+1 I hope STS does this

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Xxsoifongxx
08-27-2017, 04:14 PM
So what if your kdr is negative? Is it embarrassing? My kdr was horrible when I started pvp and I kept trying until I made it positive and it's not about being poor I used noob gears while I farm and buy good gears 1 by 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tackled
08-27-2017, 04:57 PM
^ -1 bro I don't think they should do this just own up to it and get better. Who cares what people say

Nea
08-27-2017, 05:22 PM
-1. Just get better man. If ping isn't the problem and you are really that lack of skills PM me if you see me in game for some tips (If you are Mage or Warrior).

Lawpvp
08-27-2017, 05:24 PM
Kdr lovers are noobs. <<<< very important rule of pvp. My guild and I would sit in maps 3v5 with blocks waiting for slots to open up. We would die a lot, but get kills too in 3v5. Then as soon as it was 4v5, 3v4 or 5v5 enemies would leave map like the trash they are. Kdr doesnt mean anything except to noobs who would block like this ^^^. Besides its far more satisfying to see your enemies block and run because they know they dont stand a chance. Just keep practicing, anybody who tries to make fun of you for kdr isnt somebody whose comments you should be concerned with.

Donquixoth
08-27-2017, 05:52 PM
If you aren't very wealthy and / or aren't very good at pvp, just don't do PvP. Your KDR will be fine.

You Mad Or Nah
08-28-2017, 01:40 AM
If you aren't very wealthy and / or aren't very good at pvp, just don't do PvP. Your KDR will be fine.
So leave PvP for the rich ?heh

ineedit
08-28-2017, 02:25 AM

Life isnt fair buddy...you gotta work hard to achieve something...just like in real life...Now if you arent willing to spend plats or farm lots of hours be rich in game..and all you do is complain and complain about everything...the door is open you can quit and find other game that suits you..like candy crush

You Mad Or Nah
08-28-2017, 02:32 AM
Life isnt fair buddy...you gotta work hard to achieve something...just like in real life...Now if you arent willing to spend plats or farm lots of hours be rich in game..and all you do is complain and complain about everything...the door is open you can quit and find other game that suits you..like candy crush

Who tf u think you are?. Anyways I wasn't thinking of myself in this PvP convo.I'm thinking of the rest of the players. "Blind *** mf I wasn't complaining on this thread next time grab your reading glasses caz I think you need some. Lol this guy seriously brought in candy crush to the convo😂 *I was maxed gear at 66 next time don't assume I'm a broke AL player caz yah wrong bud*

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

ineedit
08-28-2017, 02:37 AM
Who tf u think you are?lmao. Anyways I wasn't thinking of myself in this PvP convo.I'm thinking of the rest of the players. "Blind *** mf I wasn't complaining on this thread next time grab your reading glasses caz I think you need some. Lol this guy seriously brought in candy crush to the convo😂😂

Well if you stupid enough to not get this and to know that im saying it to everyone who likes to complain like a mdfer like to you.....
All who mdfker complain about everything....just go play another game guys we dont need you..just as this useless guy right here who does know anythong to do but complain all the thing in this game.

You Mad Or Nah
08-28-2017, 02:45 AM
Well if you stupid enough to not get this and to know that im saying it to everyone who likes to complain like a mdfer like to you.....
All who mdfker complain about everything....just go play another game guys we dont need you..just as this useless guy right here who does know anythong to do but complain all the thing in this game.
U nothing but a bum. Stuck up people like you are of no use in this game except to start drama :ego:
*And hey u one of those new alt forum's Acc to manipulate more items welcome back to the forums
*not replying to yah after this don't want to get banned again caz of trolls like you
.:noob:.

Susanne
08-28-2017, 03:32 AM
My kdr is awful but I'm fortunate because I don't care. What I find sad about this whole debate is the fact that players would need to hide their kdr because of the bad behaviour of some pvp players. The behaviour that is apparent on threads whenever pvp is mentioned. It's tantamount to bullying. Yes, I have heard of people deleting their characters because they fear being targeted by players who need to grow up. So yes..an option to hide kdr is probably the best way to go unfortunately. Good day.

Susanne
08-28-2017, 03:57 AM
P.S. In fact hiding kdr would still not deter the bullies because they would most likely make fun of people who hid theirs. It's driving me insane this game. I should get a life instead of wasting my time posting about something I don't even indulge in. :)

Donquixoth
08-28-2017, 04:33 AM

Read again bud, he also stated that he isn't very good at PvP but he want his KDR positive.

Donquixoth
08-28-2017, 05:05 AM
My kdr is awful but I'm fortunate because I don't care. What I find sad about this whole debate is the fact that players would need to hide their kdr because of the bad behaviour of some pvp players. The behaviour that is apparent on threads whenever pvp is mentioned. It's tantamount to bullying. Yes, I have heard of people deleting their characters because they fear being targeted by players who need to grow up. So yes..an option to hide kdr is probably the best way to go unfortunately. Good day.

Yeah, thinking about KDR too much is just stressful. If other peoples insulting, just put them to ignore list. After all, this just a game that supposed to entertain peoples.

shadowronn
08-28-2017, 06:09 AM
Okay, so if u don't want a bad kdr , just leave the map when someone you can't beat joins , and enable when someone you can kill enters, imo sts should not waste time creating this feature eh?

Arlorz
08-28-2017, 06:44 AM
People who insult you because of KDR (pixelated numbers) obviously have a hard time getting REAL achievements in their life.

Xxsoifongxx
08-28-2017, 10:34 AM

Even people who has good kdr gets trash talk too and hiding your kdr is gonna make people thinking your not good enough to show it

You Mad Or Nah
08-28-2017, 11:24 AM
Read again bud, he also stated that he isn't very good at PvP but he want his KDR positive.
It was Ment for you
*read again*

Xxkayakxx
08-28-2017, 12:51 PM
Popcorn time (obviusly full of hairs.....they are everywhere!!!!)

Madaraaaaaaa
08-28-2017, 01:04 PM
sell frost hammer ,100 gl 398 armor full fortified order fury 5 m

Susanne
08-28-2017, 04:54 PM
Yes I agree. If you scroll right back you will see I posted again just after my first post. :)

Susanne
08-28-2017, 04:59 PM
Oops..my last post was meant for soifong...I think. Too tired to look and sorry if I spelt your name incorrectly.

Donquixoth
08-28-2017, 05:29 PM
It was Ment for you
*read again*
Is that not clear for you? Try to understand the whole sentence next time before replying.

Twerk
08-28-2017, 06:25 PM
For those who aren't very wealthy and / or aren't very good at pvp, getting a positive kdr or perhaps "nice looking" KDR is really difficult. For some people a negative KDR causes them to be laughed at by other players. In some circumstances I know people who have deleted their chars just to refresh their KDR and I think in the settings an option to not show your KDR to others ( still to yourself ) would be great. What are your thoughts on this guys? I've been thinking about it for years now xD

Not talking about myself, just my friends & other players who have also thought if It

I HARDLY believe it's an excuse so you can use the proper account where you got your dummyfarmed banners right?
Correct me if I'm wrong we probably talk about 8/9 CTF season banners? Obviously lol

BloodxBite
08-28-2017, 07:09 PM
Have you even seen the char? No. Why? Because you got perma banned xD. My thread was something many people have spoken about and I put it on forums to see people's thoughts.

shadowronn
08-29-2017, 06:54 AM
It was Ment for you
*read again*

Telling someone that they can't differentiate between your and you're, and guess what you're using ment instead of meant lmfao bro gg

glendame
08-29-2017, 07:45 AM
I love AL :)

Xxkayakxx
08-31-2017, 11:18 AM
I love AL :)

Dude you made my day xD

glendame
08-31-2017, 10:08 PM
Dude you made my day xD

Welcome sir! :)