View Full Version : Equal pvp map?

Lethoiun
08-27-2017, 08:21 PM
Seems like ffa is always empty so idk

I've been wanting a map that's 5v5 that disables awakens, slotting, house keys
Where it's just your gear, jewels kinda like how pvp was in 2015
I feel like more people would join this map and revive pvp when it's more fair

There might be a lot of pros and cons but it's just an idea

We could do equal gear like a lot of people are asking for... But I like the diff types of weapons and stats to play with

Thought? Comments?

Let's have a mature conversation below please

Donquixoth
08-27-2017, 11:46 PM
It is all about STS income, if peoples could get the best gear easily they won't bother to spend platinum for it. Some of peoples like to be better than the other, so to acquire the best gear in the game they will probably spend hundreds or even thousands dollars for it.

BloodxBite
08-29-2017, 10:55 PM
Everyone would love pvp to go back to how it was before all those things, that's when AL was its greatest. But as things are now, sts would never allow a pvp map like that to be brought to the game as, like the person before me stated - STS need to make money and people spend a ridiculous amount of $ on buying taverns and awake gems. You make a map like this, it'll become extremely popular and people won't bother buying awake gems anymore and if that means STS don't make as much money, it simply won't happen :(

mightymynk
08-30-2017, 03:49 AM
Everyone would love pvp to go back to how it was before all those things, that's when AL was its greatest. But as things are now, sts would never allow a pvp map like that to be brought to the game as, like the person before me stated - STS need to make money and people spend a ridiculous amount of $ on buying taverns and awake gems. You make a map like this, it'll become extremely popular and people won't bother buying awake gems anymore and if that means STS don't make as much money, it simply won't happen :(

although the op's suggestions dont seem possible in current scenarios but in any game there need to be a perfect balance between f2p and p2w and currently that seems to be lost in al, all the twink brackets are dead which were golden place to be at for f2p players, grinding is just not fun as it used to be, and with all those artifacts and awakens its just p2w in pvp which is evident to everyone, i understand sts has to make money but they are just destroying the game slowly in that process imo, seriously who wil play the game if only way to win is spend 1k+$ and game population will decrease day by day. really hope al goes back to what it used to be i am sure sts was earning good money back then too. Why they had to bring in those changes?

Eagle Eye229
08-30-2017, 04:24 AM
In a game like this PvP comes second but adds to the longevity and depth of it.

It's still a little too cookie cutter for ipersonally to care about it. I'll wait for Stg's next game to launch in hopes of another base character at launch to help mix things up. They prolly should have added a passive rez proc on some arc mage weapon, which in itself could change things up. Opinions ~

DevBow
08-31-2017, 05:47 PM
Bro don't waste your time with those suggestions. STS will just ignore you

shadowronn
09-01-2017, 06:05 AM
More than ignore, it isn't possible to add a map like that, maybe scaling armour and all stats awakens could do something?

intizamfamily888
09-01-2017, 07:29 AM
Go grab a cap of cool water and then drink it without breathing. I hope this will help you to get over it

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Lethoiun
09-01-2017, 08:26 AM
Go grab a cap of cool water and then drink it without breathing. I hope this will help you to get over it

It's a suggestion, no need to be rude! I still play pvp

You Mad Or Nah
09-01-2017, 11:57 AM

I will grab my "cap" of cool water and drink it. Ty for your advice

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

intizamfamily888
09-05-2017, 02:14 AM
It's a suggestion, no need to be rude! I still play pvpI didnt aim to be rude, but this will never become true.

intizamfamily888
09-05-2017, 02:16 AM
I will grab my "cap" of cool water and drink it. Ty for your advice

Sent from my Z981 using TapatalkI think u understood what I tried to say, no need to turn into a grammr nazi.

Kyoxd
09-05-2017, 07:01 AM
Seems like ffa is always empty so idk

I've been wanting a map that's 5v5 that disables awakens, slotting, house keys
Where it's just your gear, jewels kinda like how pvp was in 2015
I feel like more people would join this map and revive pvp when it's more fair

There might be a lot of pros and cons but it's just an idea

We could do equal gear like a lot of people are asking for... But I like the diff types of weapons and stats to play with

Thought? Comments?

Let's have a mature conversation below please
It's difficult sts never been your players just want money, your idea is great, to be better than this only if sts came back with pvp as it was before.

Enviado de meu MotoE2(4G-LTE) usando Tapatalk